Florida Meteorologist Oi Ya

Old February 22nd 10, 02:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default Florida Meteorologist Oi Ya

On Feb 20, 8:10*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 18, 8:34*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 17, 1:27*pm, bert wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:14*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 30, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 29, 8:45*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 28, 5:46*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 27, 9:04*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 26, 1:18*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 25, 8:58*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:

Can not find my original post using this old slow Dell. So at 7am 57F
will be 74F at 4pm Rain(not much) over night. Solar barrels empty.
Peoplegoing after FPSC corruption by Mary Bane its director but it is
5 years to late. Will be paying utility bills through are taxes.
Posted all this many moons ago. America is now fascist and there is no
turning back to our once beloved democracy *Godfather 10 people 0.Its
getting closer and closer for the poor families to take their short
cut to heaven. Its Tang time. Bert

64F at 8am Some light rain and will be 69F at 4pm and colder for
tommorow. Not enough rain in my barrels to do a wash. *Water van helps
a lot but someday I will be picked up by the sheriff for stealing
water. *TreBert

$6F at 7am High of 69F at 4pm Very bright sunny day. Good to be
outdoors. *Chicken call not to be at tonight's civic center. Local
good old boys will be ****ting the honest people of Osceola county.
I am a trouble maker,and have no first amendment rights *There was a
time this was not possible,but now that Anerica is 100% fascist its
the way of life.Its so very sad. TreBert

45F at 7am High of 69F at 4pm *Dry and very strong Sun. * Good Old
republican boys on TV every day telling how great Sunrail will be for
Orlando and Tampa. I still making my servay can not find one person
who would ride it. Better to take a horse and wagan if you gave it
some thought. *Progress Energy decided to kill children with its dirty
burning coal than go nuclea. They claim to kill is a lot cheaper than
making the air fit to breath. Hate to see this months electric bill.
I keep the house at 68F * Did not go to the commitee meeting. To many
chicken calls telling me to stay home. Osceola sheriff Bob Hansel is
my ark enermie and like other times keep me from going in. *No first
amendment rights in USA now that it is 100% fascist. *People 0
Godfather 10 * *Question of the day *Is Toyota to big to pay for life
and property is cars have caused? *We will wait and see what the
Godfather does to them. * * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Best I keep posting weather here,or nightbat will have me turn in my 4
star cap. * 45F at 7am Its 72F at 5pm *Warmer for tomorrow,and rain
late Saterday but it will miss my area by being to far north.
Republican good old boys only can pocket 1.25 billion. So Sunrail is
no longer called a fast train. It will only go from north Orlando to
Poinciana That is 30 miles. They are saying it will now cost 30 bucks
each way and mmake 5 stops. Its a computer tain,and will take 45
minutes to go that 30 miles. Will not need a large parking lot at its
stops. Money will disapear before first mile of track is down.. *Boca
Grande is running out of land to build more manshions for these
republican good old boys. Enrod Mafia top guns filled the place up.
Mafia looking for another island as I type. *America is in a state of
no light at the end of tunnel. *Obama is driving an iron spike into
the heart of America. * * It is so sad that a post like this is
reality of this spacetime * *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

51F at 7am High of 74F at 4pm Very dry bright Sun. Solar barrels dry
and Saterday's rain.not on my roof Godfather and mother nature are out
to kill me. Whales dying,and people told not to drag them back into
the water. *Could they be dying because water is to warm for them?
They do have lots of fat. If seans evolved from whales they have to be
nice people. *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

56F at 7am high of 73F at 4pm. No rain on my roof,so my neighbor
Freddy filled my solar barrels.Will spend the day doing washes 15
months no water as Severn trent Toho Mafia is carrying out Osceola's
sheriff Bob Hansel's death threates. Went to Charlie Crist for
help,and got the one finger fascist solute. He has litterly killed
100s of children by linning his deep pockets with utility money. My
progress Energy bill came yesterday and it was $337.81 *Same last
years bill was $210,but Charlie Crist let PE get 4 increases in one
year. They just put in for additional increase to start this year
off. *They burn cheap coal *Oi ya * *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Florida cold but Palin really heats things up. She signed 800 books..
Has a great smile. She has my vote and Pee-Airs * *She knows *how to
win. She knows how to shovel snow. Could you ask for anything more. *I
predict Charlie Crist will be her running mate. Its getting to a point
I can read the Godfather's mind. Very scarry * tREbERT- Hide quoted text -

