The densest planet in the Universe found

Old April 30th 11, 11:17 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default The densest planet in the Universe found

On Apr 30, 2:55*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 4/30/11 3:30 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

On Apr 30, 2:31 am, Sam *wrote:
*On 4/30/11 12:41 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

* *Our moon and Venus are each unusually metallic

* * *The Apollo program showed that our moon has the same chemistry
* * *as that of the earth's crust. Not "unusually metallic" at all.

Those Apollo missions must have landed on some other inert, light gray
and nearly monochromatic moon.

My samples of lunar paramagnetic basalt prove otherwise, that the
outer crust of that moon is somewhat more dense and obviously it's a
whole lot better fused into a solid shell than any crust of Earth
that’s rather badly broken and flexing in most every direction.

* *What are the numbers of your sample?

* *For example, what percentage nickel, iron, cobalt, vanadium, etc. are
* *representative of your lunar paramagnetic basalt. Here is an axample

http://edu-observatory.org/eo/Sikhot...khote-Alin_Met...

* *I want to know the chemistry of your rock, which you claim to know..

It's a private collection obtained from lunar paramagnetic basalts
deposited all over the surface of Earth. Obviously most of it ended
up in the oceans and under other water, snow and ice as well as sunk
in various muck that's keeping it hidden for the moment. My stuff is
found in Washington state along with terrestrial basalts that offer
nowhere near the degree of density or paramagnetic properties.

I'll have to get samples tested by a certified lab, a few of which
will do this for free, so it's a price that I can afford other than
the shipping that isn't free of charge.

http://translate.google.com/#

Old April 30th 11, 11:20 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On Apr 30, 2:31 am, Sam wrote:
[...]

In other words, you have no knowledge of the chemical composition
of your rock!

Old May 1st 11, 12:00 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 30, 2:31 am, Sam * *wrote:
[...]

* Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

* *In other words, you have no knowledge of the chemical composition
* *of your rock!

Not entirely, because I know the density within +/-0.1 and it's
paramagnetic properties, although I'm not certain of all the specific
elements. My moon basalt rocks are mostly reentry burned or extra
surface fused to a fair extent, so I'm not sure if any of that counts.

Obviously the basalts of rocky planets and moons throughout the solar
system can't vary too extensively unless captured form a greater
metallicity solar system, such as Sirius(B) used to have.

http://translate.google.com/#

Massive Neutron Star Hints at How Matter Behaves at Its Densest Sam Wormley[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 1 October 28th 10 08:59 PM
Tenth Planet Found Tim K. History 17 July 30th 05 09:26 AM
Found a planet that looks like a pyramid ! Ted Harvard Solar 2 June 24th 04 08:40 AM
parllel universe have diffrent speed of light 128 168 300 299 thats how you find diffrent universe i'm from the planet earth that is the 7th from the sun stuck on one that the planet is 3rd from the sun the speed of light is 128 and 32 dimentions Roger Wilco Misc 1 December 30th 03 11:15 PM
ancient planet found PCportinc Misc 27 August 4th 03 06:23 PM