Florida Meteorologist Oi Ya

Old January 15th 10, 07:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default Florida Meteorologist Oi Ya

Can not find my original post using this old slow Dell. So at 7am 57F
will be 74F at 4pm Rain(not much) over night. Solar barrels empty.
Peoplegoing after FPSC corruption by Mary Bane its director but it is
5 years to late. Will be paying utility bills through are taxes.
Posted all this many moons ago. America is now fascist and there is no
turning back to our once beloved democracy Godfather 10 people 0.Its
getting closer and closer for the poor families to take their short
cut to heaven. Its Tang time. Bert
Old January 16th 10, 02:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:
Can not find my original post using this old slow Dell. So at 7am 57F
will be 74F at 4pm Rain(not much) over night. Solar barrels empty.
Peoplegoing after FPSC corruption by Mary Bane its director but it is
5 years to late. Will be paying utility bills through are taxes.
Posted all this many moons ago. America is now fascist and there is no
turning back to our once beloved democracy *Godfather 10 people 0.Its
getting closer and closer for the poor families to take their short
cut to heaven. Its Tang time. Bert

63F at 7am (WOW) and cloudy High of 76F at 4pm Some rain for
Sunday. Sink holes hitting Poke county hard 21 and a few houses
falling in. Bankers and mother nature are putting families on the
street. 6 motels had arm robberies this week in Osceola county. 600
homes have roofs rotting away and leaking after they were spread with
reflector coat to save energy. M&M never would allow this to happen. I
test before anything. Dropped Embarq,and having rabbit ears I found
away to greatly increase the signal I use good physics,and it costs
zip. Nice when you know how every thing works and can make them work
better. O ya I am a clever kind of guy Bert PS Hope to have new
webtv on line Monday. Treb told me he will use the Dell,and top my
thinking. Its a challange
Old January 17th 10, 03:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:
Can not find my original post using this old slow Dell. So at 7am 57F
will be 74F at 4pm Rain(not much) over night. Solar barrels empty.
Peoplegoing after FPSC corruption by Mary Bane its director but it is
5 years to late. Will be paying utility bills through are taxes.
Posted all this many moons ago. America is now fascist and there is no
turning back to our once beloved democracy *Godfather 10 people 0.Its
getting closer and closer for the poor families to take their short
cut to heaven. Its Tang time. Bert

70f at 6am cloudy but no rain on my roof high of 77 at 3pm. Solar
barrels high and dry. Here is tv news that proves USA is fascist.
Gov. gave banks 75 billion to be used to help home owners that bought
houses at there peak price. Banks are not using this money to stop
foreclsures but giving themselves bonuses. 600,000 home owners will be
on the street,as bankers stuff their private jets with treasury
money. Bankers 10 home 600,000 home owners 0 Get the picture Treb
Old January 18th 10, 06:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:
Can not find my original post using this old slow Dell. So at 7am 57F
will be 74F at 4pm Rain(not much) over night. Solar barrels empty.
Peoplegoing after FPSC corruption by Mary Bane its director but it is
5 years to late. Will be paying utility bills through are taxes.
Posted all this many moons ago. America is now fascist and there is no
turning back to our once beloved democracy *Godfather 10 people 0.Its
getting closer and closer for the poor families to take their short
cut to heaven. Its Tang time. Bert

65F at 8am High of 76F at 4 pm. Average temp.for this time of year.
More and more sink holes causing roads to be shut down,as ground sand
is getting much to dry. Barrels empty. As central Fl. being hit with
the most foreclosures in the USA it must be very boring to you all
when I keep posting it. 16 foot bowcanstricters(snakes) in the
swarmps. They can eat gators. They have no enimies. One day I will
find one in my back yard,and I'm out of here oi ya Treb
Old January 19th 10, 03:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:
Can not find my original post using this old slow Dell. So at 7am 57F
will be 74F at 4pm Rain(not much) over night. Solar barrels empty.
Peoplegoing after FPSC corruption by Mary Bane its director but it is
5 years to late. Will be paying utility bills through are taxes.
Posted all this many moons ago. America is now fascist and there is no
turning back to our once beloved democracy *Godfather 10 people 0.Its
getting closer and closer for the poor families to take their short
cut to heaven. Its Tang time. Bert

47F at 7am Very pretty day as it hits 73F at 4pm. No rain till late
Thursday. Warmer weather for weekend. Toll rates were raised 30% to
be saved and used for an Orlando outer belt to help keep traffic down
on I-4 Money disapeared. Now the officials are asking Washington for
450,000,000 bucks. They will steal that too. Fl. is the most corrupt
state in the nation. It proves it every day. Gas stations made to
close that do not have double walled tanks.That will make Ezzon Mobil
like Arco in Ca. #1 and they will be in complete control of gas price.
No competition like in the good old democratic days. Treb
Old January 20th 10, 12:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:
Can not find my original post using this old slow Dell. So at 7am 57F
will be 74F at 4pm Rain(not much) over night. Solar barrels empty.
Peoplegoing after FPSC corruption by Mary Bane its director but it is
5 years to late. Will be paying utility bills through are taxes.
Posted all this many moons ago. America is now fascist and there is no
turning back to our once beloved democracy *Godfather 10 people 0.Its
getting closer and closer for the poor families to take their short
cut to heaven. Its Tang time. Bert

46F at 6am High of 76F at 4pm Warm front on the way. Obama got a kick
in the ass as Brown took over Kennedy's democratic 46 year senate
seat. He did not change anything. He is now a lame duck. 37% would
vote for him today. Congress will go from D to F . The time for the
chosen one(Godfather) to take charge of America. Things are now
accelerating bringing my predictions reality. Trebee
Old January 21st 10, 07:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 20, 6:35*am, bert wrote:
On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

63F at 8am High of 80F at 4pm No rain barrels bone dry. Home ins.
double this past year to Charlie Crist broken promise. No finance
help as central Fl has the most foreclosures in fascist America.
People will not fight the bankers that are screwing them left and
right. Obama knows all this,but will do nothing Trebert Yes Treb
and I have merged,and will share the Dell. Two heads are better than
one
Old January 22nd 10, 12:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:
Can not find my original post using this old slow Dell. So at 7am 57F
will be 74F at 4pm Rain(not much) over night. Solar barrels empty.
Peoplegoing after FPSC corruption by Mary Bane its director but it is
5 years to late. Will be paying utility bills through are taxes.
Posted all this many moons ago. America is now fascist and there is no
turning back to our once beloved democracy *Godfather 10 people 0.Its
getting closer and closer for the poor families to take their short
cut to heaven. Its Tang time. Bert

71F at 6am High of 81 at 3pm Lots of rain 10 miles north of me. None
on my roof. Clear up by 11 am. Rain causing I-4 accidents. Nothing
much new on TV news. Having Bright House put the Dell 100% wireless
It will be faster. Need help from Jeff to make it work better. I am
getting use to it,and Double A likes it can cut and paste(me too)
TreBert
Old January 23rd 10, 02:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:
Can not find my original post using this old slow Dell. So at 7am 57F
will be 74F at 4pm Rain(not much) over night. Solar barrels empty.
Peoplegoing after FPSC corruption by Mary Bane its director but it is
5 years to late. Will be paying utility bills through are taxes.
Posted all this many moons ago. America is now fascist and there is no
turning back to our once beloved democracy *Godfather 10 people 0.Its
getting closer and closer for the poor families to take their short
cut to heaven. Its Tang time. Bert

55F at 7am High of 76F by 4pm Very dry and bright. Very small
tornado hit Daytona beach. Lots of screen pool inclosures blown down.
Not much wind or rain in my area. No jobs in Floida or the reast of
USA Fl. has 1 million out of work. All jobs + factories went to
China. 25 million in USA on food stamps.and welfare. Obama does not
get the picture. He should shop at Walmart.His job stimulous plane is
a waste of big bucks. There is no solution to this problem other than
Tang TreBert
Old January 24th 10, 03:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 23, 8:37*am, bert wrote:
On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

69F at 8am High of 78F at 3pm Best weather on the planet. Lots of
bright sunshine Obama coming to Florida. Sticky fingered
republican "Good Old Boys" want him to hand over 800,000,000 bucks to
get Sunrail on track. Oi ya People can't wait to get on this
train. I have a funny skit on this. It will never be built,and trying
to fallow the money will get you shot in back of your head. Mafia has
killed people for less. Treb & Bert

Your Florida Meteorologist Reporting G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 171 April 4th 07 10:23 PM
Fl. Meteorologist Reporting G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 6 August 16th 06 10:38 PM
Florida meteorologist Reporting G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 0 September 5th 05 09:12 PM
florida Gallery Neolithica History 10 September 30th 04 09:29 PM
WAY OFF TOPIC: "How to Becoming a TV Meteorologist" by Todd Gross Toddwx Amateur Astronomy 7 November 23rd 03 01:14 AM