Terraforming the moon underground:

Old April 22nd 13, 01:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Terraforming the moon underground:

On Apr 21, 4:04*pm, David Staup wrote:
On 4/21/2013 5:53 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Terraforming the moon underground: (mining plus creating safe habitats
inside of that extremely tough crust) is not nearly as insurmountable
as you might think.

Besides the mainstream naysay gauntlet against folks ever exploiting
the extremely nearby planet Venus for all it’s worth, it's as though
there is also something oddly mainstream taboo/forbidden or
nondisclosure associated with any notions of independently exploiting
the likely soft innards of our physically dark and paramagnetic moon.
Go figure that we’re either being intentionally snookered or simply
misdirected by our oligarch peers.

Once TBMs(tunnel boring machines) are situated and working
sufficiently deep underground (other than remote logistics issues that
at first should be daunting), what's the likely geological difference
between our moon and Earth?

Inside the paramagnetic basalt crust of our moon is probably not going
to be all that much different than tunneling inside of Earth’s granite
and much less paramagnetic basalt, especially once our TBMs get
sufficiently into and below that extremely tough paramagnetic basalt
and carbonado tough crust of 3.5+ g/cm3 that our NASA/Apollo era had
documented as offering a much lower density as well as perfectly inert
(not the least bit paramagnetic or hardly even mineral or other metal
worthy) and otherwise as mostly monochromatic as well as hardly even
the least bit dusty on top, and there certainly wasn’t any problems
with the failsafe technology of their fly-by-rocket landers that can
be manually flown and easily scaled to suit pretty much any payload
tonnage. *However, the greatly reduced gravity should by rights yield
a very soft or porous kind of moon innards, along with offering gas
formed geode pockets and possibly layers of mineral brines (even a
potential of hydrocarbons in addition to encountering a great deal of
fused crust sequestered helium), in that once sufficiently underneath
is when TBMs should whiz right through at a fraction of the difficulty
found in dealing with the inner bedrock of Earth.

No doubt the resident redneck FUD-masters and their oligarchs of
authority in charge of mainstream damage-control, by having to
continually topic/author stalk and otherwise sequester such
independent notions about exploiting our moon, are probably going to
need many extra Depends(aka adult diapers) in order to effectively
deal with their usual damage-control exploits of topic/author stalking
and trashing of this topic. *Sorry about that.

Fortunately, we only have to be realistic in order to appreciate what
the inverted density or softer innards of our moon should have to
offer, not to mention my other notions of creating the LSE-CM/ISS and
of otherwise relocating the orbit of our moon as to actively station-
keeping it within Earth L1. *At least Stanley Kubrick would be so
proud, not to mention most every global domination villain on Earth,
including those of our Paperclip Nazis that supposedly got us safely
to/from our moon without a scratch.

Figuring conservatively that fewer than 10% access my topics and
replies via Google Groups or Groups+, makes my global Usenet/newsgroup
audience worth at least 32,210 per week.

Google Groups: Your 7-day activity
14 discussions replies
29 direct replies to your messages
3221views of your messages
14 views of your profile

Not sure if this reported activity is necessarily a good or bad thing,
but none the less it seems to reflect that others are finding some of
what I have to offer as either worth their while or at least
entertaining. *Perhaps there’s not too many teachers or instructors
that would have nearly the same audience to brag about, and especially
those of my devoted FUD-masters as having an audience of roughly zero
once excluding others of their own redneck FUD-master kind that must
always brown-nose their oligarch peers, or else risk losing their
funding.

chuckle....

have you EVER considered.....
that the reason you never get any serious responses..
is the absurdity of your thoughts....

Not really, but I do understand that ruse-masters and FUD-masters like
yourself are a dime a dozen.

Are you suggesting that exploiting our moon or even its L1 as our
oasis/gateway and for accommodating the LSE-CM/ISS plus many other
considerations, are not worth considering?

Are you suggesting that saving Earth as a whole, its environment plus
countless lives and perhaps more than a trillion dollars per year, as
well as otherwise employing millions of us, is not such a good idea?

How exactly are you calculating that I "never get any serious

Google Groups:
Your 7-day activity
14 discussions replies
32 direct replies to your messages
3240 views of your messages
15 views of your profile

What sort of 7-day activity report does Google Groups report about
your Usenet/newsgroup account?

