ASTRO: M81 with ED80

Old December 31st 06, 01:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Filip Lolic

Default ASTRO: M81 with ED80

Hi all,
This is my first post on this group. I captured this image few days ago,
with my new Skywatcher ED80 and my SC3 modified ToUcam webcam.

Image details:
ED80
SC3
56 subframes (80-150s) for total of 75 minutes exposure
Autoguided on my homemade GEM

Regards
Filip

--
### http://disi.pondi.hr/ ###
@ N43.52145, E16.54027

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	M81_stack_f.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	265

Old December 31st 06, 03:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Excellent job!
By far the best web cam image of this galaxy I've seen. They've come a
long way!

Rick

Old December 31st 06, 11:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Filip Lolic

"J McBride" wrote in message
Nice image! I thought those were suppose to be used on the planets?

Joe

Yes, but also perform excellent on DSO if modified
Filip

Old December 31st 06, 11:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Filip Lolic

"Rick Johnson" wrote in message
Excellent job!
By far the best web cam image of this galaxy I've seen. They've come a
long way!

Rick

Thank you Rick!
Filip

Old January 2nd 07, 09:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

"Filip Lolic" wrote
Hi all,
This is my first post on this group. I captured this image few days ago,
with my new Skywatcher ED80 and my SC3 modified ToUcam webcam.

Great image Filip!! I hope to see a lot more from you posted here in
a.b.p.a.

George Normandin

Old January 3rd 07, 12:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Doug W.

Nice shot... you have great skill with your equipment.

--
Regards, Doug W.
www.photonsfate.com

saxon ED80 darkfield Amateur Astronomy 1 April 21st 06 05:54 PM
Orion ED80 duplicate RichA Amateur Astronomy 4 November 14th 04 07:34 AM
Brief Review of Celestron ED80 Jason Martin Amateur Astronomy 1 October 25th 04 11:54 PM
Orion ED80 mount Steve Maddison Amateur Astronomy 8 September 26th 04 03:44 PM
Photo's taken through the Orion ED80... Tom T. Amateur Astronomy 3 November 19th 03 12:05 PM