'The best view of all is our beautiful planet'

Old September 21st 04, 11:08 PM
Jacques van Oene

Default 'The best view of all is our beautiful planet'

'The best view of all is our beautiful planet'

You're speeding through space at 28 000 kilometres per hour, at times the
outside temperature gets down to a chilling minus two hundred degrees
Celsius, there is no quick getaway. You're an astronaut, living on board the
International Space Station (ISS).

Read mo
http://www.esa.int/esaHS/SEMK281XDYD_astronauts_0.html

--