Old April 22nd 13, 11:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 11, 9:17*am, Brad Guth wrote:
Pay no special attention to those hiding behind curtains and
pretending as always being faith-based and/or politically correct,
because it's their mostly public-funded and/or faith-based job to
topic/author stalk and to otherwise FUD everything to death. *Hitler
had the exact same “Paperclip” team of rusemasters and FUD-masters, as
professional clowns working and/or manipulating the locals into a
mainstream status-quo mindset, which unfortunately far too many bought
into instead of taking any logical stance against their totally
bat**** crazy peers.

Of course this mainstream status-quo policy of obfuscation and denial
is what brought us a mutually perpetrated cold-war era and the
negative Karma likes of 911 (make that positive Karma if you are an
oligarch of our military industrial complex), each of which wasted
decades and costing us trillions of our hard earned dollars, as well
as having systematically squandered all sorts of talent, expertise and
resources that we'll never get back, and which force other nations to
follow suit.

Venus is pretty much as hot and nasty as we’ve all been indoctrinated
about. *However, this not necessarily the case of each and every
location, such as mountainous and polar area can be considerably
cooler though still extremely hot by human standards that we’re
accustomed to. *With applied physics and reasonable technology, the
surface of Venus can be dealt with, at least robotically, and
otherwise via composite rigid airships it can be further exploited
while easily protecting the airship crew. *Of course you have to think
both really big and perhaps even small in order to fully appreciate
the potential of what exploiting such a nearby planet has to offer,
because it’s the in-between that’s not easily accomplished if you can
only think of terrestrial methods that get to deal with on Earth.

Our physically dark and naked moon is just another metallicity
treasure trove of valuable resources (including much clean energy),
just sitting out there and causing us mostly grief and otherwise
contributing very little terrestrial benefit, unless added IR, X-rays
and gamma plus loads of tidal surging and increased seismic trauma is
desirable.

On Feb 18, 6:56*am, Brad Guth wrote:

It's probably close to averaging a cozy 0 F (255 K) at no greater than
10 meters deep, and it shouldn't have any problems reaching 70 F (day
or night) at 100 km deep or possibly as shallow as 10 km (depending on
the core energy). *The R-factor of lunar regolith (lose basalt rock
and loads of crystal dry dust that’s at minimum 10 meters deep) is
none too shabby, and otherwise the geothermal conductance and/or heat
transfer coefficient (aka geothermal gradient) of its paramagnetic
basalt crust of 3.5 g/cm3 density shouldn't be significantly any
different than here on Earth, except that our terrestrial basalt isn't
nearly as paramagnetic or much less offering carbonado, and the core
heat of Earth being 7000+ K as opposed to only 1000 K of our moon.
Supposedly there is only a wee little bit of lunar granite to deal
with, but the samples thus far are inconsistent in their composition.

A new interpretation is that all-inclusively the geothermal outflux of
Earth (including geothermal vents and volcanic contributions) is
getting rid of roughly 128 mw/m2, whereas our moon is supposedly only
getting rid of as little as 16 mw/m2 (an 8th as much).

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geothermal_gradient
*“Geothermal gradient is the rate of increasing temperature with
respect to increasing depth in the Earth's interior.”

The "Igneous Petrology" of our moon and Venus should each be unique
and considerably different than Earth.

“The composition of igneous rocks and minerals can be determined via a
variety of methods of varying ease, cost, and complexity. The simplest
method is observation of hand samples with the naked eye and/or with a
hand lens. This can be used to gauge the general mineralogical
composition of the rock, which gives an insight into the composition.”

Unfortunately, the rocks returned from our moon were entirely similar
to those of terrestrial rocks. *Of course there’s all sorts of actual
paramagnetic basalt moon rock to be found on Earth, because there
should be at least a thousand teratonnes of it, whereas naturally most
of which ended up in oceans and otherwise as having meteor and obvious
melt indications that are entirely quite different than local volcanic
spewed basalts.

“A more precise but still relatively inexpensive way to identify
minerals (and thereby the bulk chemical composition of the rock) with
a petrographic microscope. These microscopes have polarizing plates,
filters, and a conoscopic lens that allow the user to measure a large
number of crystallographic properties.”

