Hanging Food Plants ???

Old February 24th 10, 03:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default Hanging Food Plants ???

Trying my hand at botany. No green thumb have I Saw on TV tomatoes can
be grown upside down. Gravity points the vine to the grown,so they are
gravity feed. It costs $40 bucks at Walmart. I bought two plants for
total $7.00 Have a big plastic container and will try one upside
down and the other sideways. Virtical I have done before. They will
grow in the sunny part of my screened in porch,so no bugs or birds to
bother them. Have an idea how I can create amino acid in the soil
Farming is very boring. Experimenting is both fun interesting,and
creates knowledge. Hope to create a soil that reproduces organic
chemicals the building blocks of life. It begs this question. "Did
life begin with protein first or DNA?? I hope to produce the
fastest red tomadoes in the world. Maybe I will be both a
meteoroligist and a biologist Hanging food is easy to pick O Ya
TreBert
Old February 26th 10, 01:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 24, 9:56*am, bert wrote:
[...]

Buying more plants Using direct current through soil to help creat
fasster cell action. Giving other plant high doses of vitiamin 12 and
C.Lots of sun and no bugs or birds. Using the best veggy soil. I only
buy 12 tomatoes a year and so far spent $20 But I love to experiment
and this is kind of fun. I relate watching stuff grow is like waiting
for my Dell to boot up. I can see how the computer people con the
public into buying newer and faster ones. Not had to figure. Will
post my tomado results as they turn red. Might even make a few
million if my ideas work out. Will try strawberries next. Have an
idea of a turn table. TreBert
Old March 2nd 10, 03:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 26, 7:44*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 24, 9:56*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Still buying more plants. Florida weather killing tomado fields. Price
to go sky high Burger king my best customer. Red tomado bring in the
green. Have a different idea working on 7 plants. Nort growing
verticle. Some getting electric help(direct current) all indoors
getting lots of Sun. Some getting moisture both top and bottom. All
growing in the best veggy soil. One plant is getting MSP(raw) mashed
in.) All getting loving care. I even talk to them. TreBe