REFLECTOR Deadline - November 1, 2003

Old October 30th 03, 04:17 PM
EFLASPO

Default REFLECTOR Deadline - November 1, 2003

I received the folllowing message from AL president Bob Gent this morning. If
you have any photos, articles, or other info which you would like to appear in
the next issue of the REFLECTOR, please send it to him.

Ed Flaspoehler, AAAA

Subj: Final Reminder REFLECTOR Deadline
Date: 10/30/03 9:54:51 AM Central Standard Time
From: RLGent1

To the Astronomical League:
all Regional Chairs and Reps,
Observing Awards Coordinators,
and Committee Chairs

This is a reminder that the next Reflector Deadline is fast approaching.
Please have all observing reports and proposed articles to me by November 1.

In other news, I hope you've all had a chance to see the sun and perhaps some
aurora. The sunspots have been remarkable, and reports of northern lights
extensive.

Finally, please join me in welcoming our national office manager, Mitch Glaze,
to the League organization. He is quite talented, and we are pleased to have
him working as our very first national office employee.

Thank you and have a great day.

Clear skies and best wishes to all,

Bob, Editor, Reflector

Robert L. Gent