Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

Old March 8th 08, 06:56 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Default Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

On Mar 7, 9:28 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote:
On Mar 7, 7:38 pm, BradGuth wrote:

You either just don't get it, or you're one of them. Either way you
are summarily dumbfounded past the point of no return.

Why don't you just fork over each of those 18 MB image files?
. - Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

False premise and failing logic. Additional personal attacks just
further demonstrate your motivations are malicious, no matter how much
you attempt to intellectualize, rationalize, and excuse them or
yourself...

Who besides us snookered and dumbfounded to death taxpayers, and of us
public end-use consumers is footing the bill, paying for absolutely
everything (including yourself) over and over, along with those full
extended family benefits and of sustaining those nifty retirements
with full health benefits to boot?
.. - Brad Guth

Apparently I've been using up far more than my fair share of this
Google/NOVA Usenet bandwidth, as having recently posted all of one new
topic and replied to a couple of others has my account down to its
knees or getting locked down, along with the usual gauntlet of my
having been getting those pesky multiple errors while trying to post
replies, often receiving the final kill message of "Your account or
Internet address has exceeded our posting limit at this time, please
try again later." Perhaps this has a little something to do with my 7-
day activity of getting nearly 5000 views of my messages (nearly 700
per day) must be why I've been so often nailed or cut off. There's
also so many of those new and improved cookie spermware/****ware (aka
spyware) files that my PC and ISP connection into this Usenet as
gotten nearly terminal before I start. My local ISP also keeps
cutting my "unlimited internet access" off, so that I'm having to
reconnect dozens of times, as well as I also keep getting that pesky
Google/Usenet "Server not found" message (I can't be certain, but I'm
thinking there's another class action lawsuit somewhere in that
mess).
.. - BG

Old March 8th 08, 07:15 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

If that's your best born-again opinion, of only sharing in such
pathetic eye-candy as your infomercial spewed hype in order to justify
that horrific investment of ISS, and of those having to die on behalf
of sustaining that investment, and of otherwise excluding any real
honest to god science that might rock your terrestrial limited boat,
and somehow you're still a happy brown-nosed camper, then so be it.

As I'd said before, "why don't you just fork over each of those 18 MB
image files?"

Silly old me, whereas I always thought that such public funded
physics, of whatever R&D and of whatever's the best available science
obtained was of all such silly things PUBLIC!

Who besides us snookered and dumbfounded to death taxpayers, and of
all the rest of us public end-use consumers is footing the bill,
[...]

getting those pesky Google/Usenet "Server not found" messages (I can't
be certain, but I'm thinking there's another class action lawsuit
somewhere in all of that mess).
.. - BG

On Feb 16, 6:46 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote:
Great mission so far, awesome launch, incredible space walks (great
views), and achieving a great accomplishment in space station assembly
by adding the Columbus module to the structure. It's great to see both
crews together, in the newly added Columbus module during today's
joint crew news conference, enjoying their work. But the best part
was just after ending the press conference both crews had a moment of
fun play time as they spun and flipped around each other, it's great
to see such a hardworking people having fun and laughing. Great
mission and looking forward to a beautiful landing, thanks to all the
work from the crews, and all of the people on the ground that are
making this a successful mission....

Old March 8th 08, 07:33 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

wrote:

False premise and failing logic. Additional personal attacks just
further demonstrate your motivations are malicious, no matter how much
you attempt to intellectualize, rationalize, and excuse them or
yourself...

If that's your best born-again opinion, and you're still a happy brown-
nosed camper, then so be it.

Silly old me, I always thought that public funded physics R&D and of
whatever's the best available science was of all such silly things
PUBLIC!

