Astronomy?

Old February 17th 07, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Vigyazat

Default Astronomy?

So, um... Does anyone talk about astronomy here? Or is it all 'officers',
conspiracies and space aliens?

Old February 17th 07, 09:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Starlord

Every now and then you'll see some astronomy, that is not the BS the kooks
post about. Plus I try to get a weekly astro nest posted but have had a bad
time last night to now, it'll be done tonight. The better one is
sci.astro.am

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

news

Old February 17th 07, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
"Vigyazat" wrote:

So, um... Does anyone talk about astronomy here? Or is it all 'officers',
conspiracies and space aliens?

Unfortunately the saucerheads have a bit of a blind spot when it comes to the
prefix "alt."

--
-Coffee Boy- = Preferably white, with two sugars
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old February 17th 07, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
ah

Vigyazat wrote:
So, um... Does anyone talk about astronomy here? Or is it all 'officers',
conspiracies and space aliens?

There's a lot of politics in astronomy, these days.

Talk-away...
Old February 19th 07, 02:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bbocquin

"Vigyazat" wrote in message
news
So, um... Does anyone talk about astronomy here? Or is it all

'officers',
conspiracies and space aliens?

Err... I agree? Interesting flame wars though. For maybe a minute? Maybe
less?

Time to unsubscribe, or no... the newest post looks like it's legit.

Old February 19th 07, 05:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_5_]

On Feb 17, 9:35 pm, "Vigyazat" wrote:
So, um... Does anyone talk about astronomy here? Or is it all 'officers',
conspiracies and space aliens?

Ofcourse there is nothing to see up there... due to the bad weather...
in the world.

So No Astronomy... Read Warhol, thats Fun too, cometh from heaven.

Old February 19th 07, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Feb 19, 7:15 pm, Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:
On Feb 19, 4:43 pm, Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:
On Feb 19, 7:18 am, Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:
On Feb 17, 9:35 pm, "Vigyazat" wrote:
So, um... Does anyone talk about astronomy here? Or is it all
'officers',
conspiracies and space aliens?

Ofcourse there is nothing to see up there... due to the bad weather...
in the world.

So No Astronomy... Read Warhol, thats Fun too, cometh from heaven.

Delusional kook.

--

http://www.youtube.flush/

SECOND SEAL.
(A Red Horse.)

Rev. 6:3-4.

yawn

--

You loves me... hi hihi
http://www.youtube.flush/

No, I pity you.

--

Glimpses Beyond... Life in a dung'eon with a broken Hart...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xYkiN4-gl8&NR

"There is. Thou shalt be delivered into the hand of the king of
Babylon."

THE REDOUBTABLE... not always dumb Blonds...

THE BANDIT PROMPTLY SCATTERED ANOTHER SPANISH ARMY,

THEY SEIZED CALIPH Hasan Ben Abdsalem Ben Ahmed El Raisuli al MESBAH
the CORE DOVE... The Qaraouine ... AND SHUT HIM UP IN A CAVE WITH TWO
HUNGRY LIONS ... The evil dream of the Coffee boy's, the LION of JUDAH
gets Eaten up by Lions... But My Gran'da'dy is the Saving Saint George
on the White Horse... so is written in the Scrolls of all truth's...

In the Bible you can read, For a time Jeremiah, by the favor of
Zedekiah, enjoyed after this a greater measure of freedom; but as he
continued to urge in hearing of all the people the duty of surrender,
his enemies vowed that he should be put to death, and had him cast
into a foul empty cistern, where he ran the risk of being choked or
starved to death. Once again king Herode sought an interview with the
prophet, giving him private assurance that he would not put him to
death nor allow his enemies to do so. Again the prophet counseled
surrender, and again he was allowed a measure of freedom.

Destruction of lower Jerusalem

Flight, Capture, and Punishment of Zedekiah(Sadikiah - MY SON)

But the end of the doomed city in Y2K08WBUG was at hand, a breach was
made in the city (Jeremiah 39:1,2), and the final assault completed
the work that had been done by months of famine and war on maany
fronts. Zedekiah(Raishsuli) and his men of war do not seem to have
waited for the delivery of the last assault. They fled from the city
by night "by the way of the king's garden, through the gate betwixt
the two walls," and made eastward for the Arabah(Gharbaoua). But the
army of the Chaldeans pursued them, and overtook Zedekiah in the
plains of Jericho(Fields of three Kings and the Highste of Massmouda).
They took him prisoner with a broken Hart in his bed and brought him
to Herode at Riblah(Rabat), where the king of Babylon first slew the
son of Zedekiah, and then put out his eyes. With the sons of the
captured monarch(Caliph) were slain all the nobles of
Judah(LightHouse). This time neither city nor temple nor palace was
spared. Nebuzaradan(The Gaule) "burnt the house of Yahweh, and the
king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, even every great house,
burnt he with fire" (2 Kings 25:9). His soldiers, too, broke down the
walls of Jerusalem round about. The treasure and the costly
furnishings of the Temple, in so far as they had escaped the former
spoliation, were carried away to Babylon. The ruin of Jerusalem was
complete. The Book of Lamentations utters the grief and shame and
penitence of an eyewitness of the captures and desolation of the Holy
City:

