Photos of city buildings of other planets, Mars & Venus (Vulcan)

Old May 13th 09, 09:45 AM posted to alt.music.rush,rec.aviation.military,rec.arts.movies.current-films,sci.space.history,alt.movies.spielberg
LIBERATOR[_2_]

Default Photos of city buildings of other planets, Mars & Venus (Vulcan)

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=161065

Spielberg intentionally photoed actual buildings from Venus and put
them in the film of which the Vulcans - 1 million years ahead of us -
built. The one hanging down from a overhang of a canyon was amazing
but I can't find a photo of it. The Vulcans as well as the Martians
integrate anti-gravity into their buildings. I don't know about zaha
hadid yet, haven't seen any of her buildings hanging upside down from
a canyon overhang.

Everything shown about Spock is true about Vulcans who are our
neighbors on Venus.

The first photo is legitimate architecture from the Vulcans, as well
as the 2nd picture which is in Canada a Vulcan from Venus provided the
design for that building. Perhaps the Vulcan was here and covered his
ears with a hat whilst building that building.

All photos on this URL are legitimate photos from other planet cities.
I don't know which other planets other than Venus, except Mars which
is called Scalos, are shown here.

So that is a photo of Mars - William Shatners planet, looks like a
major city.

Just as red matter is really red mercury, just as black holes are
shown to be time portals, Spielberg played his "I'll couple a
supressed truth with a lie so half truth half lie exists you have to
figure out the lie to get the truth".

Vulcan is the lie name for Venus and Vulcan required light speed to
get there.

Red Matter is red mercury.

Old May 14th 09, 12:55 AM posted to alt.music.rush,rec.aviation.military,rec.arts.movies.current-films,sci.space.history,alt.movies.spielberg
Rich[_1_]

On May 13, 4:45*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

Has someone morphed into the crazies, Ed Conrad or Brad Guth recently?
Old May 14th 09, 08:44 PM posted to alt.music.rush,rec.aviation.military,rec.arts.movies.current-films,sci.space.history,alt.movies.spielberg
TBerk

lt.music.rush,
rec.aviation.military,
rec.arts.movies.current-films,