A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » Astronomy Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

I respect Turkey for banning the Kurd culture. I am not racist butsuch people who turn to eye for eye terrorism, crimes against humanities,racist terror and fascism is incredible horror. They discriminate in terror,they are possessive dictators witho

Old November 6th 08, 09:30 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default I respect Turkey for banning the Kurd culture. I am not racist butsuch people who turn to eye for eye terrorism, crimes against humanities,racist terror and fascism is incredible horror. They discriminate in terror,they are possessive dictators witho

Thank you for listening. You people suck, little little human
education.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump