Normal Constellaton of the Stars

Old December 22nd 08, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
[email protected]

Default Normal Constellaton of the Stars

I wonder if anyone has noticed. In my area of Southern California
there are very few "stars," if any. The normal constellations appear
to be gone. Has anyone else noticed this? If you have noticed,
why do you think that might be the case.

Diana Napolis, M.A.
http://diananapolis.wordpress.com