Contributor “Wretch Fossil” actually has a very good “petrographic
microscope” and multiple resources plus talent of interpreting such to
go along with it. *Sadly this technology and its expertise of
interpreting is being ignored by those of authority that do not want
outsiders having a public say about anything. *So, once again, it
really doesn’t matter whatever level of modern applied technology and
expertise we have to offer, because it’s only going to be topic/author
stalked and systematically trashed by those of Usenet/newsgroup
authority that have multiple mainstream issues at risk.

TBMs cutting their tunnels into the interior of our moon should prove
both interesting and rewarding in terms of extracting rare and
valuable elements, not to mention creating the very cozy and safe
habitat potential that’s opened up for multiple uses. *Unfortunately
this method can not be applied on such a geodynamically active planet
like Venus that has such a thin crust and way more primordial core
energy outflux of perhaps 20.5 w/m2 as contributing way more
geothermal energy than any other planet or moon has to offer, although
older and cooler planets or any number of their moons (except for Io
that’s averaging 2 w/m2) should be somewhat similar to terraforming
the cozy interior of our moon.
*http://www.mps.mpg.de/solar-system-s...etary_interior...

*http://commercialspace.pbworks.com/f/Public+ILN.pdf

*The likely two thirds (6.6e17~6.6e18 tonnes) worth of lose surface
basalt rock and dust including whatever 4+ billion years worth of
accumulated deposits, as remaining crystal dry on the naked surface of
our physically dark moon (not including the other good third portion
as having been dislodged and deposited on Earth) is a direct result of
the thousands of significant impacts, and especially as a result of
whatever created its South polar crater of 2500 km diameter, that
which all by itself should have contributed a minimum of 3e17 m3 or
possibly a maximum contribution of 1e18 m3 if including the planet
sized impactor contributions. *Given the limited surface area of the
moon as being 3.8e13 m2 doesn’t exactly allow all that much surface
area for accommodating such volume of lose crater made fallout, and
perhaps due to much of its own basalt metallicity making its density
worth on average 3.5 tonnes/m3 unless offset by loads of accumulated
carbon buckyballs. *In that kind of hard vacuum, there really
shouldn’t be all that much porosity to any of its solidified basalt or
carbonado.

Liquefied basalt as returning fallout from such truly horrific impacts
that should have extensively solidified and possibly fused upon
contact with the relatively cool basalt surface, as such should have
been quite obvious and highly distinctive if such exposed lunar
bedrock samples had been return to Earth. *Sadly, no such samples or
even unique meteorites ever materialized from our NASA/Apollo era,
that found our naked moon as instead so unusually reflective and UV, X-
ray and gamma inert as well as hardly the least bit dusty, and what
little crystal dry dust there was seemed to offer terrific surface
tension and clumping for their footing and traction like no place
else.

Even taking the utmost conservative swag-estimate of 3.8e16 m3 worth
of lose rock, debris and accumulated dust, is still suggesting an
average surface depth of one km, which of course our Apollo era found
no such indications, as though that moon is relatively new to us. *Of
course, if that moon had created our Arctic ocean basin as of 11,712
years ago, would actually explain quite a bit.

How’s that for a worthy topic of terraforming the innards of our naked
moon that’s practically dust free and mostly solid as any rock
according to our Apollo wizards?

Here’s the latest rub. It seems our oligarch redneck friends of
Usenet/newsgroups that act/react as though Semitic but usually pretend
as being Atheists, would much rather spend an extra trillion per year
of our hard earned loot on behalf of sustaining their military
industrial complex, then allowing any dime on behalf anything off-
world related.

So, no matters what the best available science and deductive good
logic has to offer about our moon or the extremely nearby planet
Venus, it seems we are sh*t out of luck, and perhaps the only way out
of this mainstream status-quo matrix is to make certain these
oligarchs are in charge of all things off-world, and then having to
live with those consequences and whatever Karma.
Old April 22nd 13, 12:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Here’s the latest rub. It seems our oligarch redneck friends of
Usenet/newsgroups that act/react as though Semitic but usually pretend
as being Atheists, would much rather spend an extra trillion per year
of our hard earned loot on behalf of sustaining their military
industrial complex, then allowing any dime on behalf anything off-
world related.

