[email protected]

Old February 27th 05, 11:39 PM
Andy

Hi Lee,

Hope your well.

Your a "genius & Wizz" when it comes to mounts etc. I have a Celestron GT
mount with an Alter M500 on it but can I buggery get it to point in the
right bloody direction. I have tried "auto-align" "2 star align" etc but
with no success. any ideas?

I have used to handset to key in nearest city etc, the time zone ought to be
"00" but it wont let you do that either!

If you have any ideas, thoughts, or fancy coming over one evening to show me
let me know your welcome anytime

Cheers

Andy

Old February 27th 05, 11:41 PM