Military vs Civilian Orbital Laboratories, Vehicles, and Crews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 12th 08, 05:53 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default Military vs Civilian Orbital Laboratories, Vehicles, and Crews

wrote:
Given time, a desire, considerable innovation, and sufficient effort
and money, man can eventually explore our solar system.

We've already done that via robotic spacecraft, and at a fairly
reasonable overall cost for return in data.

Pat