So, no matters what the best available science and deductive good
logic has to offer about exploiting our moon or the extremely nearby
planet Venus, it seems we are sh*t out of luck, and perhaps the only
way out of this mainstream status-quo matrix is to make certain these
oligarchs are in charge of all things off-world, and then having to
live with those consequences and whatever Karma.

Privately exploiting our moon and the extremely nearby planet Venus is
simply not an option unless your name is Rothschild or you happen to
be in charge of China or perhaps India. These off-world exploitations
are simply going to have to wait until most of our terrestrial
resources are depleted and the culling of humanity gets this planet of
ours down to the dull roar of hosting not more than 500 million of us,
and most of the existing generations will not get to select any of
those 500 million that’ll get to stay alive and only selectively
reproduce. At least that’s within the gist of what our Georgia
Guidestones have to say.

It’s as though our world has already been invaded by the body
snatchers, and we’re totally under their collective control regardless
of whatever the best available logic and science has to say. At least
most of us are willing to go along with whatever the upper caste of
oligarchs have to say, as we’re too afraid to buck or grind against
their mainstream flow, and we don’t want to be thought of as being the
least bit critical of our peers (elected or otherwise). In other
words, global domination and the New World Order (N.W.O.) is becoming
a done deal, making individual ethnicity obsolete and only one
acceptable religion or suitable matrix clone of religions permitted.

Old April 23rd 13, 04:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

We can get lots of helium and even He3 from our moon, which might some
day become viable considering the ongoing depletion of terrestrial
helium.

Some natural geothermal vents in India have been objectively
quantified as giving off 20% helium (1e25 atoms of He/m3), and none of
that considerable volume sticks around but for a few seconds per
vertical meter after each geothermal vent belch. Most natural ground
venting of helium is perhaps worth something less than 1 ppm/sec.
However, even if the average all-inclusive leakage of all things
natural plus artificially caused were only 10% of that or .1 ppm/m2/
sec, is still 5.1e13 ppm/m3/sec, and don't ever forget there's roughly
5e25 atoms/m3 of standard surface air which makes that .1 ppm/m3/sec
into being worth 5e18 atoms of helium escapement per surface cubic
meter.

5e18 x 5.1e14 x 1.67e-27 = 42.6e5 kg/sec.

As is each cubic meter of surface atmosphere supposedly contains 5.24
ppm He, which represents 2.67e20 atoms of helium that has to be
continually replenished because of the extremely low mass or specific
gravity of helium which never binds with anything, is also what makes
it a rather buoyant or lofty element, and as others having specified
that our planet would need roughly 7 times as much gravity in order to
hold onto its helium.

Even if this ongoing loss were given 1000 seconds in order to escape
each vertical cubic meter, is going to represent that .1 ppm/m3 of
natural plus artificial surface escapement is going to give an all-
inclusive global loss of 4.26e3 kg/sec, which seems a far cry greater
rate of loss than any wussy 50 grams/sec as specified by our
mainstream status-quo science that published just about everywhere.

I’ve certainly made my fair share of math mistakes in the past, and
perhaps this is yet another mistaken conclusion, but I honestly don’t
think so. If I’m way the hell off base, then why don’t our Big Energy
cartels that you always support and even worship that supposedly know
everything there is to know, bother to tell us otherwise?

Perhaps our Big Energy buddies at BP should be telling us how little
helium escapes from all of their hydrocarbon exploitations, as
compared to Shell or others.

Old April 23rd 13, 06:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

It’s all relative, because we can get lots of helium and even He3
(3He) from our moon, which might some day become viable considering
the ongoing depletion of terrestrial helium. Of course any off-world
resource of rare elements like helium is going to be spendy as hell,
but if there’s an insufficient terrestrial resupply of such an
essential elements that’s in greater demand than ever is what should
make its cost a non-issue, just like the mutually perpetrated cold-war
era and subsequent proxy wars plus whatever consequence of our
military industrial complex and various Karma hasn’t been an issue for
most of us, not even at having cost this world trillions per year and
having terminated millions of lives.

[...]

