Alien Super Civilizations

Old January 11th 18, 11:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Alien Super Civilizations

Red dwarf stars shine for billions and billions of years giving Super Earths in the goldilocks zone plenty of time to come up with older super civilizations. It would certainly pay off to visit red dwarves!
Old January 12th 18, 10:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Since we'll always be limited to light speed, and likely something
far, far slower, we won't be "visiting anything, etc. !
Old January 12th 18, 02:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 4:52:37 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Since we'll always be limited to light speed, and likely something
far, far slower, we won't be "visiting anything, etc. !

Sorry I cannot agree. What is the universe there for if we cannot get to it? The idea of limitation to light speed is man made and is an error in thinking.
Old January 13th 18, 01:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Light spped limit is an inarguable fact. Also, nothing has ever been
demonstrated to go faster.
Old January 13th 18, 11:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 7:28:17 wrote:
Light spped limit is an inarguable fact. Also, nothing has ever been
demonstrated to go faster.

Well I am arguing it. I say we can go much faster than 186,000 miles per second. It takes intelligence to get things to go that fast and you and the rest of mankind do not have it.
Old January 13th 18, 05:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Mark wrote...

"Well I am arguing it. I say we can go much faster than 186,000 miles per second. It takes intelligence to get things to go that fast and you and the rest of mankind do not have it."

So, this should be simple for you. All you need to do is provide observations and/or experiments which support your position, and then sit back and wait for your Nobel nomination. Good luck!
Old January 13th 18, 06:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 11:46:39 AM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
Mark wrote...

"Well I am arguing it. I say we can go much faster than 186,000 miles per second. It takes intelligence to get things to go that fast and you and the rest of mankind do not have it."

So, this should be simple for you. All you need to do is provide observations and/or experiments which support your position, and then sit back and wait for your Nobel nomination. Good luck!

Ask me later. Right now no one is capable of understanding the language I would use. We can travel across the entire universe in only eight years. I know by the motions of planets about their respective stars. And I know that the universe would not even be there unless it were possible to get to it.
Old January 14th 18, 08:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 11:46:39 AM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
Mark wrote...

"Well I am arguing it. I say we can go much faster than 186,000 miles per second. It takes intelligence to get things to go that fast and you and the rest of mankind do not have it."

So, this should be simple for you. All you need to do is provide observations and/or experiments which support your position, and then sit back and wait for your Nobel nomination. Good luck!

Ask me later. Right now no one is capable of understanding the language I would use. We can travel across the entire universe in only eight years. I know by the motions of planets about their respective stars. And I know that the universe would not even be there unless it were possible to get to it.

"to get to it"?? Gee Whiz, I thought we were already with-in it!!

--
Daniel

The three Ages of Man ....

1. Man believes in Santa Claus!!
2. Man does not believe in Santa Claus!!
3. Man IS Santa Clause!!
Old January 14th 18, 08:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

You think ?! Dream on !

The fastest man made so far, is far slower,
by a factor of nearly 30,000 !