Hot Cakes on Mercury

Old January 10th 18, 02:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Hot Cakes on Mercury

When we finally get our super insulated super cooled spacecraft that can stand the heat of the Sun we can use robot arms to cook pancakes on the daylight side of the planet Mercury. The sausage and fire fried eggs will be great too. That will wake us up to go exploring the rest of the Solar System!
Old January 11th 18, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
When we finally get our super insulated super cooled spacecraft that
can stand the heat of the Sun we can use robot arms to cook pancakes on
the daylight side of the planet Mercury. The sausage and fire fried
eggs will be great too. That will wake us up to go exploring the rest
of the Solar System!

Why go to all that trouble when Ihop has all the pancakes you can eat for
$3.99

http://www.masslive.com/food/2018/01...u_can_e_1.html

Old January 11th 18, 04:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 10:29:03 AM UTC-6, Bast wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:
When we finally get our super insulated super cooled spacecraft that
can stand the heat of the Sun we can use robot arms to cook pancakes on
the daylight side of the planet Mercury. The sausage and fire fried
eggs will be great too. That will wake us up to go exploring the rest
of the Solar System!

Why go to all that trouble when Ihop has all the pancakes you can eat for
$3.99

Same reason you may travel to the woods to hunt deer when it is much cheaper to buy nice meat at the grocery store.
Old January 11th 18, 05:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
When we finally get our super insulated super cooled spacecraft that
can stand the heat of the Sun we can use robot arms to cook pancakes
on the daylight side of the planet Mercury. The sausage and fire
fried eggs will be great too. That will wake us up to go exploring
the rest of the Solar System!

Why go to all that trouble when Ihop has all the pancakes you can eat
for $3.99

Same reason you may travel to the woods to hunt deer when it is much
cheaper to buy nice meat at the grocery store.

Well,...I wouldn't go to mercury to hunt deer either.
Besides that's what driving cars with your high beams on is for.
You get a deer, and it's already chopped into pieces ready to take home in
your trunk.

Old January 12th 18, 03:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 8:29:03 AM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:
When we finally get our super insulated super cooled spacecraft that
can stand the heat of the Sun we can use robot arms to cook pancakes on
the daylight side of the planet Mercury. The sausage and fire fried
eggs will be great too. That will wake us up to go exploring the rest
of the Solar System!

Why go to all that trouble when Ihop has all the pancakes you can eat for
$3.99

that 's a lie or you live in the east or south east. ON west coast, nothing you can buy starts at %5 dollars.

http://www.masslive.com/food/2018/01...u_can_e_1.html

Old January 12th 18, 04:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
When we finally get our super insulated super cooled spacecraft that
can stand the heat of the Sun we can use robot arms to cook pancakes
on the daylight side of the planet Mercury. The sausage and fire
fried eggs will be great too. That will wake us up to go exploring
the rest of the Solar System!

Why go to all that trouble when Ihop has all the pancakes you can eat
for $3.99

that 's a lie or you live in the east or south east. ON west coast,
nothing you can buy starts at %5 dollars.

http://www.masslive.com/food/2018/01...u_can_e_1.html

GOOD !
You were laughing at us freezing and being buried by snow,.....but we get
cheap pancakes to make up for it