Who besides us taxpayers and of us public end-use consumers is footing
the bill, paying for absolutely everything (including yourself) over
and over, along with those full extended family benefits and of
sustaining those nifty retirements with full health benefits to boot?
. - Brad Guth

I do not set the budget, or vote on the budget, I have no need to
justify a particular programs funding, especially if I am attempting
to increase public access to results from exsisting programs, which is
attempting to get the most use from the tax dollars already spent.
Now I have stated that before, but you have decide to make an
illogical argument, and false representation of my views which again
is part of your malicous actions on usenet. Now you can spin an
infinite amount of straw man arguments, just so your ego can be
boosted, but that is action that is not my concern. All I am doing is
sharing information, information that you challenged in this
discussion, and have beaten down all of your lame attempts. So now
all you can do is complain about the tax dollars being wasted, but
once again I don't agree with your tactics, as you appear to be in a
state of confusion and you have not realized that my actions are
benign, which is why I have beaten you in this debate....

image, of the Neumayer glacier on South Georgia Island.
"The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...=E&frame=13962
Astronaut Photography of Earth - Display Record
ISS016-E-13962
SOUTH GEORGIA IS.
NEUMAYER GL., ICE FIELD, MTS.
Latitude: -54.3 , Longitude: -36.8
image comes from the Image Science and Analysis Laboratory, NASA-
Johnson Space Center. "The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of
Earth."
Old March 8th 08, 10:21 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

You and others of your brown-nosed kind really don't care how many
folks get to roasted, frozen, drown or starved to death. Keeping us
bankrupt, butt naked and dumbfounded seems to suit your agenda.

Why do you think we should be nice to little sadistic Hitlers like
yourself?

No wonder you've got us headed for WWIII.
.. - Brad Guth

"The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/photo.pl?mission=ISS016&roll=E&...

Old March 8th 08, 11:02 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

wrote:

[...]

Earth."- Hide quoted text -

like i said, malicous posts, as thats some serious dribble, from
somebody who lost...
Old March 8th 08, 11:45 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

wrote:

[...]

I'll put my science data stream of 1.5+ million full resolution, full
spectrum and full DR frames per day of 18 MB each up against your
"STS-122 & Expedition 16" of limited resolution and essentially
doctored images any time.

Even those 1.5+ million frames/day isn't going to cost 10% of whatever
your wussy dozen or so frames per day have to offer, in that by way of
my efficient actions is why far fewer folks get to roast, freeze,
drown or starve to death, and that's not to mention my having
introduced far less global pollution to boot, as well as not one dead
astronaut.

With some added tracking and somewhat fewer frames per minute, my
robotic obtained images could get those moonshine or even starshine
illuminated FOV/shots of Earth's dark side.
.. - Brad Guth
Old March 9th 08, 05:50 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

On Mar 8, 3:45 pm, BradGuth wrote:

I'll put my science data stream of 1.5+ million full resolution, full
spectrum and full DR frames per day of 18 MB each up against your
"STS-122 & Expedition 16" of limited resolution and essentially
doctored images any time.

Even those 1.5+ million frames/day isn't going to cost 10% of whatever
your wussy dozen or so frames per day have to offer, in that by way of
my efficient actions is why far fewer folks get to roast, freeze,
drown or starve to death, and that's not to mention my having
introduced far less global pollution to boot, as well as not one dead
astronaut.

With some added tracking and somewhat fewer frames per minute, my
robotic obtained images could get those moonshine or even starshine
illuminated FOV/shots of Earth's dark side.
. - Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

It appears you are unhappy with our nations spending, but instead
marketing your message in a positive manner, you are acting in a
malicious manner because I attract attention to a program you don't
like, so in essence what you are saying is "because brad cant have his
data, then nobody else can have theirs" that's called jealousy and the
actions of an immature person. So because of jealousy, you are
motivated to commit immature selfish malicious acts, and then attempt
to rationalize your actions when you're called for your bs by lashing
out at others, man you are not looking too good are you brad...

image, of the Esmark glacier on South Georgia Island.
"The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."
Astronaut Photography of Earth - Display Record
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...=E&frame=13965
ISS016-E-13965
SOUTH GEORGIA IS.
ICE FIELD, ESMARK GL., MTS.
Center point Latitude: -54.2, Longitude: -37.0
Old March 9th 08, 03:55 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Astronaut Photography of Earth - Display Recordhttp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/photo.pl?mission=ISS016&roll=E&...
ISS016-E-13965
SOUTH GEORGIA IS.
ICE FIELD, ESMARK GL., MTS.
Center point Latitude: -54.2, Longitude: -37.0
image comes from the Image Science and Analysis Laboratory, NASA-
Johnson Space Center. "The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."

