alien biology

Old October 16th 05, 03:51 PM
Zdenek Jizba

Default alien biology

The fossil record shows that evolution has
not progressed uniformly. From time to time
short duration events caused mass extinctions.
The usual explanation consists of postulating
catastrophic events such as collisions of large
bodies with the earth causing disruptions of
the weather pattern, or astronomical events such
as a supernova explosion in the vicinity of our
solar system. Large volcanic eruptions, earthquakes
and the appearance of certain predators as well
as other causes may also have caused some extinctions.

There is however one possible cause that to my
knowledge has been totally ignored. It can be
hypothesized that the introduction of life forms
from outside our solar system may have disrupted
ecological balance. Such introduction could have
come from meteors (think Tunguska) that may have
originated from outside our solar system, or from
visitations alien intelligence explorers.

If such alien biological entities were to be detected,
the wrong way to treat them would be a secret quarantine.
The world would never become aware of the threat and
would be unable to cope with it. On the other hand
releasing such information to the public would allow
the scientific community to diagnose any problems
and to develop countermeasures it these object turned
out to be threats.

I suggest that our legislators consider passing
laws that would make it illegal (criminal) to suppress
any and all biological information dealing with alien
forms.
Old October 16th 05, 06:29 PM
RT

There is considerable evidence to suggest that our evolution has been
tampered with by alien intelligence. Numerous theories also suggest
that this intervention has been kept secret from the general public.
Just go into the UFO archives and it doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to
conclude that the government is hiding something. As far as
legislators making it illegal to suppress alien biological information
......... The cover up is to protect the current status quo. The "deal"
has been made, the general public has been left out and will continue
to be left out as long as those in power can get away with it.

Old October 16th 05, 08:24 PM
Greg Neill

"RT" wrote in message
oups.com...
There is considerable evidence to suggest that our evolution has been
tampered with by alien intelligence. Numerous theories also suggest
that this intervention has been kept secret from the general public.
Just go into the UFO archives and it doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to
conclude that the government is hiding something. As far as
legislators making it illegal to suppress alien biological information
........ The cover up is to protect the current status quo. The "deal"
has been made, the general public has been left out and will continue
to be left out as long as those in power can get away with it.

The UFO archives? Is this some sort of officially
sanctioned and vetted body of evidence maintained by
degreed scholars? No, I thought not.

Crap. If there's "considerable evidence", then there
would be no controversy and no conspiracy theorists.
Don't confuse the manufactured ravings of True Believers
who are not beneath concocting their own "evidence"
just because they desperately want it to be so.

Old October 17th 05, 01:53 AM
RT

Talking about crap, "..... officially sanctioned and vetted body of
evidence maintained by degreed scholars?" As if academia ever had a
handle on this issue, Sanctioned by whom? The government? Sounds
like Republican logic to me. We'll just investigate our own
conspiracy. Right!

Zdenek, who are you going to believe, Greg? Someone who's waiting for
his degreed scholars to provide us with unequiovoval evidence? Or the
eye witness accounts of pilots, private, commercial, military, as well
as astronauts who have put their reputations on the line? These are
some of the most highly trained personnel in avionics. These are
reputable people who "have seen". They have the credentials to qualify
them as credible witnesses. Witnesses who know the difference between
a vehicle 'not of this world' and a sighting of Venus, a weather
balloon, ball lightening or the moons reflection off of Dumbo's Ass.
Don't be conned or confused by the manufactured ravings of nay sayers
who so disparately need to maintain their current paradigm.

Anyone who will devote time and effort to search out the ever
increasing body of evidence that supports the notion that we are not
alone, can only conclude that the truth is being withheld. Do the
research, and don't expect much from this news group when it comes to
questions concerning alien intervention or the paranormal. These are
subjects that their religion, (Science) has failed them. When you do
the research you will come to understand why the truth is being
suppressed, and if Professor Hawkins is right, you will also know that
this is not going to have a happy ending.

Old October 17th 05, 12:53 PM
Greg Neill

"RT" wrote in message
oups.com...

[snip more crap, no evidence, much hype and old urban legends]

Nothing left... I guess the conversation's over.

Old October 17th 05, 04:13 PM
Zdenek Jizba

RT wrote:
[...]

I was trained as a geologist to always consider the approach
of "multiple working hypotheses". So I do not endorse either
view because published works so far have failed to support the
case one way or another. However, the information from the
Brasil encounter (in 1997 I believe) is very impressive. Also
some images from Eros, Phobos and Mars are very intriguing.
Old October 18th 05, 12:18 AM
RT

[snip more crap, no evidence, much hype and old urban legends]

Typical response from a nay sayer who has nothing to support his
argument.

Nothing left... I guess the conversation's over.

You never had anything to say in the first place. Talk to me when you
do some research.

Old October 18th 05, 12:43 AM
RT

I was trained as a geologist to always consider the approach
of "multiple working hypotheses".

Valid approach...

So I do not endorse either view because published works so far have
failed to support the
case one way or another.

If you do the research (both pro and con), one view will stand out as
undeniable.

However, the information from the Brasil encounter (in 1997 I believe)
is very impressive. Also
some images from Eros, Phobos and Mars are very intriguing.

Keep looking. Check out what has been happening in Mexico. And by all
means, don't let the ignorant prevent you from looking into the subject
by trying to convince you with pat phrases such as, " just crap, no
evidence, much hype, and old urban legends."

Arrive at your own conclusion.

Alien Planet Klaatu SETI 0 May 14th 05 07:59 PM
Planet_X: Our 10th Planet Rudolph_X Astronomy Misc 841 May 16th 04 05:00 PM
Alien probes are here? Steve Dufour Misc 3 February 21st 04 06:28 PM
Alien Review - Final Thoughts Julian St.Cloud Misc 3 February 1st 04 10:36 PM
Alien Review - The votes are in! Julian St.Cloud Misc 0 January 27th 04 10:45 PM