Could Columbia have been Saved?

Old July 4th 03, 02:10 AM
Michael R. Grabois ... change $ to \s\

Default Could Columbia have been Saved?

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:02:51 GMT, Dick Morris
wrote:

Do you know where I could get wiring diagrams? Being a Boeing employee,
I could probably access them online if I knew where to look.

I have no idea about the actual engineering wiring diagrams, but you can find
the schematics in the Space Shuttle Systems Handbook (SSSH) drawings in the
Landing Gear section (chapter 13 or 14, I think).