Unlike your passive self, where the ongoing cost (including human
lives) and lost time is of no apparent consideration or consequences,
whereas instead I've become very positive and/or focused about making
changes in where our hard earned loot and valuable time gets spent, as
well as offering the least risk of losing further astronauts and of
their spendy fly-by-rocket machines in the process.

Twist and out-of-context rant or hype on behalf of ISS all you want,
because it doesn't change the cold hard facts or the bottom-line
truth. I want to see the full worth of such photographic science, and
you only deliver selective eye-candy that's entirely deficient in
science, as well as damn spendy in more ways than loot.

BTW, unlike yourself, I only lash out at the bad and the ugly, or upon
those dumbfounded folks that obviously can't think for themselves,
much less think outside the box.

I hope each of your warlord(s) and rabbi are pleased with your Usenet
performance. Previous warlords weren't always so forgiving, as they
often killed their own messengers if that message or level of minion
performance wasn't up to par or wasn't of what they wanted to hear of,
similar to those within your faith-based cult having also been known
to put their own kind on a stick, if only for a good PR stunt.
.. - Brad Guth
Old March 9th 08, 07:11 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

wrote:
[...]

Of course you see your actions in the self righteous manner you have
described, but you have already demonstrated you are not a good judge
on such matters, much less a good judge of anybody else, or their
actions so I don't take your posts personal. You have made illogical
guilt by association arguments that are not rooted in reality, while
standing on top of a crumbled foundation of fallacies, from which you
attempt drag down others down to your level of unhappiness, by
spreading intolerance and hate. You're jealous and angry motivations
to do so are clearly shown in your illogical guilt by association
statements, which simply results in your failed misguided attempts to
present and articulate a logical argument, meaning your message of
intolerance has been busted into rubble just like your weakly
constructed foundation. Now brad based on the patterns you have
shown, it is obvious that you choose to convey your message through
words that spread your hate, and anger, motivated by your jealousy,
while hiding behind your ego boosting white sheet of illogical
denials. All of these posts contain your tactical attempts to market
your packaged information, shielded by your word salad posts which
present a hypocritical and disingenuous façade of noble intentions,
but really are intended to manipulate reader's emotions inciting them
to a reaction, of anger. The interesting thing is nothing you have
stated even comes close to causing such a reaction from me, and your
jealous motivated hate filled illogical hypocritical malicious
attempts to reduce the relevance and validity of the information,
images, and research I have posted in this thread, all have failed
miserably....

This image is of a glacier, and the sediment flow in to a bay on the
southwest side of South Georgia Island.
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...=E&frame=13956
"The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."
Astronaut Photography of Earth - Display Record
ISS016-E-13956
SOUTH GEORGIA IS.
ICE FIELD, GLACIERS, BAY, SED.
Center Point Latitude: -54.1 Center Point Longitude: -36.9
Old March 9th 08, 10:43 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

southwest side of South Georgia Island.http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...ISS016&roll=E&...
"The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."
Astronaut Photography of Earth - Display Record
ISS016-E-13956
SOUTH GEORGIA IS.
ICE FIELD, GLACIERS, BAY, SED.
Center Point Latitude: -54.1 Center Point Longitude: -36.9
image comes from the Image Science and Analysis Laboratory, NASA-
Johnson Space Center. "The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."

I'll see your block of silly words with my fewer words of the whole
truth and nothing but the truth, and I'll even raise the anty of this
bet by at least one remorse.

Oops, terribly sorry about that, after realizing you never had a speck
of remorse to wager, means that I'm not playing fair. MY mistake.
. - Brad Guth