Our planet has not been gaining atmospheric mass, even though humanity
has been doing everything possible as to increasing its saturations of
CO2 and NOx in addition to increasing water vapor plus many other
artificial contributions (mostly bad stuff) along with venting
hydrogen and helium as fast as we can manage. Perhaps initially our
planet had 100+ bar worth of an atmospheric layer protecting
everything, or nearly a hundred times more atmospheric mass to work
with, but obviously not anymore.

Helium escapement (second to the easiest of elements to blow away) is
also increased by way of solar heating and of course getting
constantly excavated away from Earth by the solar wind which includes
some of its own helium (CMEs having as much as 10% He).

Even our moon can't manage to hold onto its sodium, with an exospheric
sodium cloud of 9r and a comet like tail of 900,0000 km, of which
Earth passes directly through every time that moon gets directly
aligned between us and our sun that's typically blowing at 300+ km/
sec, which can surge to 1000+ km/sec.

There is always some influx of elements, including helium as contained
within the space dust, meteorites and asteroids, but it's a fraction
of what tonnage is being lost to space.

One of the many off-world benefits of TBMs excavating into the thick
paramagnetic basalt and carbonado crust of our moon, will be the
extraction of 2He and 3He in addition to good old O2 and various other
elements including a little H2O. The hard part of this has to do with
convincing our terrestrial oligarchs into allowing this future
treasure trove of nearby element extractions to happen before it’s too
late.

Old April 23rd 13, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

It’s all perfectly relative, because we can always get lots of helium
and even He3 (3He) from our moon, which might some day become viable
considering the ongoing depletion of terrestrial helium. Of course
any off-world resource of rare elements like helium is going to be
spendy as hell, but if there’s an insufficient terrestrial resupply of
such essential elements that’s in greater demand than ever, is what
should make its cost a non-issue, just like the mutually perpetrated
cold-war era and subsequent proxy wars plus whatever consequence of
our military industrial complex and various Karma payback revenge
apparently hasn’t been an issue for most of us, not even at having
cost this world trillions per year and having terminated millions of
lives, in great part because we simply could not manage to deal with
common infrastructure issues and sustain our spendy global domination
plus cloak and dagger wars at the same time.

It has been well documented that some natural geothermal vents in
[...]

mainstream status-quo science peers that’s getting published just
[...]

with, but obviously that’s not the case anymore.

Helium escapement (second to the easiest of elements to blow away) is
also increased by way of solar heating and of course getting
constantly excavated away from Earth by the solar wind which includes
some of its own helium (CMEs offering as much as 10% He).

Even our moon can't manage to hold onto its sodium, with an exospheric
sodium cloud of 9r and a comet like tail of 900,0000 km, of which
Earth passes directly through every time that moon gets directly
aligned between us and our sun that's typically blowing at 300+ km/
sec, which can surge to 1000+ km/sec.

There is always some influx of elements, including helium as contained
within the space dust, meteorites and asteroids, but it's a fraction
of what vapor tonnage is being lost to space.

One of the many off-world benefits of TBMs excavating into the thick
paramagnetic basalt and carbonado crust of our moon, will be the
extraction of 2He and 3He in addition to obtaining good old O2 and
various other elements including a little H2O. The hard part of this
has to do with convincing our terrestrial oligarchs into allowing this
future treasure trove of nearby element extractions to happen, before
it’s too late.

Of course, according to our Georgia Guidestones and adhering to their
specified manifesto dogma of planet Earth accommodating a maximum of
500 million, extremely well educated and wealthy humans that a great
deal of modern technology is capably taking care of, would pretty much
eliminate any need of off-world exploitations. No doubt the reason
why our FEMA and DHS needed those extra spare billions of hollow
tipped bullets (perhaps by now we’re talking 15+ bullets for each and
every man, woman and child on Earth, not to mention WMD capability
that has gotten multifold capable of eliminating most every soul on
Earth as well as wiping out most other biodiversity). Gee whiz, what
sort of global Karma could possibly go wrong (this time)?

Naturally, to most that manage to read this topic and its replies or
additions and multiple revisions, our moon has absolutely nothing to
do with exploiting the extremely nearby planet Venus, or so you might
think. Unlike your mainstream box-limited self of keeping everything
nicely social/political and faith-based failsafe, by not sticking your
mostly white and/or rednecks anywhere near the obfuscation edge of any
nondisclosures and taboos that would only get you and your extended
family into a whole lot of mainstream status-quo trouble, is pretty
much why we’re in the mess we’re in.

