Flowing space...

Old May 9th 07, 05:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

Default Flowing space...

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message

Tell Painius that....

Phineass T. Puddledrip is a real DUFUS.

HJ

Old May 9th 07, 05:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message

No it doesn't, because it yet again does not match reality.

Much like yourself, Phineass T. Puddledrip!

HJ

Old May 9th 07, 05:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message

So silent on this though AA ??

He's just being polite. He doesn't want to publically comment on your
"Gayness".

HJ

Old May 9th 07, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On May 9, 9:50 am, "John \"C\"" wrote,
reposting the duckwad which shrilled:

No it doesn't, because it yet again does not match reality.

HAR! And double har. And supposedly geometry-as-cause-of-gravity
*does* match reality, huh?
oc

Old May 9th 07, 06:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article . com,
oldcoot wrote:

On May 9, 9:50 am, "John \"C\"" wrote,
reposting the duckwad which shrilled:

No it doesn't, because it yet again does not match reality.

HAR! And double har. And supposedly geometry-as-cause-of-gravity
*does* match reality, huh?

Still too cowardly to reply direct huh Bill?

Post one prediction of GR that is in direct contradiction with established
observations.

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
singularity.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy's favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).
Old May 9th 07, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On May 9, 12:46 pm, Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 8, 2:44 pm, oldcoot wrote:
On May 8, 2:05 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

We have its force pushing in, and when fusion is active the Sun's
photons are pushing out to a point where both forces balance. See.. not one
word of pull, or curved space.

Tarnation Bert, i thought you didn't believe in push gravity. :-)

oc

He's a recent convert. Hadn't you noticed?

Though, I don't really think of Wolter's theory as exactly push, since
there is no collison of particles exchanging kinetic energy and
causing friction as in the traditional push theories, at least the way
I understand it.

Of course it is a push theory:

Rock sit on Earth.
Fluid push rock onto Earth.

How else would a force be exerted?

Double-A

That statement shows how totally you miss the point of the theory. It
explains why in your misunderstanding you object to it. But why
should I take the time to explain it to you? Spend more time
meditating, and perhaps you will attain enlightenment.

Double-A

Old May 9th 07, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article om,
Double-A wrote:

That statement shows how totally you miss the point of the theory. It
explains why in your misunderstanding you object to it. But why
should I take the time to explain it to you? Spend more time
meditating, and perhaps you will attain enlightenment.

Translation: Unable to refute it.

Old May 10th 07, 12:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On May 9, 1:45 pm, Double-A wrote, addressing the
duckwad:

That statement shows how totally you miss the point of the theory. It
explains why in your misunderstanding you object to it. But why
should I take the time to explain it to you? Spend more time
meditating, and perhaps you will attain enlightenment.

If the idiot gives a rat's ass about understanding the theory, the
links have been given many times. The objective is obviously not to
understand anything about it, but to heckle, hoot and catcall.

This type of infantile personality is 100% narcissic, clamoring
constantly for attention, with the sum and substance of its motivation
all about "Me, Me, Me. Looka me." And that's it, period. It is noise
for the sake of noise, the proverbial pit yorkie shrilly yip-yapping
continuously and with as much intelligence. Kee-rist, look at the
sheer number of its posts.

The most stinging affrontary possible is to be ignored.

oc

It's totally unfazed by the constant barrage of "fag" insinuendoes
coming from 'HJ'.

Old May 10th 07, 01:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"oldcoot" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

What is funny is that he claims to be such a smart guy and Astrophysicist
and yet misspells words and makes grammar school mistakes in sentence
structure. What a fraud!

HJ

Old May 10th 07, 02:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article . com,
oldcoot wrote:

If the idiot gives a rat's ass about understanding the theory, the
links have been given many times. The objective is obviously not to
understand anything about it, but to heckle, hoot and catcall.

This type of infantile personality is 100% narcissic, clamoring
constantly for attention, with the sum and substance of its motivation
all about "Me, Me, Me. Looka me." And that's it, period. It is noise
for the sake of noise, the proverbial pit yorkie shrilly yip-yapping
continuously and with as much intelligence. Kee-rist, look at the
sheer number of its posts.

The most stinging affrontary possible is to be ignored.

You really get het up cause you cannot answer any of the questions.

Flowing space... Double-A[_1_] Misc 0 May 6th 07 06:16 PM
Flowing space... oldcoot[_2_] Misc 12 May 3rd 07 11:27 PM
Flowing space... oldcoot[_2_] Misc 13 May 3rd 07 08:31 PM
Flowing space... G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 4 May 3rd 07 01:37 AM
Flowing Space 201 -- S.A.A.A.D. Painius Misc 35 September 1st 04 11:19 AM