Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

Old March 10th 08, 11:54 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Default Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

On Mar 10, 1:09 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote:
On Mar 10, 12:25 pm, Stephen Malbon wrote:

columbiaaccidentinvestigation wrote:
interesting, rand, om and many others choose to use the kill file,
term, i do not as i don't believe in it, don't use it, and i equate it
to a self applied gag rule as even rand and others offer something of
substance sometimes,

Brad Guth never says anything worth listening too and will never be
persuaded that he's wrong. Just not worth the effort of trying to get
through.

I understand your point, but im just trying to have some fun by
starting a thread off that gave recognition for the achievements of
the expedition 16, and sts-122 crews, and along the way share some
information by posting some links. This next year is going to be
great for the shuttle and space station programs, and I just wanted
to post some a positive thread without brad spouting his stuff on this
or any other thread i start. Him and I have sparred several times,
and i knew taking him on was going to be 9 full innings (almost
baseball season), as his game is to incite anger, or just wear people
down with his word salad, but by showing him I don't get angry or
weary, im breaking his game instead. I don't need to boost my ego but
in this thread i have slammed his rhetoric out of the park so fast he
got whip lash watching the ball fly by, then I struck him out with
curve balls that left him corkscrewed into the ground (just a little
embellishment on my part but hey why not, its been a long game). Now
I understand you may see that as feeding the troll, but he is going to
post his bs on usenet anyway he has shown that, so by beating him at
his own game, he will know that he shouldn't play, he may not admit
it, but like a team that is getting beaten and still talks trash, he
wont talk about the score. And yes rand and others will say that you
are feeding the troll by replying to me, as I stated it earlier i
never expected this identity to win me a popularity contest, so thanks
for replying...

So, it's forever eye-candy and infomercial spewed science or bust, is
it?

Until I came along, you had an impressive audience of one "Joseph S.
Powell, III". Now you've got all of two others bitching about your
silly topic for having been using up too much of their precious Usenet
bandwidth. Does it get any better?
.. - Brad Guth

Old March 11th 08, 01:49 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:19:46 +0000, in a place far, far away, Stephen
Malbon made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Rand Simberg wrote:
You mean you haven't already killfiled
"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"?

Just about to, if my bandwidth keeps getting wasted like this

I've never seen a post from him that wasn't a waste of bandwidth, and
usually a big one.

Regardless of what people, including myself, think of Brad, I don't think
I've ever heard him say anything 'rude' to, or of, anyone. Beats the rest
of us hands down.

Old March 11th 08, 02:39 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

On Mar 10, 3:38 pm, BradGuth wrote:" So, the
truth and nothing but the truth doesn't actually matter to the likes
of..."

Hey brad, i wasn't sure what happened to you today, it seriously is a
bummer when the net service is not consistent, but im glad you went
into the rant above, as you are making my point for me. Your
frustration for net access is not anything different from what others
feel when like events happen to them, but what makes you different is
your need to lash out. Just take a breath, grab a cup of coffee, and
take your time, as there is no need to lash out just because your net
was down for a while, as there maybe non malicious reasons for such an
event to occur. Now you could try to ponder the possibility that you
could be wrong when you make such allegations, which would mean your
illogical assertions, were baseless, the resulting solutions
meaningless, the consequent demands irrelevant, all of which would
require you to practice some cognitive dissidence. And if you apply
that same logic to your statements, demands, and assertions in this
thread, nothing is left standing...

This image part of the International Polar Year (IPY) research is of
Zavodovski Island and surrounding icebergs, southeast of South Georgia
Island.
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...=E&frame=25901
Astronaut Photography of Earth - Display Record
ISS016-E-25901
SOUTH GEORGIA IS.
Features: ZAVODOVSKI I., ICBERGS, GL.
Center Point Latitude: -56.3 Center Point Longitude: -27.5
image comes from the Image Science and Analysis Laboratory, NASA-
Johnson Space Center. "The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."
Old March 11th 08, 09:41 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall

Pat Flannery wrote:
:
:Alan Erskine wrote:
:
: Regardless of what people, including myself, think of Brad, I don't think
: I've ever heard him say anything 'rude' to, or of, anyone. Beats the rest
: of us hands down.
:
:
:You obviously haven't been reading his stuff.

snip

:He's living proof that in the land of the completely insane, the
:half-sane man is king.

So you're saying that even in his own world the Guthball isn't king?

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine
Old March 11th 08, 10:35 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Pat Flannery

Alan Erskine wrote:

Regardless of what people, including myself, think of Brad, I don't think
I've ever heard him say anything 'rude' to, or of, anyone. Beats the rest
of us hands down.

