Chapt16.15 Maxwell Equations with EM-gravity; Gravity-Cell; OrbitalResonance; Spin-Orbit-Coupling #1451 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old April 1st 13, 09:35 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt16.15 Maxwell Equations with EM-gravity; Gravity-Cell; OrbitalResonance; Spin-Orbit-Coupling #1451 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

By the way, the speed of the Sun at 220 km/sec through space is seen
often in many encyclopedia's and textbooks. So if anyone asks where I
got 220 km/sec, just have a look at page 461 of Universe by Kaufmann,
1985, quoting: "Moving at half a million miles per hour, the Sun takes
230 million years to complete one orbit of our galaxy" which when
converted is 220 km/sec.

Now a Gravity Cell from Maxwell Equations to explain why the solar
system remains together as a bounded-bonded system by the force of
gravity is impossible to explain in Newtonian gravity or in General
Relativity because both of those theories require a Sun of 0 motion
versus the planets, yet the Sun is 220 km/sec while Earth is 29 km/
sec.

So both Newtonian gravity and General Relativity gravity are thrown
out as fake theories, since in matter of 10 years the Solar System
would have broken apart and the planets would be in the Oort Cloud.

Analogy: If I am swinging a ball tied to a string around my head while
standing still, I apply a force A, but if I am running at sprint speed
and have to keep that ball swinging at the same rotation as when I was
standing still, I have to increase the force by a large amount.

So, what saves gravity when the Sun is moving at 220 km/sec and Earth
only 29 km/sec?

What saves gravity is that Space around the Sun rotates. So we draw an
axis through the Sun which is the axis that extends out to the Oort
Cloud and that axis is rotating and that rotation equals the disparity
of the 220 km/sec that the Sun has in speed versus the 29 km/sec the
Earth has in speed.

Now, that rotation and axis I call a gravity-cell and it comes from
the Maxwell Equations where gravity is merely the attraction of north
and south magnetic monopoles. Monopoles are proportional to mass and
so the Sun has the greatest number of magnetic monopoles in the Solar
System. These monopoles have a intrinsic spin and it is this axis out
to the Oort Cloud of monopole spin that keeps the Solar System in a
stable system and stops the Sun from "flying away from its planets".

Now there are two awful discussions in astronomy today which are
references to the fact of EM-gravity and Kaufmann in his textbook
Universe, 1985, calls it spin-orbit-coupling and seen on page 127.

Kaufmann does not seem to use another term given to this prevalent
phenomenon and Wikipedia calls it orbital-resonance.

Now the reason the astronomy community is wastrel on these two
concepts involving the spin and orbits of the moons of Jupiter, Saturn
and even the planet Mercury and Neptune with Pluto, is obvious why
they are in the weeds of these phenomenon. If you do not understand
gravity well enough as a force of Maxwell Equations, you are hopeless
in making the connection between coupling of orbit with spin, since
both are a result of electricity and magnetism of planets with their
moons.

More later..

--

Google seems to have stopped doing author-archives as of 2012.
Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old April 2nd 13, 01:23 AM posted to sci.astro
߃-- ¹¹

Default Chapt16.15 Maxwell Equations with EM-gravity; Gravity-Cell;Orb...

it seems the poles of the sun, that spin one rev. in 31 days, power the
neutral center, or Bloch wall at as they rotae in 27 days. and this
creates a neutral center, planar field, between the poles, to which the
planets adhere to, in general.

http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/c.../sunspin.shtml

߃--¹¹