God

Old February 18th 10, 10:15 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
kurt stocklmeir

Default God

God is not happy. God is letting the devil and bad angels do bad things to
people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir

Old February 19th 10, 02:23 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
tadchem[_1_]

On Feb 18, 4:15*pm, "kurt stocklmeir"
wrote:
God is not happy. *God is letting the devil and bad angels *do bad things to
people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir

Selective Brain Damage Modulates Human Spirituality, Research Reveals
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0210124757.htm

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA
Old February 19th 10, 05:46 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
BURT

wrote:

God is not happy. *God is letting the devil and bad angels *do bad things to
people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir

Selective Brain Damage Modulates Human Spirituality, Research Revealshttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100210124757.htm

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA

There is no universe without God.

Mitch Raemsch

Old February 19th 10, 05:55 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Chris M. Thomasson

wrote:

God is not happy. God is letting the devil and bad angels do bad things
people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir

Selective Brain Damage Modulates Human Spirituality,
Research
Revealshttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100210124757.htm

If GOD really does exist, was he/she/it ever truly alone?

Old February 19th 10, 06:07 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
BURT

wrote:

God is not happy. God is letting the devil and bad angels do bad things
people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir

Selective Brain Damage Modulates Human Spirituality,
Research
Revealshttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100210124757.htm

If GOD really does exist, was he/she/it ever truly alone?

We were inside of Him. Just as God is the indwelling of all things.

Mitch Raemsch
Old February 19th 10, 07:03 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Chris M. Thomasson

wrote:

God is not happy. God is letting the devil and bad angels do bad
things
people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir

Selective Brain Damage Modulates Human Spirituality,
Research
Revealshttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100210124757.htm

If GOD really does exist, was he/she/it ever truly alone?

We were inside of Him. Just as God is the indwelling of all things.

So, we were inside of "him". Okay. Does that mean that our potential design
was inside of "his" brain/intellect _before_ we "existed"? Did GOD ever
experience a time in which "he" was 100% alone? All alone, very bored...
What made "him" decide to create anything beside himself? BTW, what made GOD
decide to create GOD?

Old February 19th 10, 04:02 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Antares 531

wrote:

God is not happy. God is letting the devil and bad angels do bad
things
people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir

Selective Brain Damage Modulates Human Spirituality,
Research
Revealshttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100210124757.htm

If GOD really does exist, was he/she/it ever truly alone?

We were inside of Him. Just as God is the indwelling of all things.

So, we were inside of "him". Okay. Does that mean that our potential design
was inside of "his" brain/intellect _before_ we "existed"? Did GOD ever
experience a time in which "he" was 100% alone? All alone, very bored...
What made "him" decide to create anything beside himself? BTW, what made GOD
decide to create GOD?

This is beyond our objective evaluation abilities while we are limited
to 4-dimensional space-time. In fact, there are many things right in
front of us, here in our 4-dimensional space-time that we simply can
not fully understand. How can anyone expect to comprehend those things
that are wrapped up in n-dimensional space-time?

The next time you are on a beach, look at the fractal patterns in the
waves. Where do they begin and where do they end?

Now, extend this to a fractal in n-dimensional space. Where does it
begin and where does it end? Could this be analogous to the existence
of God? Can we hominids with no experience beyond our 4-dimensional
space-time even come close to understanding this?

The brain of a normal, healthy young adult consists of about 100
billion neurons, each being connected to other neurons by 1,000 to
10,000 synapses. This gives us an awareness of ourselves, our
environment and a limited sense of time.

If some synapse-like interconnections at the SuperString level exist,
enabling these SuperStrings to communicate with each other at
trans-light speed, by means of something similar to quantum
entanglements, could this be the "mind of God?" Is it possible that
the "mind of God" is in fact the entire multiverse?

Gordon
Old February 19th 10, 09:20 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
bert

wrote:
God is not happy. *God is letting the devil and bad angels *do bad things to
people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir

Gods **** All Hocus Pocus. That is reality. TreBert I hate Gods
because they are man made and used to kill off humankind. History
proves this is so. Wars now prove this is so. Praise the Gods,but
please pass the bullets. Oi ya
Old February 20th 10, 12:26 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
tadchem[_1_]

wrote:

God is not happy. *God is letting the devil and bad angels *do bad things to
people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir

Selective Brain Damage Modulates Human Spirituality, Research Revealshttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100210124757.htm

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA

There is no universe without God.

Lesions in the parietal region are evidently noi uncommon.

Impairments of metacognitive faculties as are seen in schizophrenia
may also be associated with brain lesions.

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA
Old February 20th 10, 01:10 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Antares 531

wrote:

God is not happy. *God is letting the devil and bad angels *do bad things to
people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir

Selective Brain Damage Modulates Human Spirituality, Research Revealshttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100210124757.htm

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA

There is no universe without God.

Mitch Raemsch

Mitch, this may be closer to the truth than most are willing to admit.
If God is a form of cosmic consciousness that consists of a network of
all the SuperStrings in the multiverse, this would equate to God being
the multiverse.

Think of the brain of a normal healthy young adult. This brain is
comprised of some 100 billion neurons. Each neuron is connected to
other neurons by some 1,000 to 10,000 synapses. This complex organ
gives us a temporal awareness of self and environment. It lets us
extrapolate back and forth in time to a limited extent.

What would a cosmic brain consisting of quantum entanglement type
connections between all the SuperStrings in the multiverse be like?

Gordon