You obviously haven't been reading his stuff.
Just because his insults are only vaguely comprehensible (at best), he
insults people every chance he gets; as individuals, members of
societies, races, or ethnic groups, or most commonly for simply
disagreeing with his crazed ideas.
And you can take that as the straight poop from a incest-cloned Borg
Zionist NASA mole Green Cather Lizard LLPOF like me.
He's living proof that in the land of the completely insane, the
half-sane man is king.
Or at least the alpha male cyclopean Venusian Cather Lizard of some
sort. :-D

Pat
Old March 11th 08, 01:08 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

On Mar 11, 2:35*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
Alan Erskine wrote:

Regardless of what people, including myself, think of Brad, I don't think
I've ever heard him say anything 'rude' to, or of, anyone. *Beats the rest
of us hands down.

You obviously haven't been reading his stuff.
Just because his insults are only vaguely comprehensible (at best), he
insults people every chance he gets; as individuals, members of
societies, races, or ethnic groups, or most commonly for simply
disagreeing with his crazed ideas.
And you can take that as the straight poop from a incest-cloned Borg
Zionist NASA mole Green Cather Lizard LLPOF like me.
He's living proof that in the land of the completely insane, the
half-sane man is king.
Or at least the alpha male cyclopean Venusian Cather Lizard of some
sort. :-D

Pat

hey pat good morning, great launch this morning huh. Anyway there is
no need to say things like that, simply because I have made this
thread what it is based on not lowering myself down to a low level of
name calling. I know the temptation is to pile on, but it's not
needed, so i would appreciate it if you didnt. thanks
Old March 11th 08, 02:13 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Rand Simberg wrote:
You mean you haven't already killfiled
"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"?
Just about to, if my bandwidth keeps getting wasted like this

I've never seen a post from him that wasn't a waste of bandwidth, and
usually a big one.

Regardless of what people, including myself, think ofBrad, I don't think
I've ever heard him say anything 'rude' to, or of, anyone. Beats the rest
of us hands down.

It's often hard to return the warm and fuzzy favor of my having been
stalked, bashed and banished without telling it as it is. Sometimes
it's next to impossible being continually nice to the likes of Hitler
or worse yet of his faith-based puppeteers in charge, if you know what
I mean.
.. - Brad Guth
Old March 11th 08, 02:23 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Alan Erskine wrote:

Regardless of what people, including myself, think ofBrad, I don't think
I've ever heard him say anything 'rude' to, or of, anyone. Beats the rest
of us hands down.

You obviously haven't been reading his stuff.
Just because his insults are only vaguely comprehensible (at best), he
insults people every chance he gets; as individuals, members of
societies, races, or ethnic groups, or most commonly for simply
disagreeing with his crazed ideas.
And you can take that as the straight poop from a incest-cloned Borg
Zionist NASA mole Green Cather Lizard LLPOF like me.
He's living proof that in the land of the completely insane, the
half-sane man is king.
Or at least the alpha male cyclopean Venusian Cather Lizard of some
sort. :-D

Pat

Unlike most folks of this Usenet that so often blows chunks of their
infomercial flatulence on a regular basis, I'm looking at extracting
the positive/constructive alternatives of our spendy and too often
lethal space travel adventures. Even for LEO robotics it's getting
crowded and full of our very own blown-up crap up there, and of our
physically dark moon seems as though taboo or as off-limits as nearby
Venus. Go figure as to why so much of public funded science is either
taboo or having been extensively moderated if not entirely excluded.
What gives?
.. - Brad Guth
Old March 11th 08, 02:26 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Mar 11, 1:41 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote:

::Alan Erskine wrote:

:
: Regardless of what people, including myself, think ofBrad, I don't think
: I've ever heard him say anything 'rude' to, or of, anyone. Beats the rest
: of us hands down.
:
:
:You obviously haven't been reading his stuff.

snip

:He's living proof that in the land of the completely insane, the
:half-sane man is king.

So you're saying that even in his own world the Guthball isn't king?

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

Unlike yourself, and others of your brown-nosed kind, I've never once
stipulated that I was all-knowing, or that I hadn't made my fair share
of honest mistakes.
.. - Brad Guth

Old March 11th 08, 05:32 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

On Mar 11, 10:23*am, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 01:49:19 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Alan
Erskine" made the phosphor on my monitor

Rand Simberg wrote:
You mean you haven't already killfiled
"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"?
Just about to, if my bandwidth keeps getting wasted like this

I've never seen a post from him that wasn't a waste of bandwidth, and
usually a big one.

Regardless of what people, including myself, think of Brad, I don't think
I've ever heard him say anything 'rude' to, or of, anyone. *Beats the rest
of us hands down.

I wasn't talking about Brad. *And if you think that Brad isn't rude to
anyone, you've either never read anything he's written, or don't
understand what the word "rude" means.- Hide quoted text -

sure rand, of course you needed to post an insult, like i said some of
your posts have substance. which inherently means some dont, like
above.