Dark sky maps online???

Old July 2nd 06, 04:40 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Laurence E

Default Dark sky maps online???

Does anyone know of a website giving UK dark sky info?

Thanks in advance!

Laurence

"You can see a million miles tonight, but you can't get very far"
Adam Duritz, Counting Crows - Mrs Potter's Lullaby

Old July 2nd 06, 09:42 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Mad

Try this site

http://www.cpre.org.uk/campaigns/lan...-beauty/light-
pollution/light-pollution-your-area.htm

Its not that detailed but should be enough info.

Mac,

Yellow skies of London.

Old July 2nd 06, 11:59 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
OG

"Mad" wrote in message
news
Try this site