Terraforming the innards of our moon is just another steppingstone, as
providing a terrific outpost/gateway and oasis capable of housing
billions of us, as well as for utilizing its L1 and L2 and eventually
as being relocated within Earth L1 in order to directly benefit
everyone else stuck on Earth, including salvaging most of the global
environment that essentially needs to cool off before it’s too late.

Old April 24th 13, 05:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 23, 11:24*am, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

It's getting time for a new and improved moon topic, of terraforming
its innards to suit future generations.
Old April 24th 13, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

It's getting about time for a new and improved moon topic, of
terraforming its innards to suit future generations.

Naturally the usual intellectual terrorist gauntlet of naysayers and
mainstream FUD-masters (mostly Semites and pretend-Atheists, because
they have by far the most to lose) will follow suit.

Old April 26th 13, 07:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Metallicity isn’t just about the innards of a given star, because
percentage-wise those stars of extremely ionized plasma actually have
very little metal to spare until the extreme fusion process creates a
carbon white dwarf or denser remainder. However, planets and moons
are not the least bit metallicity deficient, because hardly if any of
their mass is plasma or much less fusion worthy.

As recently reported, the core of mother Earth is roughly a thousand
degrees hotter than previously thought, and not that anyone here gives
a hoot or cares a tinkers damn about the significance of our core
having more thorium and uranium than previously thought, but at least
this revised core assessment means we should have more of a helium
cache and resupply than previously thought, and the way things are
going, we’ll need every bit of it.

All things considered, it’s all perfectly relative (as George Carlin
said; Earth will be here long after we’re gone), because when
necessary we can always get lots of future helium and even extract He3
(3He) from our moon, which might some day become viable considering
the ongoing depletion and the artificially inflated cost of
terrestrial helium as literally going through the roof. Of course any
off-world resource of rare elements like helium is going to be spendy
as hell, but if there’s an insufficient terrestrial resupply of such
essential elements that’s in greater demand than ever, is what should
make its future cost a non-issue, just like the mutually perpetrated
cold-war era and subsequent proxy wars plus whatever consequence of
our military industrial complex and various Karma payback revenge
apparently hasn’t been an issue of cost for most of us, not even at
having cost this world trillions per year and having terminated
millions of lives, in great part because we simply could not manage to
otherwise deal with upgrading common infrastructure issues and sustain
our spendy global domination plus cloak and dagger wars at the same
time. So obviously whatever cost is not a factor once having compared
this to the ongoing cost of what our mainstream status-quo seem to
accept and even promote whenever ethnicity and the ever increasing
wealth and authority disparity seems a whole lot more important, at
least if you happen to be a Rothschild oligarch that has never worked
at any honest job in their life.

The atmospheric escape of helium simply isn’t limited as to the
mainstream reported and K-12 textbook published notion of 50 grams/
sec, at least not as of the last few hundred years of us exploiting
every accessible pool or deposit of hydrocarbons which always includes
an unbound component of helium provided from a million holes as
having been punched into Earth, along with nature keeping up with its
fair share of sustaining the 5.24 ppm saturation which also doesn’t
stick around for long after the source is either depleted, plugged or
especially once tapped out, because the innards of Earth is supposedly
limited as to creating just 3000 tonnes/year, even though its worth
could now be revised upwards to suggest as much as 30,000 tonnes/year,
which still may not be sufficient as long as there’s no apparent
recycling efforts and the uneducated public is willing to pay and/or
getting taxed upon science and technology having to pay more than
$1000/m3 or $176/oz.

It has been well documented that some natural geothermal vents in
India have been objectively quantified as giving off 20% helium (1e25
atoms of 2He/m3 or at least 1e24 atoms if all other vapors are mostly
those of those heavier than nitrogen), plus we always have more than a
dozen active volcanic eruptions, and per se none of that considerable
volume of helium sticks around but for a few seconds per vertical
meter after each geothermal vent/belch because its vertical migration
has been objectively quantified. Otherwise most natural ground
venting of helium is perhaps worth something less than 1 ppm/sec.
However, even if the all-inclusive average leakage of all things
natural plus artificially caused were limited as to only 10% of that
by providing only 0.1 ppm/m2/sec, is still a global surface exit
volume of 5.1e13 ppm/m3/sec, and don't ever forget there's roughly
5e25 atoms/m3 of standard surface air which makes that conservative .1
ppm/m3/sec into being worth 5e18 atoms of helium escapement per each
and every surface cubic meter of surface atmosphere.

