Dust Belt Made Earth of Rocks and Ice

Old June 11th 18, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Dust Belt Made Earth of Rocks and Ice

On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 10:07:04 PM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 11/06/18 05:16:
On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 2:20:42 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 09/06/18 09:23:
On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 2:53:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
Lucky for us it was latter captured by the Sun.Lucky for us we
got all that ice water.Earth is unique Mars,moon Venus,and
Mercury show how unique it is.Having a planet like Earth is a
15 trillion to one shot Humankind just don't get it.They even
believe aliens are going to visit.Some claim they are
here.Going with reality "we are alone" Bert

Rock and Ice float in a ring around the Milky Way.It will be a
given in the next 285 years.Earth was just plain lucky to
capture 99% .All the re

What "will be a given in the next 285 years", Herbert?? What did
Earth capture 99% of??

And why do your posts often seem to finish mid-sentence?? Do you
post via Twitter, or some such??

Earth was at the right place and time and with that luck captured
water ice.

Ah! So life on Earth is based in luck!! Good to know!

I'm saying this will become reality in time(285 years)

Why 285 years?? Why not 365 years?? Why not a week ago last Tuesday??

I do not post via twitter.

Well, I wonder what is causing some of your posts to end with sentences
like "All the re" as shown above!! Or was that supposed to be "All there"??

I have read science thinking of the great.

Thinking of the great WHAT?? The great lack of knowledge, maybe!!

now add my own ideas (far out too).

Yes!! Very far out!!

Its fun and have been doing it here for over 25 years(when I was 65)

So that means you are about 90 years old ... any wonder you seem a bit
do-lally!!

I was better at it when I was 8.at 16 I came up with G=EMC^2.

Now let me see ... E = MC^2 and you reckon G = EMC^2, so that must mean
G = E x E = E^2.

If you have been reading all my posts you know its true.

Like hell I must know it's true!!

If you seen me in the news(full page in color) you know its true.

Not here in SANELand!! Fortunately!!

I paint,carve and build sailboats all my life.Some
here(old timers) bought my paintings(Cheap) I have shown how I stop
a beam of light 3 inches from its source.Shown it and gave talks at
MIT,Harvard,S.Calif in Fullerton,and U of Irvin.

Gee Whiz!! They must be stupid Institutions!! Oh, wait, were all your
lectures presented on April 1st??

Not bad for a poorly
educated old man.I shot great pool,and yes that was on TV and full
page Still do.At Cirrus Cirrus I won $$$$$

Not that I'm really interested, but where is Cirrus Cirrus??

I'm blushing because I'm bragging.Ijust slapped my face.Bert

--
Daniel

The time of 285 years was given to me by my friend Treb.I did post it awhile back when he talked to me.He is gone.I do miss him.He was like having Einstein as a close friend.He could have made me the richest smartest man that ever lived.In reality that is why he could not have that happen. He knew a big change in time would result in a different outcome in our world Bert
Old June 12th 18, 04:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

The Cretin Bert was on to post his daily gig
to brag why Bert's a Jewish pig:
No sports-car and no Sandy, which is dandy.
Now KikeBert YELLS as Bert did NOT get any candy

hmmm...snicker chuckle chortle ROTFLMAO
Old June 12th 18, 04:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert was on to post his daily gig
to show why Bert's a Jewish pig:
No sports-car and no Sandy, which is dandy.
Now SwineBert YELLS as Bert did NOT get any candy

hmmm...snicker chuckle chortle ROTFLMAO
Old June 12th 18, 09:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Herbert Glazier wrote on 12/06/18 06:39:

Snip

The time of 285 years was given to me by my friend Treb.I did post it awhile back when he talked to me.He is gone.I do miss him.He was like having Einstein as a close friend.He could have made me the richest smartest man that ever lived.In reality that is why he could not have that happen. He knew a big change in time would result in a different outcome in our world Bert

Ah!! Well, that's my thing that I've learned for the day! As the last
four letters of "Herbert", arranged backwards, become "Treb", I had
thought the two of you were one and the same!!

No response to the rest of my comments, Herbert??

--
Daniel
Old June 14th 18, 10:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 1:14:08 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 12/06/18 06:39:

Snip

The time of 285 years was given to me by my friend Treb.I did post it awhile back when he talked to me.He is gone.I do miss him.He was like having Einstein as a close friend.He could have made me the richest smartest man that ever lived.In reality that is why he could not have that happen. He knew a big change in time would result in a different outcome in our world Bert

Ah!! Well, that's my thing that I've learned for the day! As the last
four letters of "Herbert", arranged backwards, become "Treb", I had
thought the two of you were one and the same!!

No response to the rest of my comments, Herbert??

--
Daniel

We are as close to the same as a particle and anti-particle.Bert
Old June 14th 18, 11:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex & an
IQ of 1.22", and "I know how everything works." Bert

Glazier bragged:
Bert's cockroach has taught Bert a lot,
that's why Bert is such and idiot. Bert

Bert's smart teacher-cockroach-critter
taught Bert how to be a vile Face-****ter

Bert's Octopus on Bert's Fish-bowl-wall
taught Bert how to be a Graveyard Vandal

------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
e.g. http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments

Old June 15th 18, 05:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 4:53:11 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Lucky for us it was latter captured by the Sun.Lucky for us we got all that ice water.Earth is unique Mars,moon Venus,and Mercury show how unique it is.Having a planet like Earth is a 15 trillion to one shot Humankind just don't get it.They even believe aliens are going to visit.Some claim they are here.Going with reality "we are alone" Bert

You can't have a house without an occupant.
Old June 15th 18, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 9:58:43 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 4:53:11 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Lucky for us it was latter captured by the Sun.Lucky for us we got all that ice water.Earth is unique Mars,moon Venus,and Mercury show how unique it is.Having a planet like Earth is a 15 trillion to one shot Humankind just don't get it.They even believe aliens are going to visit.Some claim they are here.Going with reality "we are alone" Bert

You can't have a house without an occupant.

**** yeah ya can.

TreBert anit particles