Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

Old June 23rd 03, 06:36 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:41:17 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

'filler' is there to get around restrictions on quoted text being less than
new text.

Thank you for putting the notations in your posts, but the "end
filler" tag should go at the very end.
--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old June 23rd 03, 12:46 PM
Mister Sinister

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:52:31 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote:

I nursed my older son and I am now nursing my second son, so
my boobs are saggy. That's about it.

Lactacious!
Saggers Rock
Nippletastic!
Charles Nemo
http://members.aol.com/Mymomdidntuse...ion/index.html
"Nemo is the 7-11 of the dark side, the one-stop superstore for
everything ridiculous and immature, from failed political dogma to
hypocrisy to childish fantasies."
~American Medical Journal #234 (June 2001)

Old June 23rd 03, 12:47 PM
Mister Sinister

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:04:28 -0700, STAPLETONSASTROLOGY
wrote:

WE HAVE LACTATION!

Hey Lisa, Sweet or Buttermilk?

Old June 24th 03, 01:56 AM
Idon't

STAPLETONSASTROLOGY wrote in message ...
Idon't wrote:

STAPLETONSASTROLOGY wrote in message ...

Idon't wrote:

Matthew Kriebel wrote in message ...

In article ,
(Idon't) wrote:

It's not real. It's fake. It doesn't really happen.

It would be cool it it were real, but it isn't. Sorry.

Yes, some of it is fake. However, I have known several channels
personally who were not "faking" it. Exactly what the process consists
of is open for debate, but it is not always being "faked".

And just how do you know its real?

Real what? I only said that the people I knew personally were not
intentionally "faking" it.

Bull****. That is impossible to know.

Really? Don't you know if your wife is faking orgasms?

What the **** does that have to do with it, you idiot? Stick to the
point. You're in extremely close contact with your wife at that point.
It's the ultimate in physical intimacy.

You didn't answer the question.

So what are you telling us?

I think I was quite clear.

Do you have your dick stuck in your friends when they're channeling? Is
THAT how you now they're not faking it?

Was that supposed to be humorous?

You may have faith that they
weren't faking it, or trusted them, but that's exactly what con-men prey on.

Faith? Why do you attempt to disparage by placing it in religious
terms?

No answer.

Face it- you have little or no first hand experience with this.
How many channels have you known over a period of 10 to 20 years?

No answer.

Why
do you assume/insist that *all* such people are dastardly,
untrustworthy con artists?

No answer.

Don't you have any long-term friends that
you know aren't lying to you on a regular basis??

No answer.

Your "friends" are duping you and laughing behind your back, fool.

And how, exactly, would you know that?

They also may be mentally imbalanced and actually convinced they are
channeling, when in fact all they are doing is having delusions.

Now you have presented two completely contradictory conclusions. Is
this your idea of logic- where you jump to a "truth" and then cast
about for various ways to *assume* you must be right even though they
cancel each other out?

Try to calmly answer the above questions without resorting to name
calling. Perhaps breathing more slowly while you type...

Old June 24th 03, 03:22 AM
Lisa Gardner

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:59:05 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

"Mister Sinister" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:42:13 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote:

Yes. And there could be interesting things going on with schizophrenia.
how about things going on with your Boobs

[...]

I think you're thinking of someone else.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

No, but it ain't from lack of trying.

Okay, I admit that that was funny.

Lisa Agnes Gardner
Old June 24th 03, 03:27 AM
Lisa Gardner

STAPLETONSASTROLOGY wrote:
{I said:]
IMHO, the CIA or other agencies might even be able to 'broadcast'
bull**** psychically.

Wow, I just read your perception of me and I gotta say you're
a little bit off there, guy. Is there static in the lines or
something there?

They can't. Lisa.

So say you.

Learn to separate science fiction from fact, and fantasy from reality.

first we must address the question of just what constitutes science
fiction, just what constitutes fact, what fantasy is, and what reality
is, then maybe we can start really taking on in a serious manner -
via discussion - the seperation process you talk about here.

Or we could just go with the usual layman's understandings of
what each of these things mean, but as some of you know, I don't
prefer to do this all of the time.

Lisa Agnes Gardner
Old June 24th 03, 03:28 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Lisa Agnes Gardner wrote:

-----(snip snippity snip)-----

IMHO, the CIA or other agencies might even be able to 'broadcast'
bull**** psychically.

They can't. Lisa.

Learn to separate science fiction from fact, and fantasy from reality.

If she were capable of that, she wouldn't be a kook.

In a "nutshell". BWAHAHAHAH!!!