5e18 x 5.1e14 x 1.67e-27 = 42.6e5 kg/sec.

As is each cubic meter of surface atmosphere supposedly contains 5.24
ppm He, which represents 2.67e20 atoms of helium/m3 that has to be
continually replenished, because of the extremely low mass or specific
gravity of helium which never binds with anything as it unavoidably
floats and drifts upwards because of its minimal molecular mass, is
what also makes it a rather buoyant or lofty element that’s never
going to hold whatever vertical position upon release nor much less
migrate itself downward on its own, as others having specified that
our planet would need roughly 7 times as much gravity in order to hold
onto its helium.

Even if this ongoing molecular loss of 2He were given 1000 seconds in
order to escape each vertical cubic meter, is going to represent that .
1 ppm/m3 of natural plus artificial surface escapement is going to
give us an all-inclusive global loss of 4.26e3 kg/sec(4.26 tonnes/
sec), which seems a far cry greater rate of loss than any wussy 50
grams/sec as specified by our mainstream status-quo science peers
that’s always getting their purely subjective estimate of global
helium loss published just about everywhere.

I’ve certainly made my fair share of math mistakes in the past, and
perhaps this is yet another mistaken conclusion, but I honestly don’t
think so. If I’m way the hell off base, then why don’t our Big Energy
cartels that most of you have supported and even worship, as
supposedly knowing everything there is to know, should bother to tell
us otherwise?

Since multiple public funded Earth science missions like OCO have been
foiled, perhaps our Big Energy buddies at BP are the ones that should
be telling us exactly how little helium escapes from all of their
hydrocarbon exploitations and refineries, as compared to Jamnagar,
PDVSA, ExxonMobil, Shell or others.

Our planet simply has not been gaining atmospheric mass, even though
humanity has been doing everything possible as to increasing its
saturations of CO2 and NOx in addition to increasing water vapor plus
loads of acidic soot and many other artificial contributions (mostly
of bad or toxic stuff) along with our having been venting hydrogen and
helium as fast as we can manage. Perhaps initially our planet had 100
bar (5.1e20 kg) worth of an atmospheric layer protecting everything,
or nearly a hundred times more atmospheric mass to work with, but
obviously that’s not the case anymore with an atmospheric mass of only
5.1e18 kg (10 tonnes/m2).

Helium escapement (second to the easiest of elements to blow away) is
further increased by way of solar heating and of course getting
constantly excavated away from Earth by the solar wind which includes
some of its own helium (CMEs offering as much as 10% He and the
average solar wind supposedly offers 4%), none of which sticks with
our planet other than temporarily lingering within the exosphere
because, most of the solar wind is fended off by the magnetosphere.

Even our moon can't manage to hold onto its ionized sodium (23 times
heavier than helium), with an exospheric ionized sodium cloud of 9r
and a comet like tail of 900,0000 km, of which Earth passes directly
through every time that moon gets directly aligned between us and our
sun that's typically blowing at 300 km/sec, which can surge to 1000+
km/sec. Anyone care to give us your swag as to how much ionized
sodium/sec is extracted from and leaving our moon?

No doubt there’s another treasure trove of lithium within our moon,
not to mention those heavy elements besides iron and titanium plus
thorium and uranium and perhaps even some cobalt which should help to
explain the gamma our naked moon has to offer. Of course, if there’s
heavy elements would also represent that platinum and gold shouldn’t
be excluded.

There is always some influx of elements, including helium as contained
within the space dust, meteorites and asteroids, but at best it's a
fraction of what vapor tonnage of our terrestrial hydrogen and helium
is being lost to space.

One of the many off-world benefits of TBMs excavating into the thick
paramagnetic basalt and carbonado crust of our moon, will be the
extraction of 2He and 3He in addition to obtaining volumes of good old
O2 and various other elements including a little H2O from vaporizing
its paramagnetic basalt. The hard part of all this has to do with
convincing our terrestrial oligarchs into allowing this future
treasure trove of nearby element extractions to happen, before it’s
too late.

