My Favorite Martian

Old June 9th 18, 11:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default My Favorite Martian

Martians have three eyes are members of the plant kingdom and are super intelligent. They also are extremely telepathic--that is why we cannot see them or their cities. They are much older than the human race and are a spacefaring civilization.
Old June 10th 18, 10:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Mark Earnest wrote on 09/06/18 20:36:
Martians have three eyes are members of the plant kingdom and are super intelligent. They also are extremely telepathic--that is why we cannot see them or their cities. They are much older than the human race and are a spacefaring civilization.

If Martians are "members of the plant kingdom", why do they need any
eyes, let alone three??

If Martians are "members of the plant kingdom" and also space-faring, do
their spaceships include large vats of Martian Soil for them to "sleep"
on??

--
Daniel
Old June 10th 18, 06:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 4:32:32 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote on 09/06/18 20:36:
Martians have three eyes are members of the plant kingdom and are super intelligent. They also are extremely telepathic--that is why we cannot see them or their cities. They are much older than the human race and are a spacefaring civilization.

If Martians are "members of the plant kingdom", why do they need any
eyes, let alone three??

To see what there is to see. One red one green and one blue. The blue one is for seeing invisible things.

If Martians are "members of the plant kingdom" and also space-faring, do
their spaceships include large vats of Martian Soil for them to "sleep"
on??

All I know is what I pick up from their thought waves as they approach Earth in their space ships. We will have to actually go to Mars to find this out.
Old June 11th 18, 06:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Mark Earnest wrote on 11/06/18 03:28:
[...]

Ah!! O.K., sure!! (Nutbag!!)

--
Daniel
Old June 11th 18, 09:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 12:13:40 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
[...]

OK Stupid. You have no imagination.

Old June 12th 18, 09:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Mark Earnest wrote on 11/06/18 18:35:
[...]

Plenty of imagination ... just cannot imagine what the hell you are on!!

--
Daniel
Old June 12th 18, 05:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 3:18:11 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
[...]

Lots of water in place of food. That has an effect on the mind too.
Old June 13th 18, 06:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Mark Earnest wrote on 13/06/18 02:54:
[...]

Oh!! Really?? Well, stop it!

--