I respect Turkey for banning the Kurd culture. I am not racist butsuch people who turn to eye for eye terrorism, crimes against humanities,racist terror and fascism is incredible horror. They discriminate in terror,they are possessive dictators witho

Old November 6th 08, 09:30 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default I respect Turkey for banning the Kurd culture. I am not racist butsuch people who turn to eye for eye terrorism, crimes against humanities,racist terror and fascism is incredible horror. They discriminate in terror,they are possessive dictators witho

Thank you for listening. You people suck, little little human
education.