Advanced propulsion technology? Or BS?

Old June 30th 19, 07:03 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Advanced propulsion technology? Or BS?

According to:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-tech-advances

"the Chief Technical Officer (CTO) of the Naval Aviation Enterprise personally
wrote a letter addressed to the examiner claiming that the U.S. needs the patent
as the Chinese are already “investing significantly” in these aerospace
technologies that sound eerily similar to the UFOs reported by Navy pilots in now
well-known encounters. This raises the question, are the Chinese developing or
even already flying craft leveraging similar advanced technology and is the Navy
now scrambling to catch up?"

"the unorthodox circumstances surrounding the approval of this patent have us
wondering why the Chief Technology Officer of the U.S. Naval Aviation Enterprise,
Dr. James Sheehy, personally vouched for the legitimacy of this beyond-
revolutionary aerospace technology in the Navy’s appeal to the USPTO. Sheehy
assured the patent examiner in charge of this application that the aircraft
propulsion method described in the patent is indeed possible or will be soon based
on experiments and tests NAWCAD has already conducted."

Are we on the verge of a revolutionary advance in propulsion technology? Or is
this some sort of military disinformation campaign?

If the latter, what would be the purpose of such a campaign?
Old July 1st 19, 06:03 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Sylvia Else[_3_]

On 30/06/2019 4:03 pm, wrote:
[...]

I posted on this in sci.physics, copied below.

It's very technical. The PTO did actually do its best to reject the
patent, pointing out that the energies and magnetic fields required are
orders of magnitudes higher than currently achievable, and that the the
magnetic field requirement is multiples of that produced by a neutron star.

The Navy concedes that it cannot be currently be built, but appear to be
concerned about work the Chinese are doing in this area (I kid you not).
See

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfewrm16u9...81%29.pdf?dl=0

Ultimately, it seems to have been granted on the basis that the patent
office cannot prove that it won't work, in the face of theoretical work
that suggests that it can, but which clearly has not actually been
tested because of the energies and magnetic fields involved. There is an
appeal to quantum mechanics, but no mention of the fact that the lack of
reconciliation of quantum mechanics with gravity means we know that that
something has to break at some point.

The documents related to the application can be read at

https://portal.uspto.gov/pair/PublicPair

Use application number

15/141270

Go to the Image File Wrapper tab. Be prepared to waste a lot of time.

In the mean time, I have a free-energy device that I'd like the Navy to
fund.

Sylvia.

Old July 1st 19, 06:16 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 10:03:51 PM UTC-7, Sylvia Else wrote:

In the mean time, I have a free-energy device that I'd like the Navy to
fund.

Sylvia.

Well, the military's already been funding Zero Point energy, so why not?

http://siriusdisclosure.com/wp-conte...int-Energy.pdf
Old July 2nd 19, 04:01 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Sylvia Else[_3_]

On 1/07/2019 3:16 pm, wrote:
On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 10:03:51 PM UTC-7, Sylvia Else wrote:

In the mean time, I have a free-energy device that I'd like the Navy to
fund.

Sylvia.

Well, the military's already been funding Zero Point energy, so why not?

http://siriusdisclosure.com/wp-conte...int-Energy.pdf

Extracting energy from the Casimir effect? Has scam written all over it.

Sylvia.
Old July 2nd 19, 06:35 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 8:01:53 PM UTC-7, Sylvia Else wrote:
On 1/07/2019 3:16 pm, wrote:
On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 10:03:51 PM UTC-7, Sylvia Else wrote:

In the mean time, I have a free-energy device that I'd like the Navy to
fund.

Sylvia.

Well, the military's already been funding Zero Point energy, so why not?

http://siriusdisclosure.com/wp-conte...int-Energy.pdf

Extracting energy from the Casimir effect? Has scam written all over it.

Sylvia.

Gotta do something to keep up with those Chinese(?) "Tic-tac" UFOs.

https://www.history.com/shows/uniden...on-1/episode-1

Old July 14th 19, 08:36 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Interesting tidbit:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7cn15z

In discussing UFOs with the Italians, Luis Elizondo (at about the 6:40/41:06 point
of the video) says we still don't know what they are, but we we have a much better
understanding of how they work. Now these weird patents are popping up.

Hmmmmmmmm.
Old July 24th 19, 08:21 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Www.asps.it
Old August 3rd 19, 03:59 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Navy's Advanced Aerospace Tech Boss Claims Key 'UFO' Patent Is Operable:

"Last month, The War Zone reported on a series of strange patent applications
the U.S. Navy has filed over the last few years and questioned what their
connections may be with the ongoing saga of Navy personnel reporting incidents
involving unidentified objects in or near U.S. airspace.

We have several active Freedom of Information Act requests with the Department
of Navy to pursue more information related to the research that led to these
patents. As those are being processed, we've continued to dig through the U.S.
Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO) Public Patent Application Information
Retrieval database to get as much context for these patents as possible.

In doing so, we came across documents that seem to suggest, at least by the
Navy's own claims, that two highly peculiar Navy patents, the room temperature
superconductor (RTSC) and the high-energy electromagnetic field generator
(HEEMFG), may in fact already be in operation in some manner. The inventor of
the Navy's most bizarre patent, the straight-out-of-science fiction-sounding
hybrid aerospace/underwater craft, describes that craft as leveraging the same
room temperature superconductor technology and high energy electromagnetic
fields to enable its unbelievable speed and maneuverability. If those two
technologies are already operable as the Navy claims, could this mean the hybrid
craft may also already operable or close to operable? Or is this just more
evidence that the whole exotic 'UFO' patent endeavor on the Navy's behalf is
some sort of ruse or even gross mismanagement of resources?"

See:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...nt-is-operable

Old August 6th 19, 07:40 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Show on "Black Triangle" UFOs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDUF4NtYtxU

Old patent applications:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20030209637A1/en

https://i.imgur.com/GEzTCZS.png

Hmmmmm.
Old August 6th 19, 04:16 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

On 8/6/2019 2:40 AM, wrote:
I call BS.

If this stuff is as good as claimed there would be a Secrecy Order
already issued against those Patent Applications. An FOIA can be sought
to get them but if the Order is valid the USPTO is legally required to
refuse to oblige in that case.

Since that hasn't been done and this is coming out in dribs and drabs
and no mention has been made of secrecy orders preventing our intrepid
investigative reporters in obtaining these patent applications I
seriously doubt there is any "there" there.

Patents can and often are issued in error. A patent is no guarantee the
invention is either authentic or workable.

Dave

PS: I've often wondered myself if it might be feasable to use microwave
emitters to heat absorbent materials to make a lighter-than-air craft.
If a cheap and lightweight source for the electricity is available. That
is the real trick.

PPS: I have serious doubts that microwave EM radiation alone has
anywhere near enough energy to force 'quantum effects'. By multiple
orders of magnitude. To give you an idea of the amount of energy
required, it is speculated that TWO black holes in near vicinity of each
other such that their gravitational fields can interact, might enable
wormholes in space-time by tearing at the fabric of spacetime at the
quantum level, perhaps by exposing previously collapsed dimensions.
That's the kind of energies involved....