Mars Rover Landing Tomoroow!

Old August 4th 12, 07:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Mars Rover Landing Tomoroow!

http://newswatch.nationalgeographic....ment-to-savor/

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...205422579.html

How dared Google delete my first post on this subject!

Dobule-A

Old August 4th 12, 08:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/4/2012 2:51 PM, Double-A wrote:
http://newswatch.nationalgeographic....ment-to-savor/

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...205422579.html

How dared Google delete my first post on this subject!

That's all right. I posted a story on this a week ago.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old August 5th 12, 12:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Aug 4, 2:51*pm, Double-A wrote:
http://newswatch.nationalgeographic....ion-to-mars-wh...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...uriosity-lande...

How dared Google delete my first post on this subject!

Dobule-A

AA Its last 7 minutes need not be done in all those steps. It will be
amazing to me if all goes well. We can dope an egg from 1,000 feet
without breaking it. TeBet
Old August 5th 12, 02:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Aug 4, 2:51 pm, Double-A wrote:
http://newswatch.nationalgeographic....ion-to-mars-wh...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...uriosity-lande...

How dared Google delete my first post on this subject!

Dobule-A

AA Its last 7 minutes need not be done in all those steps. It will be
amazing to me if all goes well. We can dope an egg from 1,000 feet
without breaking it. TeBet

It doesn't really matter if this rover ends up another crater on mars'
surface. Or more likely hurtles off to the depths of space

We will be barraged with hundreds of "new" photoshoped photos, as NASA needs
the funding and can't afford another "OOPS".

Old August 5th 12, 02:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Aug 5, 3:04*pm, "Bast" wrote:
G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Aug 4, 2:51 pm, Double-A wrote:
http://newswatch.nationalgeographic....ion-to-mars-wh....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...uriosity-lande....

How dared Google delete my first post on this subject!

Dobule-A

AA *Its last 7 minutes need not be done in all those steps. It will be
amazing to me if all goes well. We can dope an egg from 1,000 feet
without breaking it. *TeBet

It doesn't really matter if this rover ends up another crater on mars'
surface. Or more likely hurtles off to the depths of space

We will be barraged with hundreds of "new" photoshoped photos, as NASA needs
the funding and can't afford another "OOPS".

1000 percent fake. Math doesnt add up...

You better believe what you're going to see is a fake landing rendered
with top notch Hollywood FX. At least during most part of the
broadcast, and people won't tell the ****ing difference. They fake
the whole landing in 3D, the sheeple still gonna call NASA and send
congrats tweets.

http://youtu.be/GES3bwnWfrE

Old August 5th 12, 02:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Aug 4, 11:51*am, Double-A wrote:
http://newswatch.nationalgeographic....ion-to-mars-wh...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...uriosity-lande...

How dared Google delete my first post on this subject!

Dobule-A

Perhaps it'll become another "mission impossible", because there's
still a lot that can go wrong.

If it bounces and ends up on its side or upside down could be the
worse outcome. Otherwise one of more of its drive wheels might soon
after fail, and that'll slow it down.

However, the odds of a soft landing should be well above average, and
on average most of our surface probes made their arrival without
benefit of any retro-thrust. After all, our Apollo era of having
never demonstrated a prototype of any safe controlled downrange and
soft landing on Earth didn't stand in the way of their doing it on our
physically dark and naked moon where everything had to work perfectly,
or else.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Old August 5th 12, 04:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WHO'S "THEY", PIGO?

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS?

****ING RAGHEAD IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 06:27:03 -0700 (PDT), Warhol
wrote:

On Aug 5, 3:11*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 8/5/2012 9:04 AM, Bast wrote:

It doesn't really matter if this rover ends up another crater on mars'
surface. Or more likely hurtles off to the depths of space

We will be barraged with hundreds of "new" photoshoped photos, as NASA needs
the funding and can't afford another "OOPS".

I agree that NASA cannot afford another failure. It's budget is already
stripped to the bone. The space station is a colossal wast of money. The
future of space exploration is twofold. Bigger/better telescopes, and
robotic landers on Mars and a few moons. Putting people back on the
moon? Stupid. There's nothing there that's worth risking human lives.
Let the chinamen do it.

I posted and article a week or so ago about the possibility of a one way
only trip to Mars, funded by private enterprise. This seems a good bet.

Ah-ha! It is not them visiting us, it is NASA visiting them.

They will think we all have wheels and antennae and no weapons.

Old August 5th 12, 04:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST FOOL IN THE UNIVERSE, PIGO!

YOU NEVER ADD UP, IMBECILE!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 06:24:43 -0700 (PDT), Warhol
wrote:

On Aug 5, 3:04*pm, "Bast" wrote:
G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Aug 4, 2:51 pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

[WHAT, NO RED CLAMS?]
Old August 5th 12, 06:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Aug 5, 9:53*am, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

*Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”