Remember that it took 30 long days to get here...

Old March 23rd 18, 02:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Remember that it took 30 long days to get here...

Let's see--you walk up to the seashore of Cygnus 4--4th planet from the double sun Alpha Centauri now climbing up over the horizon. A creature comes up out of the green foaming surf to greet you--a blue man with fins gills and three eyes. What do you say?
Old March 23rd 18, 05:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
Let's see--you walk up to the seashore of Cygnus 4--4th planet from the
double sun Alpha Centauri now climbing up over the horizon. A creature
comes up out of the green foaming surf to greet you--a blue man with
fins gills and three eyes. What do you say?

First, push the red panic button, then tell the creature "All your base
belong to us"

Old March 23rd 18, 05:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

On 23-3-2018 14:23, Mark Earnest wrote:
Let's see--you walk up to the seashore of Cygnus 4--4th planet from the double sun Alpha Centauri now climbing up over the horizon. A creature comes up out of the green foaming surf to greet you--a blue man with fins gills and three eyes. What do you say?

Have you been viewing Stargate SG1 lately?
Old March 23rd 18, 06:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 11:51:32 AM UTC-5, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 23-3-2018 14:23, Mark Earnest wrote:
Let's see--you walk up to the seashore of Cygnus 4--4th planet from the double sun Alpha Centauri now climbing up over the horizon. A creature comes up out of the green foaming surf to greet you--a blue man with fins gills and three eyes. What do you say?

Have you been viewing Stargate SG1 lately?

No but if it is like this I want to watch it. If I can only find it.

Old March 23rd 18, 06:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 11:51:32 AM UTC-5, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 23-3-2018 14:23, Mark Earnest wrote:
Let's see--you walk up to the seashore of Cygnus 4--4th planet from
the double sun Alpha Centauri now climbing up over the horizon. A
creature comes up out of the green foaming surf to greet you--a blue
man with fins gills and three eyes. What do you say?

Have you been viewing Stargate SG1 lately?

No but if it is like this I want to watch it. If I can only find it.

Fire up Utorrent,....there are plenty of sites sharing all the episodes in
DVD quality

Old March 23rd 18, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 12:35:48 PM UTC-5, Bast wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 11:51:32 AM UTC-5, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 23-3-2018 14:23, Mark Earnest wrote:
Let's see--you walk up to the seashore of Cygnus 4--4th planet from
the double sun Alpha Centauri now climbing up over the horizon. A
creature comes up out of the green foaming surf to greet you--a blue
man with fins gills and three eyes. What do you say?

Have you been viewing Stargate SG1 lately?

No but if it is like this I want to watch it. If I can only find it.

Fire up Utorrent,....there are plenty of sites sharing all the episodes in
DVD quality

Thanks. See what I can find.