Carbon Emissions Show Biggest Jump Ever Recorded

Old December 23rd 11, 08:27 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.environment,sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Carbon Emissions Show Biggest Jump Ever Recorded

On Dec 22, 1:22*am, Marvin the Martian wrote:
On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:19:12 -0800, T. Comeau wrote:
Brad Guth *wrote:
On Dec 21, 10:36*am, |"

wrote:
On Dec 19, 8:59*am, AGWFacts wrote:

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 14:17:03 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth

wrote:
On Dec 18, 1:04*pm, AGWFacts wrote:
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 10:09:06 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
wrote:
On Dec 16, 6:18*pm, AGWFacts wrote:
On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 05:12:03 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
wrote:
On Dec 12, 6:53*am, Fred J. McCall
wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
For myself it was roughly 1966
So you've been nuts for 45 years, then?
At least I didn't turn myself into a ZNR approved parrot,
brown-nosed clown or FUD-master on behalf of always
sucking up to the mainstream status-quo, so I was never
qualified for the “Grand Cross of the German Eagle” or
possibly even the “Gold Iron Cross” to go along with the
“Blood Order” that Zionist Jews seem to drool over, as
most certainly you were more than qualified.

If you silly guys and gals think the killings of mostly
innocent humans and the systematic environmental trashing
of our Earth, as well as creating as much global
inflation as possible, are just too funny to not allow or
perpetrate, then no doubt anything off-world is going to
become ZNR fair game.
Hysterical paranoid net.kook
So you think the best available science that's mostly public
funded is "Hysterical paranoid net.kook" worthy.
No.
How much global dimming and increased acidity can this planet get
away with?

Idiot.

--
"I'd like the globe to warm another degree or two or three... *and
CO2 levels to increase perhaps another 100ppm - 300ppm." --

I hope you are young and get to see the full fruits of the extra 300
ppm.
When the arctic gets to melting the tundra will be putting off CO2
that
has been trapped for 10s of thousands of years. Postive feed back
baby.

Frack the water table, let them not take baths and let them drink
triple distilled carbon filtered water that they buy from us so spoke
mister big pig...................Trig

AGWFacts is a Rothschild brown-nosed clown and part-time FUD-master, so
we honestly can't expect anything better.

Well, that makes sense. *Science has always been controlled

Actually, the Illuminati was mostly academics and included many
scientist.

by the
Zionist Occupation Government, the Freemasons and Bohemian Grove. That's
why I get all my knowledge from Alex Jones.

Do you know which banks own the federal reserve, or who owns those banks?
What would happen if you were able to print up all the money you wanted?

I know you can't answer that. Even you know you're full of ****. That's
why you set the follow ups to a bunch of junk newsgroups - your were
rightfully fearful that someone would point out you're a fool and a
coward.

William Mook can tell you exactly what's going down, or at least a
whole lot better than most. Not that Mook is right about everything,
but on average his interpretations of pending doom and gloom are worth
noting.

http://translate.google.com/#