"Allah hath accomplished his wrath, he hath poured out his fierce
anger; and he hath kindled a fire in the house of the Lion, which hath
devoured the foundations thereof. The kings of the earth believed not,
neither all the inhabitants of the world, that the adversary and the
enemy would enter into the gates of Jerusalem(They didn't listen to
Warnings of Gran'da'dy). Woe unto us! for we have sinned. For this our
heart is faint; for these things our eyes are dim; for the mountain of
the Lion, which is desolate: the foxes walk upon it" (Lamentations
4:11,12; 5:16,18). 13. Second Deportation of Inhabitants of the Mount
of Olives... IN 1925...AD.

A true story that no man can believe... it only happenend the Last 100
years... while you believe this was 2500 years ago... the illusions
lay's in the Never ending Story... and its all written in the Stars we
can't see now behind the thick clouth's full of Snow...

I haven't heard of My Gran'da'dy for 70 years, since he passed a
secret judgement in 1936 the last time, just before the second World
War started... and Franco betrayed by Frogs and Marxist... Lucky
Hitler was around to restore Order in Spain... but believe me Hitler
and Germani paid the Heavy price for supporting my Gran'da'dy in his
war against Frogs and Demons... so in 1948... two Knight's where
slained... and put out of Combat... Now Remained only the Silver
Knight to slain for the Wolfes and the frogs and they had Control over
the Hole world.... and that they have planned for 2008 or 2009... Than
you USA-IANS will suffer because your TWIN shall knowwn the truth
because of the FROG BRAINWASHING of the BEST WARRIORS OF THE WORLD...
the Warriors of SallyVeas.

THE ATTACK AGAINST YOU AMERICANS WILL START... BE SURE OF THAT...
FIRST THEY CREATE HATE AND INSECURITE and Than they release the
poison... and that already happenend... since they led Americans in a
bloody trap in Iraq.

NOW I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MY FORGOTTEN GRAN'DA'DY OR I WILL
GET VERY ANGRY... as for you Coffee Boy's prepare your silver for
Gran'da'dy's TRIBUTE for the Day of His Return... because that crime
you evil boy's have the Mark on your Hands...

I am the Witness... Gran'da'dy Warnend the White HOUSE of this same
complot... but no Man could believe such a fantastic Tail... while the
truth is beyond man imagination...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGAIf47dv_M

Old February 19th 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article .com,
"Warhol" wrote:

I am the Witness... Gran'da'dy Warnend the White HOUSE of this same
complot... but no Man could believe such a fantastic Tail... while the
truth is beyond man imagination...

You.... post... like.... William ... Shatner

Old February 19th 07, 08:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Warhol wrote:
[...]

Baby Lion "was carried away captive out of his land" (Jeremiah 52:27).
The statements of the numbers carried away are, however, conflicting.
In Jeremiah 52:28-30 we read of three deportations:

when 3,023 Tribes members were carried off; that of when
Nebuchadrezzar(Teddy Beer) carried off 832 persons; and one later,
when Nebuzaradan(The Gaule) carried away captive of the Lighthouse 745
persons--a total of 4,600.

All members of My Family... murderd out since they where not
immortals... they will resurect only before Judgement day...

Let me say that My Nation lost more than 6000000 people from 1911 till
1925... in the Barbaria States... A forgotten Holocaust by the ELITE

A CRIME THATS WRITTEN ON MY SKIN and I am the Witness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHUwR5C2DBQ

The great lion you see at the End is the Baby Lion(The Savor of the
Jungle) and the LION with Green EYES is ofcourse HEROD... GREEN EYES
ALWAYS STAND FOR EVIL..

Disney could not tell the story right otherwise the Divil would have
understood...

NOW HE WILL BE BAPTIZED WITH FIRE... THE PLANK OVER THE LAKE OF
FIRE... as written in all scrolls and mark my words.

GRAN'DA'DY BAPTIZED WITH WATER... and I WILL BAPTIZE WITH COMETH
FIRE...

THE VOICELESS BABY LION OF THE WILDERNISS... ROARING for the evil boys
to come out their holes... They dont dare... but I will get them...
with the Winds of SARSAR... or QAR-KAR....icy winds who shall blow a
lion sounds on all doomed vermin ears and necks, they who shall face
my Wrath, for what they did to my Gran'da'dy and my lion Family...
while I was enchained and sold to a circus... where they trated me
like cattle.... Grrrrrr....