ASTRO: Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Monkeysuits (was:ApolloMoonHoax.pdf)

Old February 5th 08, 08:25 PM posted to sci.space.history
eyeball

Default ASTRO: Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Monkeysuits (was:ApolloMoonHoax.pdf)

You must be one too,describing yourself as you do!

On Feb 5, 3:07*pm, GayT wrote:
so
that makes you as irrational as they come.

Old February 5th 08, 08:48 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

eyeball wrote:

You must be one too,describing yourself as you do!

One what? A top posting non quoting Jesus? I suppose I could be.

I heard Jesus was going to be real ****ed at you idiot assholes and what
you've done to the world in the 2000 years since he started traveling.

I suppose I could be Jesus returned to make your life miserable.

Now that I think about it, that explains everything.
Old February 6th 08, 12:10 AM posted to sci.space.history, sci.space.policy, sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Feb 5, 12:48 pm, kT wrote:
eyeball wrote:
You must be one too,describing yourself as you do!

One what? A top posting non quoting Jesus? I suppose I could be.

I heard Jesus was going to be real ****ed at you idiot assholes and what
you've done to the world in the 2000 years since he started traveling.

I suppose I could be Jesus returned to make your life miserable.

Now that I think about it, that explains everything.

Not quite everything, as there's still that pesky Semitic Third Reich
thing of all those smart Yids, as having gotten their puppet boss
Hitler so terribly far on such limited resources. What did they do?
(perhaps rob their own kind)

They also can't explain as to where the hell Venus was hiding
throughout all of those NASA/Apollo years, and we have a good dozen
other matters of physics and peer replicated science that simply
doesn't add up on behalf of anything NASA/Apollo.
.. - Brad Guth

Old February 6th 08, 04:16 AM posted to sci.space.history, sci.space.policy, sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
eyeball

On Feb 5, 3:48*pm, gayT confessed:
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...le-Posters.jpg
Old February 6th 08, 04:19 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

eyeball wrote:

If I hated so many thing in the world as you do,I'd consider
leaving

I don't hate them, they are just fantastically dumb evolving mammals.

We care for them, since they are very nearly helpless themselves.

Generally, though, that's our interest on these newsgroups.

Old February 6th 08, 04:22 AM posted to sci.space.history, sci.space.policy, sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
eyeball

On Feb 5, 7:10*pm, BradGuth offered the
scientific community a free eye exam:
http://www.911buycostume.com/Pages/e...lasses_200.jpg
Old February 6th 08, 04:23 AM posted to sci.space.history, sci.space.policy, sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
eyeball

I feel blessed
So you just wanna hug?

On Feb 5, 3:48 pm, kT wrote:
eyeball wrote:
You must be one too,describing yourself as you do!
One what? A top posting non quoting Jesus? I suppose I could be.

I heard Jesus was going to be real ****ed at you idiot assholes and what
you've done to the world in the 2000 years since he started traveling.

I suppose I could be Jesus returned to make your life miserable.

Now that I think about it, that explains everything.- Hide quoted text -

Old February 6th 08, 04:30 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

eyeball wrote:

I feel blessed
So you just wanna hug?

I just want to get as far away from you as possible, you're an illucid.
irrational and and incompetent human being on a planet that doesn't
deserve your brand of stupidity. Soon Earth will start rejecting you.

I just want to beat the rush.

Old February 6th 08, 04:38 AM posted to sci.space.history, sci.space.policy, sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
eyeball

Good...then you won't be posting comments to my posts
Let the dancing begin!