Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

Old June 23rd 03, 12:55 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:12:41 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

There is a danger that people who believed it to be totally
'faked' and made up, will be unduly impressed if and when it is
proven to them that it is actually happening by something like
psychic means.

There will never be any danger in that.
--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old June 23rd 03, 12:56 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:41:17 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

IMHO, the CIA or other agencies might even be able to 'broadcast'
bull**** psychically.

Oh, they would *dearly* love to be able to do this, but they can't,
and never will.

Old June 23rd 03, 01:10 AM
John Griffin

"DrPostman" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 19:12:53 -0700, "John Griffin"
wrote:

"DrPostman" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:36:32 -0700, "John Griffin"
wrote:

"DrPostman" wrote
On 20 Jun 2003 11:01:30 -0700, (Lisa
Gardner) wrote:

Guy, I meant that I am not so ready to believe *Nancy's*
assertion.

How can you be ready AT ALL to believe it, especially now that
her dates have come and gone and The White Lie is the excuse?

Lisa wants to believe crazy stuff, as a sort of solidarity thing.

I was wondering about a different topic. Do you happen to know
whether tt-watch and another yahoo group called earthchange-bulletin
share nutcases? (maybe it's earthchanges-bulletin.) I happened to
find one article from there through a google search for information
about Rat Islands geology. What caught my eye was something
like "apogee forces from the moon will break through the tectonic
inertia..."

I wouldn't doubt it, but I couldn't find the group you are
referencing. I tried both and even some variations as
well as using the groups search engine. If you come up
with a url for the group let me know and I can compare.

This is the article I found by accident (two tries, and I didn't get it
right above).

Maybe the group died.

It is still alive. Only the moderator can post to it though. I don't
recognize him on tt-watch, but he could be using a different profile.
The group home page is he
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/earthchange-bulletins/

Some "group" where only one guy can post...

I wonder what happens if someone else tries to post a message.
Would the moderator see it? A message like "Why don't you post
this ridiculous horse manure in alt.fan.art-bell where more people
could see it and laugh at you?" would be fun.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"The services provided by Sylvia Browne Corporation are highly
speculative in nature and we do not guarantee that the results
of our work will be satisfactory to a client."
-Sylvia's Refund Policy

Old June 23rd 03, 01:35 AM
Mister Sinister

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:41:17 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote:

If you are going to be impressed

I'll be impressed with a gif of your weighty tatas
Charles Nemo
http://members.aol.com/Mymomdidntuse...ion/index.html
"Nemo is the 7-11 of the dark side, the one-stop superstore for
everything ridiculous and immature, from failed political dogma to
hypocrisy to childish fantasies."
~American Medical Journal #234 (June 2001)

Old June 23rd 03, 01:36 AM
Mister Sinister

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:42:13 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote:

Yes. And there could be interesting things going on with schizophrenia.

how about things going on with your Boobs

Old June 23rd 03, 01:52 AM
Lisa Agnes Gardner

wrote:

Yes. And there could be interesting things going on with schizophrenia.

how about things going on with your Boobs

I nursed my older son and I am now nursing my second son, so
my boobs are saggy. That's about it.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Old June 23rd 03, 01:59 AM
Lisa Agnes Gardner

wrote:

Yes. And there could be interesting things going on with schizophrenia.

how about things going on with your Boobs

[...]

I think you're thinking of someone else.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Old June 23rd 03, 06:20 AM
Dick Hertz (Hey, who's Dick Hertz?)

STAPLETONSASTROLOGY wrote:
Lisa Agnes Gardner wrote:

-----(snip snippity snip)-----

IMHO, the CIA or other agencies might even be able to 'broadcast'
bull**** psychically.

They can't. Lisa.

Learn to separate science fiction from fact, and fantasy from reality.

If she were capable of that, she wouldn't be a kook.