What if (on those supergiants.)

Old May 5th 07, 01:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on those supergiants.) They have the most RockPlanets

Duck wit You just don't like me (admit it) and that would clear the
air. You are certain what I have to post makes no sense.,and that makes
you a fool. Only fools are certain. Clever people like to show some
original ideas. They can doubt other imperial thinking. They do it with
good science. They are always looking over the horizon bert

Old May 5th 07, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 5, 5:50 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Duck wit You just don't like me (admit it) and that would clear the
air. You are certain what I have to post makes no sense.,and that makes
you a fool. Only fools are certain. Clever people like to show some
original ideas. They can doubt other imperial thinking. They do it with
good science. They are always looking over the horizon bert

The only mainstream and thus Old Testament "Duck wit" horizon that
matters within this anti-think-tank usenet of theirs, is that pesky
event horizon of their very own intellectual sucking black hole,
that's usually situated between each of their infomercial spewing butt-
cheeks.

Sirius/a/b/c, and of it's extensive Oort cloud of icy debris and
likely moon sized items, is in fact a good enough supergiant at
roughly 3X solar mass. We're also headed that way (again). It's a
mutual gravity force kind of thing, that's sort of hard to ignore
unless you're a certified infomercial spewing "Duck wit".

Of course, our warm and fuzzy usenet blow-hard "Duck wits" typically
don't take kindly to anything (good or bad) that's off-world. (I
believe that's because it's more of their faith-based or politically
skewed nonsense from their incest perverted naysay mindset, than not)
-
Brad Guth

Old May 5th 07, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Well looks like I will have to correct myself I'm talking hot
bluegiants,and not the supergiants that are the biggest star explosion.
1987A out of the Megellan cloud was a bluegiant. One could come up with
a theory. Bluegiants create neutron stars,and the supernova big
explosion create BH Both can create heavy elements. I could theorize
they must get hotter(brighter) in a short time laps before the explosion
takes place.(gut feeling based on some physics) I call it a burp in
their spacetime. Well Sagan said we are made of "star stuff" He could
have been more precise and said 'We are made by supernova stars stuff"
Bert

Old May 5th 07, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article om,
BradGuth wrote:

Sirius/a/b/c, and of it's extensive Oort cloud of icy debris and
likely moon sized items, is in fact a good enough supergiant at
roughly 3X solar mass. We're also headed that way (again). It's a
mutual gravity force kind of thing, that's sort of hard to ignore
unless you're a certified infomercial spewing "Duck wit".

No Sirius C

No proof of planetary system around it.

We are not headed towards it.

Your stupidity means you refuse to calculate the gravitational attraction.

Of course, our warm and fuzzy usenet blow-hard "Duck wits" typically
don't take kindly to anything (good or bad) that's off-world. (I
believe that's because it's more of their faith-based or politically
skewed nonsense from their incest perverted naysay mindset, than not)

Froth on loser.

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
singularity.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy's favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).
Old May 5th 07, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default What if (on those supergiants.)

If Sirius B was not too long ago of a 'once upon a time' stellar worth
of 5 solar mass, then where the heck did the other substantial amount
of nearly 4 solar mass of Sirius B go?

I suppose some of it (perhaps one solar mass) had to became Sirius A.

Why wouldn't the red-giant phase of Sirius B have pushed out a few
planets, plus a few of those icy proto-moon size of Oort cloud items?

Why can't this most basic analogy be run through a good enough
supercomputer, in full 3D simulation?

What are these faith-based fools so deathly afraid of?
-
Brad Guth

Old May 6th 07, 02:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On 5 May, 14:04, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article om,

BradGuth wrote:
Sirius/a/b/c, and of it's extensive Oort cloud of icy debris and
likely moon sized items, is in fact a good enough supergiant at
roughly 3X solar mass. We're also headed that way (again). It's a
mutual gravity force kind of thing, that's sort of hard to ignore
unless you're a certified infomercial spewing "Duck wit".

No Sirius C

No proof of planetary system around it.

We are not headed towards it.

Your stupidity means you refuse to calculate the gravitational attraction.

Existing calculations are available, so why not use those?

Of one solar mass being pulled along by a 3X solar mass (plus a few
other stellar alignment factors) isn't hardly rocket science, is it.

Why are you folks so opposed to all that's ESA/Hipparcos?

Of course, our warm and fuzzy usenet blow-hard "Duck wits" typically
don't take kindly to anything (good or bad) that's off-world. (I
believe that's because it's more of their faith-based or politically
skewed nonsense from their incest perverted naysay mindset, than not)

Froth on loser.

Nice naysay damage-control try. Got 3D simulator? Why of course you
silly folks do, as in nothing but the very best of supercomputers at
the MI/NSA disposal of such spooks and moles.

If it's so simple, then why not impress us with those graphic samples
of your supercomputer results.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 8th 07, 10:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on those supergiants.) SN 2006gy and see it sofar Aw

240 million light years away,and we know at a distance of only 3 feet a
light source is 9 times dimmer. What a great explosion. What a
firework. 240 million years ago humankind might not even of had a DNA
string Bert

Old May 9th 07, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 8, 2:28 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
240 million light years away,and we know at a distance of only 3 feet a
light source is 9 times dimmer. What a great explosion. What a
firework. 240 million years ago humankind might not even of had a DNA
string Bert

Back then we most likely had something better than DNA to work with,
and rad-hard to boot, as otherwise we'd need an icy proto-moon in
order to get ourselves safely from one complex solar system that's in
the process of going red-giant, over to another nearby solar system as
having but one wussy sun and but one of its iffy planets that was
still roughly 98.5% fluid.

Extended space travels via icy proto-moon. Sounds good enough to eat.
-
Brad Guth