International Space Station fly-over info

Old May 7th 07, 11:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default International Space Station fly-over info

Hi!
I'm located in Jaipur, India (approximately 75E, 35N). When can I spot
the ISS, and where in the sky in May, 2007?
How long does it take the ISS to pass over a spot?
Thanks!
AstroWall

Old May 7th 07, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Skybuck Flying

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi!
I'm located in Jaipur, India (approximately 75E, 35N). When can I spot
the ISS, and where in the sky in May, 2007?
How long does it take the ISS to pass over a spot?
Thanks!
AstroWall

I once did that.

I somehow managed to do that via this website I think:

http://www.heavens-above.com/main.aspx

I gave in my "coordinates" and got a date or something.

Maybe you need to register to be able to do that.

Maybe others know more.

Good luck !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old May 7th 07, 11:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Skybuck Flying

Oh now I see, you have to enter/edit your "current observing site", that
means where you are...

Somehow the site saves that or something.

Or maybe it even uses your ip address to figure out where you are in the
world for starters

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old May 12th 07, 12:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Thanks for the tip!
AstroWall

On May 8, 3:55 am, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
Oh now I see, you have to enter/edit your "current observing site", that
means where you are...

Somehow the site saves that or something.

Or maybe it even uses your ip address to figure out where you are in the
world for starters

Bye,
Skybuck.

International Space Station vze3gz45 Policy 55 September 5th 06 09:52 PM
International Space Station vze3gz45 Space Station 1 August 21st 06 05:09 AM
International Space Station Visible Over NASA Kennedy Space Center Jacques van Oene Space Station 0 March 14th 05 06:29 PM
International Space Station wigs Misc 1 February 6th 04 06:51 PM
International space station Nuno Leonardo Misc 2 February 3rd 04 05:08 PM