Cold at 34F at 6am *High of 57F at 4pm * Nice weekend on the way. Head
of Florida "blood bank who makes 600,000 bucks each year is giving
himself a 71% salary increase. To justify this he is giving pink slips
go those in his department Oi ya *Its the GOP good old boys all thje
way down. *Like Charlie Crist spent 455,000 bucks on his 10 day
honeymoon.All Fl. republicans are cashing in. *More cash puts a bigger
smile on Charlie Crist face. *He has like Palin great smiles.its their
best reason to head as presidents of USA *Oi va Ya * They fit *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Very cold at 34F at 7am only going up tp57F at 4pm *12mph wind,lots of
sun. Solar barrels all empty. House fires as people use cheap oil
stoves for heat,as more and more people have no power. *P.E. CEO
William D Johnson would be put in jail for murder,but his money makes
him above the law. *TreBert *PS Nice weekend coming up.- Hide quoted text -

51F at 7am *High of 72F at 4pm *Best weather on the planet. Will stay
warm and dry for 5 more days. *TV again talking about GOP good old
boys buying open fields,and selling them 2,000 times their value. Also
after pushing families out of their homes these good old boys took
over 61 in Osceola county and giving them to their relatives,or
selling them. GOP Florida corruption and EVIL ways touch every
base,and has no end. * *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

61F at 7am Hugh of 78 Lots of sun,and chance of showers at 5pm. Solar
barrels dry. From now till June 21 Florida's weather best on planet.
Good weather to be a bikkini looker on Daytona beach. TreBert
Old February 23rd 10, 01:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 22, 8:48*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 20, 8:10*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 18, 8:34*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 17, 1:27*pm, bert wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:14*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 30, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 29, 8:45*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 28, 5:46*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 27, 9:04*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 26, 1:18*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 25, 8:58*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

Good weather to be a bikkini looker on Daytona beach. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

63F at 7am fogy no sun. High of 77F at 5pm with a little rain. Solar
barrels getting no help from mother nature. Seems the Godfather is the
power and the glory. Have to go Wensday to see if I can get Florida
tax payers to pay that January PE bill of $337 News has bus company
to discontinue lots of its service,for lack of money. Poor that use it
claim they only have the bus to get to work. GOP told them to buy a
used car. Same GOP that will pocket the billions for the bullet
train. Oi Vay TreBert
Old February 24th 10, 03:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 23, 7:59*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 22, 8:48*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 20, 8:10*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 18, 8:34*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 17, 1:27*pm, bert wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:14*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 30, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 29, 8:45*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 28, 5:46*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 27, 9:04*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 26, 1:18*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 25, 8:58*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

train. Oi Vay * *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

60F at 7am High of 67F at 5pm Steady rain and solar barrels half
full. No help on my $337.81 PE bill,and they called to tell me they
ran out of $$$$ Oi Vay No stimulus money to keep people alive. That
fits. On national TV home owner out of work showing his home ouner
insurance bill jumped to $2800.He now has low credit rating and is at
the mercy of banks and ins. companies. I warned all this was
happening in Florida first. Florida is the GOP Mafia test grounds.
Hope to be alive and ride the fascist bullet train. Round trip. Have
not been on a train for 40 years. I hope they serve Bud. Will take a
bus to the Poinciana train stop. That way my van will not be stolen in
the parking lot. Just on the news as I'm typing "Girls can now go
into the submarine sevice(WOW) Kind of gives another meaning to
"going down" or to "Going to deep" TreBert PS I have no
insurance and that means I can sleep.
Old February 25th 10, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 24, 9:21*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 23, 7:59*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 22, 8:48*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 20, 8:10*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 18, 8:34*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 17, 1:27*pm, bert wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:14*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 30, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 29, 8:45*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 28, 5:46*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 27, 9:04*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 26, 1:18*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 25, 8:58*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

read more »- Hide quoted text -

33F at 7am hgigh of 55F at 4pm No one would ride the GOP fascist
bullet train. Its a pink elephant to put lots of green bucks in
republican pockets. Money will disapear faster than a track gets
layed. It is a "never to be has been" TreBert
Old February 26th 10, 01:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 25, 8:33*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 24, 9:21*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 23, 7:59*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 22, 8:48*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 20, 8:10*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 18, 8:34*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 17, 1:27*pm, bert wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:14*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 30, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 29, 8:45*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 28, 5:46*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 27, 9:04*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 26, 1:18*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 25, 8:58*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

