ASTRO: Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Monkeysuits (was:ApolloMoonHoax.pdf)

Old February 6th 08, 07:31 AM posted to sci.space.history, sci.space.policy, sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Default ASTRO: Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Monkeysuits (was:ApolloMoonHoax.pdf)

On Feb 5, 8:15 pm, eyeball wrote:
If I hated so many thing in the world as you do,I'd consider
leaving
On Feb 5, 3:48 pm, kT wrote:

eyeball wrote:
You must be one too,describing yourself as you do!

One what? A top posting non quoting Jesus? I suppose I could be.

I heard Jesus was going to be real ****ed at you idiot assholes and what
you've done to the world in the 2000 years since he started traveling.

I suppose I could be Jesus returned to make your life miserable.

Now that I think about it, that explains everything.

Unlike yourself, I only hate those seriously bad folks and the likes
of your MIB that you and others of your infowar kind see absolutely
nothing wrong with, especially in your pretend atheism kind of faith-
based way that's operating exactly as though Old Testament Zion/
Jewish.
.. - Brad Guth