Physicists propose test for loop quantum gravity using blackholes

Old January 4th 12, 05:49 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default Physicists propose test for loop quantum gravity using blackholes

Physicists propose test for loop quantum gravity
http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-01-...m-gravity.html

"(PhysOrg.com) -- As a quantum theory of gravity, loop quantum gravity
could potentially solve one of the biggest problems in physics:
reconciling general relativity and quantum mechanics. But like all
tentative theories of quantum gravity, loop quantum gravity has never
been experimentally tested. Now in a new study, scientists have found
that, when black holes evaporate, the radiation they emit could
potentially reveal “footprints” of loop quantum gravity, distinct from
the usual Hawking radiation that black holes are expected to emit. "
Old January 4th 12, 02:19 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
Y.Porat[_2_]

On Jan 3, 8:49*pm, Yousuf Khan wrote:
Physicists propose test for loop quantum gravityhttp://www.physorg.com/news/2012-01-physicists-loop-quantum-gravity.html

"(PhysOrg.com) -- As a quantum theory of gravity, loop quantum gravity
could potentially solve one of the biggest problems in physics:
reconciling general relativity and quantum mechanics. But like all
tentative theories of quantum gravity, loop quantum gravity has never
been experimentally tested. Now in a new study, scientists have found
that, when black holes evaporate, the radiation they emit could
potentially reveal “footprints” of loop quantum gravity, distinct from
the usual Hawking radiation that black holes are expected to emit. "

---------------------------
and now i understand why you was interested in my
P Circlon idea !!! (:-) !! that is from 1993 !

it is because some of you wanted to steal my idea
in some disguised dress !! !!!
andnow Khan
i unserstand why while i was missing for some time
you publisher a thread sort of :
what happened to Porat ?? did he already disappeared ??
(and if yes it is agood time tosteal something from him (:-)

BTW Khan you refused to tell me
what is your day job .......!
is it for any chance a publishing Company as PD s ??

every one can see my (P -Circlon) idea
p Circlon is in case that just the'' Circlon'' name is already
occupied !
50 years ago by some Carter that was a nice trick to
bypass me ??? (:-)
so see the P Circlon at the **appendix** of my abstract
of my book :

http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract

i brought it as a by product of my above historic model
it is a direct result of it
but that is not my p Circlon !!
now
THERE ARE SOME BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOU
AND WHOEVER IS ADVANCING THAT CIRCULAR STORY
OF SORT OF 'GRAVITONS '
1 i never knew about any observations of
circular movement in astronomy
i newof course that galaxies rotate
i knew that wind storms - rotate
i knew that wate in your sink rotate different in your sink
while it is in northen hemisphere of southern one !!
etc
but i dinty know about its involvement in gravity
just extracted out of my understanding of my model
with its'' chain of orbitals'' etc
while you or whoever is it have not any deeper
theoretic cross verifications to justify the question
FROM WHERE THE HELL THAT IDEA FALL ON YOU
SORT OF '''OUT OF THE BLUE '''??
2
in my above appendix
i explain the first time in history how such a strange idea
can explain **any attraction force
by force messengers that has the P Circlon behavior
is starting to move from one massin 1 curved path
and HITTING THE OTHER MASS FROM MORE
THE RARE SIDE OF IT AND LESS FORM ITS FRONT SIDE
AND BY THAT AN UN BALANCED FORCE IS CREATED ON MASS No 2 !!!
(by moving back and forth between he two masses )

CREATING SORT OF A CLAMP !!
THAT BECOMES BIGGER AND BIGGER AS DISTANCE
BETWEEN THE TWO MASSES --BECOME SMALLER AND SMALLER (THE 1/
R^2 LAW !!!
moreover
my model showes how that p Circlon can do both
1
particles
2
attraction forces
and unlike you or whoever
you have nothing of it !!
i actually predicted those observations by that p Circlon idea
since 1993

and even lately suggested a few times
the LHC people
to look for a circular movement
THAT CANT BE EXPLAINED BY ANY CURRENT THEORY !!

i showed it and explained the above along many years
and it is documented along many years since 1993 !
so
just forget about stealing my P Circlon idea !!
and moreover :
just give the credit to the one who really deserve
and own it !!!

