Nebulae ???

Old January 8th 10, 06:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default Nebulae ???

OK scattered amoung the stars are hazy patches of light we call
"nebulae. It begs the question do we understand this light?What is
their current theory? Please help me.Is it an glowing gas ? bert
Old January 15th 10, 07:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 8, 1:10*pm, bert wrote:
OK scattered amoung the stars are hazy patches of light we call
"nebulae. It begs the question do we understand this light?What is
their current theory? Please help me.Is it an glowing gas ? * bert

Do we see these clouds by reflected light? are they just silowets with
like in their background? Is it both? Or might they glow with their
own energy? Bert
Old January 16th 10, 01:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 15, 2:02*pm, bert wrote:
On Jan 8, 1:10*pm, bert wrote:

OK scattered amoung the stars are hazy patches of light we call
"nebulae. It begs the question do we understand this light?What is
their current theory? Please help me.Is it an glowing gas ? * bert

Do we see these clouds by reflected light? are they just silowets with
like in their background? Is it both? *Or might they glow with their
own energy? *Bert

It begs the question. Does points in the nebula glow before fusion is
created? Can I relate that to a bulb as it gives of more light when it
gets hotter. Bert
Old February 25th 10, 01:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 16, 8:47*am, bert wrote:
On Jan 15, 2:02*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 8, 1:10*pm, bert wrote:

OK scattered amoung the stars are hazy patches of light we call
"nebulae. It begs the question do we understand this light?What is
their current theory? Please help me.Is it an glowing gas ? * bert

Do we see these clouds by reflected light? are they just silowets with
like in their background? Is it both? *Or might they glow with their
own energy? *Bert

It begs the question. Does points in the nebula glow before fusion is
created? Can I relate that to a bulb as it gives of more light when it
gets hotter. *Bert

Its amazing that deep cold space has large hot clouds. It makes more
sense if this hydrogen helium gas was only thin evenly spread out
molecules Much like the way space heat is so evenly spread TreBert