36F at 7am High of 54F at 4pm 20 degrees below normal. I see
yesterdays post did not get posted. TreBert
Old February 26th 10, 02:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 25, 8:33*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 24, 9:21*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 23, 7:59*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 22, 8:48*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 20, 8:10*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 18, 8:34*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 17, 1:27*pm, bert wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:14*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 30, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 29, 8:45*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 28, 5:46*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 27, 9:04*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 26, 1:18*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 25, 8:58*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

All news is ins. rates going up and up . Hitting all of usa. Orlando
bullet train is being related to one running in Spain.Oi ya Sure glad
its last stop is Poinciana. I do not know how I can live without it.
Still can't find one person that will use it. Maybe Walmart will build
stores where it stops? If you buy $50 bucks at their store you ride
the train for free. maybe I can have a push cart and sell my
electricaly grown hybred tomadoes. TreBert Very cold and not warming
up till Monday. My daughter Sheri has no electric,and one of her big
trees broke in half from the very heavy wet snow, This storm will
break all records and prove my "Heavy air theory" It has high winds.
Storm moving like a huge vortex. Like the action of a slow moving top.
Going out to sea and then wobbling back from wence it came.
Old February 27th 10, 03:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 26, 7:50*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 25, 8:33*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 24, 9:21*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 23, 7:59*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 22, 8:48*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 20, 8:10*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 18, 8:34*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 17, 1:27*pm, bert wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:14*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 30, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 29, 8:45*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 28, 5:46*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 27, 9:04*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 26, 1:18*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 25, 8:58*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

With Dell not sure all my posts go through? Today at 7am 40F high of
56F at 4pm Raining north of Poinciana,so solar barrels now dry.
Godfather showing he is in complete control is using the word "FORCE"
Now forcing home owners to pay on average 350 bucks per month more so
that they have flood insurance. Even if they are up so high that
flooding can't happen. Oi va Don't pay and out you go. O ya
Godfather has FEMA and Charlie Crist. People pay or take their Tang.
I sleep nights I have no home insurance. Having no insurance pays
for my electric bill and Bud TreBert
Old February 28th 10, 02:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 26, 7:50*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 25, 8:33*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 24, 9:21*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 23, 7:59*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 22, 8:48*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 20, 8:10*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 18, 8:34*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 17, 1:27*pm, bert wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:14*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 30, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 29, 8:45*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 28, 5:46*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 27, 9:04*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 26, 1:18*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 25, 8:58*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

36F at 7am High of 68F at 4pm. No rain TreBert
Old March 1st 10, 02:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 26, 7:50*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 25, 8:33*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 24, 9:21*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 23, 7:59*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 22, 8:48*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 20, 8:10*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 18, 8:34*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 17, 1:27*pm, bert wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:14*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 30, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 29, 8:45*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 28, 5:46*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 27, 9:04*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 26, 1:18*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 25, 8:58*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

39f at 7am high of 63f staying about 15f below normal no rain good
indoor tomato weather trebert
Old March 2nd 10, 03:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 26, 7:50*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 25, 8:33*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 24, 9:21*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 23, 7:59*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 22, 8:48*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 20, 8:10*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 18, 8:34*am, bert wrote:

On Feb 17, 1:27*pm, bert wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:14*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 30, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 29, 8:45*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 28, 5:46*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 27, 9:04*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 26, 1:18*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 25, 8:58*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

51f at7am high of 76f at 4pm car crashes on I-4 as rain and high
winds make the smooth oily surface very hazados. Built by GOP to
save money only TreBert

Your Florida Meteorologist Reporting G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 171 April 4th 07 10:23 PM
Fl. Meteorologist Reporting G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 6 August 16th 06 10:38 PM
Florida meteorologist Reporting G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 0 September 5th 05 09:12 PM
florida Gallery Neolithica History 10 September 30th 04 09:29 PM
WAY OFF TOPIC: "How to Becoming a TV Meteorologist" by Todd Gross Toddwx Amateur Astronomy 7 November 23rd 03 01:14 AM