TIA
Y.Porat
--------------------------

Old January 5th 12, 05:21 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
xxein[_4_]

On Jan 4, 8:19*am, "Y.Porat" wrote:
[...]

xxein: Own it if you can or want to, but it it all bogus crap.

How come meteoroids/asteroids/comets are not spherical?
Old January 5th 12, 06:56 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
[email protected][_2_]

On Jan 4, 8:21*pm, xxein wrote:
On Jan 4, 8:19*am, "Y.Porat" wrote:

[...]

How come meteoroids/asteroids/comets are not spherical?- Hide quoted text -

How can we use a black hole?
They would be the end of space and time.

How can that move around?
No. Black holes are out.
There are no spatial boundaries; universal or local like an event
horizon.
Hawking the mathematician could have made BH failure in math stick but
did not.
Science admits to the original cover up of disproof.

Mitchell Raemsch; the prize
Old January 5th 12, 11:20 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 5, 12:56*am, "
wrote:
On Jan 4, 8:21*pm, xxein wrote:

On Jan 4, 8:19*am, "Y.Porat" wrote:

[...]

Papper by Shreck,and Shwartz on the strength of gravity in the quantum
realm was well received. It has gravity's strength as the strongest
force. Good read TreBert
Old January 5th 12, 02:07 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
Y.Porat[_2_]

On Jan 4, 8:21*pm, xxein wrote:
On Jan 4, 8:19*am, "Y.Porat" wrote:

[...]

-----------------
imbecile retard sub intelligent monkey
who was talking about meteoroids comets ??

didnt you understand retard that
i m talking about some super basic particles
that compose the say electrons or even smaller - ''gravitons '
etc
do you expect to see it with your retarded eyes ??
so
why are you jumping like a baboon
into fine crystal shop
leave it to intelligent serious responsible - human beings
BTW gangster
2
what is your real name piggy ???

3

who is sponsoring you ?
tell them you are worth nothing even as gangster !!
and tell them that you are the real crap here !!

NEXT !!!
-----------------
Y.Porat
--------------------
Old January 5th 12, 05:22 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
hanson

Mitchell Raemsch; the self prized wrote:

snip crap
How can we use a black hole?
No. Black holes are out.
Mitchell Raemsch; the prize

hanson wrote:
ahahahaha... Mitch, old chum, Happy 2012 to you.
Now, Mitch, put your Bible down and listen up:
If you are gonna use a black hole, check whether
it has hair or not, before you turn racist and
declare that Black holes are out... Keep your
eye on the price .. & thanks for the laughs....
ahahaha... hahahahanson
Old January 6th 12, 04:19 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
[email protected][_2_]

On Jan 5, 2:20*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Jan 5, 12:56*am, "
wrote:

On Jan 4, 8:21*pm, xxein wrote:

On Jan 4, 8:19*am, "Y.Porat" wrote:

[...]

force. *Good read *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

I believe all forces have a limit. This starts theoretically with
gravity. Einstein's curve is combined with limited gravity.

Mitchell Raemsch
Old January 6th 12, 01:00 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
john

On Jan 3, 10:49*pm, Yousuf Khan wrote:
Physicists propose test for loop quantum gravityhttp://www.physorg.com/news/2012-01-physicists-loop-quantum-gravity.html

"(PhysOrg.com) -- As a quantum theory of gravity, loop quantum gravity
could potentially solve one of the biggest problems in physics:
reconciling general relativity and quantum mechanics. But like all
tentative theories of quantum gravity, loop quantum gravity has never
been experimentally tested. Now in a new study, scientists have found
that, when black holes evaporate, the radiation they emit could
potentially reveal “footprints” of loop quantum gravity, distinct from
the usual Hawking radiation that black holes are expected to emit. "

"When black holes evaporate..."= never.

john