What is Happening ???

Old January 19th 07, 05:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What is Happening ???

Why a new post on Florida weather I just don't Know??? I am sitting on
my back porch and its 76F A mocking bird is building her nest,and in
early winter??? Am I crazy "or what" Spring weather(heat) is the rule.
Its down right scary No rain.no wind,no cool nights and an oak
tree that does not know what to do. Grass keeps growing,and
seeding(lawn looks good),but I have to keep mowing(I don't like that)
I have a theory that mother nature is preparing humankind to the
conditions of "hell" on Earth Bert

Old January 20th 07, 04:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Why a new post on Florida weather I just don't Know??? I am sitting on
my back porch and its 76F A mocking bird is building her nest,and in
early winter??? Am I crazy "or what" Spring weather(heat) is the rule.
Its down right scary No rain.no wind,no cool nights and an oak
tree that does not know what to do. Grass keeps growing,and
seeding(lawn looks good),but I have to keep mowing(I don't like that)
I have a theory that mother nature is preparing humankind to the
conditions of "hell" on Earth Bert

Come out here to California, we are freezing our asses off ....

Old January 20th 07, 05:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Hagar wrote:

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Why a new post on Florida weather I just don't Know??? I am sitting on
my back porch and its 76F A mocking bird is building her nest,and in
early winter??? Am I crazy "or what" Spring weather(heat) is the rule.
Its down right scary No rain.no wind,no cool nights and an oak
tree that does not know what to do. Grass keeps growing,and
seeding(lawn looks good),but I have to keep mowing(I don't like that)
I have a theory that mother nature is preparing humankind to the
conditions of "hell" on Earth Bert

Hagar

Come out here to California, we are freezing our asses off ....

nightbat

Same bizarre goings on here at Indy Base One too. One minute
winter warm and breezy then down to 20 degrees then warm again? The
grass doesn't know what to do here either Major Bert, it never turned
cold temps brown for it's just as green as ever. That other Officer
predicted comet must be getting close even though our Saul says " What
Comet "?

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old January 20th 07, 06:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Hagar wrote:

[...]

Those are called "weather fronts", frootbat, and they have nothing to
do with comets. Just another example of your self-proclaimed technical
expertise.
Old January 20th 07, 07:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Hagar[_1_]

"Art Deco" wrote in message
nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Hagar wrote:

[...]

He, the frootbat, was referring to someone else making the obviously
erroneous statement of Comets. So why, pray tell, do you, the sorriest
example of a humanity, jump on our beloved frootbat ??
Looks to me like you should be more at home at Art Bell's fantasy Ignoramus
NG, or your natural home, AUK, where you have been known to win multiple
awards for consecutive display of ignorance and stupidity. So, bug off,
faggot.

Old January 20th 07, 04:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Hagar wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Hagar wrote:

[...]

Nice kookrant, cluebie.
Old February 6th 07, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Any presumed comet is doing absolutely nothing, frootie! WartPlug's
death-from-above comet doesn't even exist. See, you don't know
anything about cause and effect. Never did, never will!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 00:46:43 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote