STS-107 Columbia top secret spy mission, and even our moon isstill taboo.

Old July 17th 14, 06:45 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default STS-107 Columbia top secret spy mission, and even our moon isstill taboo.

How exposed to a newly detected asteroid or planetoid threat?

Seems we're still a sitting duck, especially when looking at our physically dark and paramagnetic moon that's also pulverized and highly UV reactive as for showing us those deep colors of its relatively dark basalt, heavy mineral covered and otherwise impact infused surface.

Amateurs with somewhat limited optics and as even obstructed by our polluted atmosphere can still manage to accomplish so much better mineral fluorescent color geology science than any observationology expertise of our NASA, JPL, and ASU has to offer, as even JAXA and our LROC mission have been totally color-blind and still as poorly dynamic range incapable as Kodak Film (so much so that they each must PhotoShop any color view of Earth along with their always monochromatic moon in the same frame of view(FOV), whereas any 5th grader can easily detect their ruse by simply replacing black with some other color or simply by using greater brightness of black more than does the trick.
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/pSYvqyzqGNI/maxresdefault.jpg
http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/fi...hmoon_crop.png
http://www.danielegasparri.com/Inglese/moon.htm
http://www.danielegasparri.com/Ingle...4_gasparri.jpg
http://www.astronomie.be/christophe....lor/index.html

Another serious question for our resident wizards that usually claim as all-knowing and mainstream steadfast, is asking when and/or at what distance can we detect an incoming asteroid/planetoid threat, especially when it is arriving as something cryogenic cold (of less than 50 K) and physically carbon lampblack dark? (.01 is much darker than coal, and of not much color unless UV illuminated)

In other words, how close to us does it have to get, in order to be first detected (other than by random happenstance accident, which is usually too late)?

A physically dark moon such as Umbriel can be tenfold more reflective than an icy asteroid coated with those carbon buckyballs, and at the distance of any greater than Saturn is where such an arriving planetoid or extremely large and cryogenic cold asteroid could be easily undetected unless IR instruments are specifically searching for such random items that are physically cold and dark as well as not usually associated with any larger binary or trinary items that would give us any clues as to their origin.

JWST that will be much better than Hubble still isn't going to detect the seriously cold stuff that's physically darker than coal and much below 100 K, although its wide field of view: 18.2 x 9.1 arcmin should greatly help survey for potential threats of physically dark items that are arriving as sufficiently warmer than 100 K. In other words, our best instruments are simply not good enough.

By the time any large and potentially lethal items with our name on it gets past Mars, it should be detected because the sun will have been warming it up and otherwise as representing a larger target for our instruments to detect, thereby giving us ideally a few months to prepare. However, if it goes undetected until a few LD(lunar distance) from us is when we're in big trouble (especially when arriving from the direction of our sun), because there's simply not sufficient time for diverting it. Ideally such items need to get diverted when their trajectory is still going to miss hitting us.

However, nearby stellar Oort clouds could easily offer a millionfold greater number of such items, and those of considerably greater average mass, especially of any Oort clouds of nearby depleted stars like Sirius(b) that as of 64+ million years ago had represented a great deal of initial mass and likely had a something to do with affecting our global environment of triggering our cosmological ice ages and assorted extinctions.

Of course, the safest location for us to survive an asteroid/planetoid encounter is deep underground, which is kind of problematic as for utilizing the relatively thin and often broken crust of Earth that is tidally modulated/flexed (mostly by our moon) and thereby at risk of structural tunnel failures (same reason why it remains so difficult to safely bury our spent nuclear fuel for any extended period of time), but otherwise ideal and quite failsafe cozy as for exploiting what those innards of our tough old moon has to offer.

On Friday, April 18, 2014 6:03:27 AM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
Seems we're still very much on a need-to-know basis with our government agencies (besides our MIC run Pentagon, NSA and GCHQ that each get to screw with us because whatever rules and policy such as our Constitution or whomever we elect and/or appoint ever gets in their way doesn't even slow them down), and otherwise we're given the usual nondisclosure and/or obfuscation treatment by the likes of our public-funded JPL and ASU.

As of well enough before those Columbia reentry overheating issues, STS107 had already been thermally and structurally ravaged, at least according to the official audio and bogy issues that were caught on NASA STS107 video. The following video is highly questionable but certainly not out of story context. Our NASA has been known to create infomercials (aka PR damage control), both good, bad and even the most outrageous or ridiculous in order to help divert attention away from the true issues. NASA also allows for private and/or intentionally fake images and videos to circulate as unpoliced, because that method always helps to disqualify any honestly deductive investigative research that might be offering a bit more honest context than they can afford to deal with.

NASA WTF Did You Do To **** Off E.T - STS107 I Want ANSWERS On This One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3hEUfRq-vg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaZW75jJjnw

What else is orbiting and even multiple hitting or soft-impacting our moon? (not of anything officially NASA, and it's not of exactly small stuff either). These substantial items were going way too fast to be orbiting, So what exactly are they if not some part of those Sirius asteroids and the truly enormous Oort cloud of considerable debris (conceivably a millionfold more than our Oort cloud has to offer) that we're passing through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0FljPKh14#t=270

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rPUhZSnlUI

It's like we're seeing a shallow glancing blow after blow after blow, by something truly tough and large, and as per usual our JPL, ASU and NASA are remaining dead silent on this one, as they consistently do with all independent research and interpretations by outsiders.

Our moon is by far the most imaged and video recorded item, and those cameras of our NASA, JPL, ASU, USAF and more than a few other public funded agencies have imaging technology that is always at least tenfold and even some thousandfold better than anything accomplished by outsiders/civilians.

Of course our physically dark moon is bound to be extremely dusty, as in places it should offer several km depth of mostly its own crystal dry, uncompacted and highly electrostatic charged material of microfine basalt and carbonado that's offering mostly paramagnetic kinds of physically dark dust as providing very little surface tension. Of course, lots of truly interesting stuff about our moon is not getting mainstream published nor much less reviewed and interpreted by way of getting any official NASA, JPL or ASU attention that we know of. Perhaps that lack of attention is because they always have those better things to be doing with our hard earned loot (namely job security related).

Perhaps this mainstream obfuscation policy of denial and banishment is why my topics of exploiting the innards of our moon, the relocating of our moon as to being station kept within the halo orbit of Earth L1, much less as for dealing with anything Venus related, have always been mainstream taboo and otherwise avoided by those which usually claim as knowing all there is to know (second only to Einstein none the less). Go figure, as to who if anyone of our public funded agencies can be trusted to ever do the right thing.

For some reason, our colorblind NASA/Apollo era could never manage to get anything other than Earth included with our moon, and the moon was most always depicted as a lot more reflective as well as inert (not the least bit UV reactive), deficient of any common or rare elements and typically as monochromatic at that.
Moon in conjunction with Orion and Sirius: (not PhotoShop)
http://www.luisargerich.com/img/s1/v56/p316154453-3.jpg
http://www.luisargerich.com/july1520...2255#h12d82255

For the most part of the past 5 decades, such FOVs(frame of views) including our moon and its conjunctions with other planets and Sirius have been mainstream media and even textbook forbidden by those of our NASA/Apollo era with their conditional Kodak physics.
http://www.danielegasparri.com/Inglese/moon.htm