The Maxson Family

Old July 20th 04, 06:20 AM
Alan Erskine

Default The Maxson Family

To any newbie that may be viewing this group, just killfile John Maxson,
John Thomas Maxson (same person), Paul Maxson and "Charleston" (Daniel aka
"Denial" Maxson). The entire Maxson clan is quite off their rockers.

JTM (John Maxson) has even admitted that Lockheed Martin gave him an
ultimatum - either resign or take a phychological examination (google him
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...roup=sci.space). Paul
Maxson is the dumbest one of all - thinks a 'mall cop' (security guard) is a
qualified police officer and now claims to be an "Investigator" etc. He's
probably sub-intelligent and can't quite help himself.

Daniel (Denial) Maxson simply changes personalities to either support or
attack what his crazy father says. Google him too.

Just thought all the newbies should know.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old July 20th 04, 06:42 AM
Charleston

"Alan Erskine" wrote:

To any newbie that may be viewing this group, just killfile John Maxson,
John Thomas Maxson (same person), Paul Maxson and "Charleston" (Daniel aka
"Denial" Maxson). The entire Maxson clan is quite off their rockers.

To any newbie here I recommend just lurking for awhile which is what I now
do most of the time. Just read the threads you find interesting. Don't
make judgements too quickly as I once did as that can be a mistake.

JTM (John Maxson) has even admitted that Lockheed Martin gave him an
ultimatum - either resign or take a phychological examination (google him
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...roup=sci.space).

So what.

Paul
Maxson is the dumbest one of all - thinks a 'mall cop' (security guard) is

qualified police officer and now claims to be an "Investigator" etc. He's
probably sub-intelligent and can't quite help himself.

That is uncalled for and it is unfair. Get over the past and leave the guy
alone.

Daniel (Denial) Maxson simply changes personalities to either support or
attack what his crazy father says. Google him too.

Been reading too much "Da Vinci Code" I see;-)

If you want to see what I have written over time Google away, but Alan has
had his own unearned spectre's here. None of us are nearly as in control of
how we are treated here as it may seem. Actually Alan is not a bad Aussie,
just a grumpy one from time to time.

Just thought all the newbies should know.

Thank you so much.

Daniel

Old July 20th 04, 03:23 PM
Dave Michelson

Alan Erskine wrote:
To any newbie that may be viewing this group, just killfile....

Alan,

Please knock it off. Your post does nothing but inflame the guilty and libel
the innocent.

Thanks.

--
Dave Michelson

Old July 20th 04, 03:45 PM
Alan Erskine

"Dave Michelson" wrote in message
Alan Erskine wrote:
To any newbie that may be viewing this group, just killfile....

Alan,

Please knock it off. Your post does nothing but inflame the guilty and

libel
the innocent.

Who's the "innocent" you refer to? Not the Maxson clan, that's for sure!

Old July 21st 04, 12:57 AM
HawkEye

"Charleston" wrote in message news:gh2Lc.9577$%p4.5820@okepread04...
"Alan Erskine" wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind:-) Hawkeye
Old July 21st 04, 02:33 AM
P. Maxson

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message ...
[...]

Hello,

I will not sit here and be libeled without a response. I'll reply to this for the archives.
The above statement is 100% untrue in regards to Paul Maxson.

I was contracting to two classified DoD / DoHS locations to get them started up.
They are both up and running now and the property they are located on is federal/classified.
Is contracting with the DoD or other 3 letter acronyms suddenly frowned on here?
That is new to me. To the best of my recollection there are MANY contractors here.

Currently I am doing work as a Force Protection Agent aboard US Navy ships
while they are in port. It requires travel and DoD clearance along with combat
rifle and shotgun qualifications as well as small arms. If "mall cops" carry those in Australia
then I would be surprised. Once again I am working in the capacity of a Force Protection Agent
on Federal property. This is not a threat towards you, do we really want to go there again Alan?
I am risking my life to defend our forces.

On the side I do PI work. In fact I just wrapped up a case of public record
that was dismissed based on my 3 interviews and reports to the court.
Cite: People of the State of California Vs. Charlean Edwards.

If you have a problem with me Alan take it to your local law enforcement or DoHS/ DoD
and not the public because I have grown tired of your libel and unwarranted slander.

I could Google your past here, but I won't. I will rise above that urge to do so for now.
However if you decided to continue this libel I will include cites and links to your behavior.

Anyone else feel the need to slam Paul Maxson today? I am at home to reply after working
50 hours in 4 days out of town while sleeping on a ship without Air Conditioning.
It's a shame I have to come home and read this in a science history group.

Sincerely,

Paul Maxson

Disclaimer.

This is a defensive reply to an attack on my character that was archived on Usenet.
If you do not wish to read the libel against me simply filter the handle P. Maxson.
Email address is valid. I will defend myself whenever I feel it could effect my name.

Old July 21st 04, 03:55 AM
Alan Erskine

"HawkEye" wrote in message
om...

To any newbie here I recommend just lurking for awhile which is what I

now
do most of the time. Just read the threads you find interesting. Don't
make judgements too quickly as I once did as that can be a mistake.

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind:-) Hawkeye

What ever your name is, google for the Maxson clan. Google for what Paul
Maxson has said over the years. Google for what JTM has said over the
years. Google for what Daniel (not just "Charleston") has said over the
years. Paul even threatened to have "friends" drop by and pay me a visit
(get the meaning?).

The number of times the Maxson family has threatened to sue for anything
what-so-ever is stunning.

You will also find that someone was harrassing me using anonymous remailers
like dizum, giglamesh and, yes, google (the same server you are hiding
behind... sorry, 'using').

Nothing said by any member of the Maxson family can be trusted.

Old July 21st 04, 03:58 AM

OH, but you can. "Give NASA a real challenge?" Here are two: 1. How
about YOU admit Gus did not start the fire? 2. How about they tell
the truth about Apollo One?
LaDonna

Old July 21st 04, 09:26 AM
P. Maxson

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message ...
"HawkEye" wrote in message
om...

[...]

Remember when you told Rhonda Lee Kirk that I was going to fly to Australia from
California, USA and shoot you? I do, I even have the emails from her.

Why didn't you report that fear to your local law enforcement or mine?

What exactly is your purpose on this group other than to harass others and
tell people to killfile Maxson's for going on 4 years now?

The killfile Maxson posts are greater in number than all Maxson
posts combined. Is that logical in your world? It seems to be the pattern.

Here is a glimpse into how this group can work at times. It started as an email
abuse complaint
http://tinyurl.com/4wso8 from a Maxson

escalated into mocking the death of my brother last year ( US Marine Corp and Army)
http://tinyurl.com/4wso8
http://tinyurl.com/4wso8
(nice guys huh?)

and ended with Hedrick making Star Trek jokes.
http://tinyurl.com/4wso8

This is the sad pattern of this group. Nothing has changed as far as I can see.
October 2004 will be 4 years that I have had to defend myself here and
I will continue to do so every time someone like Alan Erskine or *anyone*
else starts trashing the good name I have worked hard to keep in the industry I chose.
As we make progress in the industry the internet is being used more and more.
This is called libelous damage and you have been advised to stop several times.

More links on how I have tried to stop these types of untrue but archived
statements for *years* will be forthcoming as certain members find themselves
unable to refrain from slandering and defaming my name and career for what
appears to be the rest of my life. Leaving and not posting for 1 full year didn't
even work. I wish it wasn't like this, it really is a sad avoidable situation.