Lose 2-8lobs every week!

Old December 21st 03, 02:29 PM
Patrick Carr

Default Lose 2-8lobs every week!

When I first looked at the subject of this post I thought that maybe it was
some type of globular cluster observing program, you know, look at two
globulars each week for the next xx years to see what the backyard observer
can see.

But then I noticed that it said lose 2-8 lobs per week. Now, I'm not
exactly sure what a lob is, and why would I want to lose them. Perchance I
may want to gain a lob or two here and there.

I hate spammers. Sepecially those who just cannot seem to type (or spell)
correctly.

Dark Skies,

Patrick Carr
President
Carr's Astro Accessories
www.carrsastroaccessories.com

"Painius" wrote in message
Too cool... just too cool.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Delight in yourself...
for you are the stuff of stars!

Paine Ellsworth

"Chuck Lovett" wrote in message

Dear Jennifer,
The other night I was out under the night sky with my small Unitron
telescope viewing the rings of Saturn. I was a beautiful clear night
with a cold East wind. In the East I could see Cassiopeia and the
Pleiades winking at me. I was at once as allways struck by the richness
and beautiul complexity of God's universe.

Then suddenly a thought crossed my mind: " gee, I need to lose some
****in weight! I hope somebody like Jennifer posts an ad on the
Astronomy newsgroup pushing herbal uppers."

Suddenly the whole world made sense again.

Thank you so much Jennifer for bringing me back down to Earth and
facing reality. I hope that you continue your efforts over this
Christmas season to aid those in need. Best wishes to you and yours
for a happy holiday,

Chuck

JenniferB wrote:

Herbalife Distributer 203-265-2715 Free Samples

Old December 24th 03, 09:29 AM
Painius

"Patrick Carr" wrote...
in message ...

When I first looked at the subject of this post I thought that maybe it was
some type of globular cluster observing program, you know, look at two
globulars each week for the next xx years to see what the backyard observer
can see.

But then I noticed that it said lose 2-8 lobs per week. Now, I'm not
exactly sure what a lob is, and why would I want to lose them. Perchance I
may want to gain a lob or two here and there.

I hate spammers. Sepecially those who just cannot seem to type (or spell)
correctly.

Dark Skies,

Patrick Carr
President
Carr's Astro Accessories
www.carrsastroaccessories.com

Yes, at first i thought it read "Lose 2-Blobs every week"
and thought, 'one Blob is probably enough.' Then i saw
that it was not Blobs but "obs." "Lose 2-81 obs every
week."

Now, not knowing what an "ob" was, i was immediately
intrigued. This JenniferB guy is GOOD!

--
happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Painius
http://painellsworth.net/

Old December 25th 03, 06:54 AM
Odysseus

Painius wrote:

Now, not knowing what an "ob" was, i was immediately
intrigued. This JenniferB guy is GOOD!

If you want to know about obs I strongly recommend that you read Eric
Russell's 1951 short story "And Then There Were None". It describes what
happens when a military spaceship lands on a planet inhabited by
anarchists ...

See http://www.abelard.org/e-f-russell.htm for an online version.

"F -- IW"

--