2 New Nibiru Photographs - January and February 2008

Old March 10th 08, 11:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Nibiru Shock 2012

Default 2 New Nibiru Photographs - January and February 2008

Can someone look at these photos and tell me what gives? I am unable to post
them at this time, so here is the link. The photos are posted from some guy
who claims the photos are coming from an observatory in Antarctica/south
pole.

The 2 pictures are posted on page two. There are other pictures there that
are, via videos and stills that over all are quite concerning. I checked the
threads here before posting, and could not find anyone recently talking
about Nibiru. No matter what you say, I'm certain Nibiru is very real.
Question is where exactly is it right now, and what impact will it have on
us as it gets closer to us?

I know this post may start a fire storm of controversy, but threads like
this are great as minds get together to address issues like this,
scientifically.

Thanks in advance to all who help.

JB

PS: Is there anyone in this group who might be located well into the Sothern
hemisphere that could get some shots of Nibiru? Again, thanks in advance.

http://www.survivingnibiru.com

Old March 11th 08, 05:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Nibiru

Default 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Dark Star? - (20)(8)(9)(19) (9)(19 ) (1) (8)(15)(1)(24)

Based on some smart ass replies in other astronomy groups, I want to set the
record straight.

My request for information is serious. I'm not saying that Nibiru is coming
for sure, as that's why I was trying to see if anyone here is tracking the
southern hemisphere and might have some photos.

Because I have ZERO KNOWLEDGE of high end observatory scopes, can some one
here tell me who might operate such a telescope tell me what theses numbers
mean?

Again guys (and all you idiots who have been so down right disrespectful
towards me), tell me how these numbers might be used in finding celestial
bodies?

(20)(8)(9)(19)
(9)(19)
(1)
(8)(15)(1)(24)

The numbers showed up at:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QXKn69dt1Zk

Like I said, some guy is posting pictures on YouTube that are supposedly of
Nibiru just posted numbers that might only make sense to professional
astronomers using cutting edge software typically used by large or even
highly classified observatories.

Additionally: Those two pictures that are supposedly of Nibiru I mentioned
about, can be seen at:
http://uk.youtube.com/user/NibiruShock2012

Again, I have ZERO KNOWLEDGE about top level scopes costing millions that
use some of the most advance computer tracking software in the world. Many
of you here may lack such knowledge. So...

Can any one be of help here? My request is sincere and I'm seeking the
truth, not your wise ass remarks.

Please for gods sake guys, how about a serious response. Sorry, but I was
not trying to be a fear mongering fool posting just any old crap here.

Thanks in advance, nonetheless.

James

PS I've toned down my handle to read just, Nibiru. Besides, NibiruShock2012
is already being used on YouTube.com by the man who I keep telling you
about.

Old March 11th 08, 05:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Jack E. Smith

Here's what NASA says:

You seem to have fallen for the "Nibiru hoax". Eris is a dwarf planet in the
outer solar system, a bit larger than Pluto, discovered in 2003 (see
Wikipedia article at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eris_%28dwa... ). Nibiru
does not exist; it is a hoax, and certainly it has nothing to do with Eris.
Wikipedia summarizes nicely: "There are a number of planets or planetary
bodies whose existence is not supported by scientific evidence, but which
are occasionally believed to exist by pseudoscientists, conspiracy theorists
or certain religious groups". Neither Eris nor Nibiru will flyby Earth in
2012 or any other time.

Old March 11th 08, 06:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Nibiru

Thank you for your informative reply. I will certainly follow up on your
information.

Last night I watched a report on Nibiru done by the History channel which
supports the Washington Post article about this matter claiming a massive
body was found in our solar system.

I just want to come to an understanding about this matter that removes any
doubt as to the absolute truth.

Again, thank you very much.

James

Link to Video and More Photos at: