Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

Old March 10th 08, 07:10 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Stephen Malbon

Default Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

columbiaaccidentinvestigation wrote:
filled actions, and for readers of usenet to use a template to counter
your white sheet of denials that you hide behind. And so all of your
ego based defense mechanisms, illogical hypocritical malicious
attempts to reduce the relevance and validity of the information,
images, and research I have posted in this thread still fail
miserably.....

Please don't feed the troll any more. Just killfile him like the rest of us.
Old March 10th 08, 07:19 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Stephen Malbon

Rand Simberg wrote:
You mean you haven't already killfiled
"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"?

Just about to, if my bandwidth keeps getting wasted like this
Old March 10th 08, 07:38 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

On Mar 10, 11:19 am, Stephen Malbon wrote:
Rand Simberg wrote:
You mean you haven't already killfiled
"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"?

Just about to, if my bandwidth keeps getting wasted like this

interesting, rand, om and many others choose to use the kill file,
term, i do not as i don't believe in it, don't use it, and i equate it
to a self applied gag rule as even rand and others offer something of
substance sometimes, so i don't need to keep my self ignorant of
information they are knowledgeable of, just because i don't like
them. Now i don't really want brad to assume he can get away with his
bs on this thread, and i am making a stand, i don't mean to impede
anybody from communicating, but this is well with in my rights....

Old March 10th 08, 07:40 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

On Mar 10, 12:37*pm, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:19:46 +0000, in a place far, far away, Stephen
Malbon made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Rand Simberg wrote:
You mean you haven't already killfiled
"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"?

Just about to, if my bandwidth keeps getting wasted like this

I've never seen a post from him that wasn't a waste of bandwidth, and
usually a big one.

your short memory serves you well rand

Old March 10th 08, 08:25 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Stephen Malbon

columbiaaccidentinvestigation wrote:
interesting, rand, om and many others choose to use the kill file,
term, i do not as i don't believe in it, don't use it, and i equate it
to a self applied gag rule as even rand and others offer something of
substance sometimes,

Brad Guth never says anything worth listening too and will never be
persuaded that he's wrong. Just not worth the effort of trying to get
through.

Old March 10th 08, 09:09 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

On Mar 10, 12:25 pm, Stephen Malbon wrote:
columbiaaccidentinvestigation wrote:
interesting, rand, om and many others choose to use the kill file,
term, i do not as i don't believe in it, don't use it, and i equate it
to a self applied gag rule as even rand and others offer something of
substance sometimes,

Brad Guth never says anything worth listening too and will never be
persuaded that he's wrong. Just not worth the effort of trying to get
through.

I understand your point, but im just trying to have some fun by
starting a thread off that gave recognition for the achievements of
the expedition 16, and sts-122 crews, and along the way share some
information by posting some links. This next year is going to be
great for the shuttle and space station programs, and I just wanted
to post some a positive thread without brad spouting his stuff on this
or any other thread i start. Him and I have sparred several times,
and i knew taking him on was going to be 9 full innings (almost
baseball season), as his game is to incite anger, or just wear people
down with his word salad, but by showing him I don't get angry or
weary, im breaking his game instead. I don't need to boost my ego but
in this thread i have slammed his rhetoric out of the park so fast he
got whip lash watching the ball fly by, then I struck him out with
curve balls that left him corkscrewed into the ground (just a little
embellishment on my part but hey why not, its been a long game). Now
I understand you may see that as feeding the troll, but he is going to
post his bs on usenet anyway he has shown that, so by beating him at
his own game, he will know that he shouldn't play, he may not admit
it, but like a team that is getting beaten and still talks trash, he
wont talk about the score. And yes rand and others will say that you
are feeding the troll by replying to me, as I stated it earlier i
never expected this identity to win me a popularity contest, so thanks
for replying...
Old March 10th 08, 11:38 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Mar 10, 10:01 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:12 am, BradGuth wrote:" In other
words, you have no intentions of ever forking over those raw 18 MB of
full frame EV image files. Doesn't that qualify as yourself and of
that spendy ISS obtained science as having "failed miserably"?"

laughing, nothing you have posted excuses your manipulative and
malicious ways on usent, as you are responsible for yourself, and have
no right to criticize much less demand anything until you at least
show some remorse for your actions. You have chosen a method to
communicate that shows what is ugly in our society, and your façade of
noble intentions only shows how much you are lacking in integrity, for
which I pity you brad, I pity you. Come on brad show a little respect
for yourself and stop posting malicious words, as your personal
excuses/rationalizations and illogical assertions for doing so, only
are relevant to you, so clean up your own act as you are the only one
who can get you out of the whole you dug for yourself. Until then and
even after that, you must realize that nothing you have posted (or
will post) reduces the relevance and validity of the information,
images, and research I have posted in this thread...

So, the truth and nothing but the truth doesn't actually matter to the
likes of "columbiaaccidentinvestigation", especially if there's
anything the least bit capable of rocking that cozy mainstream boat of
yours. But why of course Hitler, our resident LLPOF warlords (Dick
Cheney & GW Bush) along with their incest cloned army of brown-nosed
minions each had that exact same mindset, so at least you're not
alone.

Apparently those regular laws of physics are of no consideration or
subsequences consequences either, where as much evidence exclusion as
necessary to perpetuate the NASA/Apollo grand ruse/sting of the
century is also another good part of what your pretend-atheism plan of
inaction is all about.

Further noteworthy; just signing into Google is getting next to
impossible, and worse yet if I manage to post a little something
extra, as lo and behold, this Google/NOVA Usenet functionality goes
directly into the nearest toilet. I had no idea that my honest words
could bring this wordy Usenet to its knees.

Those pesky Usenet MIBs are certainly good at doing their usual
mainstream damage control. Either that or apparently I've been using
up far more than my fair share of this Google/NOVA Usenet bandwidth,
as having only recently posted all of one new topic and replied to a
couple of others has my Usenet account down to its knees or getting
locked out, along with the usual banishment gauntlet of my having been
getting those pesky multiple errors while trying to post replies,
often receiving the final kill message of "Your account or Internet
address has exceeded our posting limit at this time, please try again
later." Perhaps this has a little something to do with my 7-day
activity of getting nearly 5000 views of my messages (nearly 700 per
day) must be why I've been so often nailed or cut off. There's also
so many of those new and improved cookie spermware/****ware (aka
spyware) files, in that my PC and ISP connection into this Usenet has
gotten nearly terminal before I start.

My local ISP also keeps cutting this supposed "unlimited internet
access" off, so that I'm having to reconnect dozens of times, as well
as I also keep getting those pesky "Server not found" (Firefox can't
find the server at www.google.com.) or those "The connection was
reset" and most always those frequent "An error was encountered while
trying to post, please try again later" messages. I can't be entirely
certain, but I'm thinking there's another class action lawsuit parked
somewhere within all of that mess.
. - BG
Old March 10th 08, 11:46 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Mar 10, 12:25 pm, Stephen Malbon wrote:
columbiaaccidentinvestigation wrote:
interesting, rand, om and many others choose to use the kill file,
term, i do not as i don't believe in it, don't use it, and i equate it
to a self applied gag rule as even rand and others offer something of
substance sometimes,

Brad Guth never says anything worth listening too and will never be
persuaded that he's wrong. Just not worth the effort of trying to get
through.

In other words, you too do not believe in those regular laws of
physics, or otherwise in whatever peer replicated science has to say.
Isn't that yourself being a certified pretend-atheist, or of something
far worse that includes the associations of liar and bigot?

BTW, why are you folks always connecting so many words together, so
that the usual or basic 'search for' of key words simply doesn't
function?
.. - Brad Guth