Of course, according to our Georgia Guidestones and if adhering to
their specified manifesto dogma of planet Earth accommodating a
maximum of only 500 million humans, of extremely well educated and
wealthy humans that a great deal of modern technology is capably
taking care of, would pretty much eliminate any need of future off-
world exploitations. No doubt the reason why our FEMA and DHS needed
those extra spare billions of hollow tipped bullets (perhaps by now
we’re talking 15+ bullets for each and every man, woman and child on
Earth, not to mention our combined WMD capability that has gotten
multifold capable of eliminating most every soul on Earth as well as
wiping out most other biodiversity). Gee whiz, what sort of global
Karma could possibly go wrong? (this time)

Naturally, to most that manage to read through this revised topic and
its, our moon has absolutely nothing to do with exploiting the
extremely nearby planet Venus, or so you might think. Unlike your
mainstream cozy box-limited self of keeping everything nicely social/
political and faith-based correct and thereby failsafe, by not
sticking your mostly white and/or rednecks anywhere near the
obfuscation edge of any possible nondisclosures and taboos that would
only get you and your extended family into a whole lot of mainstream
status-quo trouble, is pretty much why we’re in the doom and gloom
sort of mess we’re in.

Terraforming the innards of our moon is just another logical
steppingstone, as providing a terrific outpost/gateway and very safe
oasis capable of housing billions of us, as well as for utilizing its
L1 and L2 plus eventually as being relocated within Earth L1 in order
to directly benefit everyone else stuck on Earth, including salvaging
most of the global environment that essentially needs an opportunity
to cool off before it’s too late. There’s actually 10+ good reasons
for every bad notion you can think of, but when mainstream naysayism,
science obfuscation and their denial of being in denial has closed all
the doors, is what makes all of this a whole lot harder than it needs
to be.

We could also learn a lot about atmospheric and geological physics
from exploiting the extremely nearby planet Venus that has lots of
just about everything to offer, including at least one set of weird
geometrical formations offering a very rational infrastructure
community like setting. But of course our NASA and their associates
of closely protected insiders are having none of this, no matters what
the consequences.

Obviously our resident FUD-masters of Usenet/newsgroups (typically
devout faith-based types, including those of pretend-Atheists that
merely act/react as though Semitic) adamantly oppose any such usage or
exploitation of our moon, regardless of the consequences and/or Karma
of just sitting on our butts and doing nothing positive nor
constructive. In fact, it seems only the most faith-based types
object as to any notions of humans ever leaving Earth, and yet they
each want nothing short of global domination in order to prove their
version of everything is all that matters. So, we should only expect
this global situation as going from bad to worse, as long as we allow
only the upper caste of oligarchs that are never elected nor
appointed, to be calling all the shots, as well as otherwise whenever
possible taking all the credits for anything good while in denial
about having anything to do with whatever bad stuff has taken place
because bad things are supposedly never their fault.

Be my guest and apply your very own photographic enlargement software,
as to viewing this one small but rather interesting mountainous area
of Venus, using your independent deductive expertise as to enlarge or
magnify this extensively mountainous terrain of Venus that I’ve
focused upon, really shouldn’t be asking too much. Most of modern
PhotoZoom and numerous other photographic software variations tend to
accomplish this enlargement process automatically (including iPhone
and Safari image zooming), although some extra applied filtering and
thereby image enhancing for dynamic range compensations (aka contrast)
can further improve upon the end result (no direct pixel modifications
should ever be necessary, because it’s all a derivative from the
original Magellan radar imaging of 36 confirming radar scans/pixel,
that can always be 100% verified).

“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...18595926178146

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”, GuthVenus

Old April 28th 13, 05:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

What elements shouldn't the moon have? (same question for Venus)

*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow....

[...]

Terraforming the moon, before doing Mars or Venus Brad Guth Space Station 39 February 11th 07 11:11 PM
Terraforming the Moon Jim Davis Policy 1 March 16th 05 03:47 PM
Terraforming the moon, before doing Mars or Venus Brad Guth History 1 January 13th 05 05:31 PM
Terraforming the Moon Orbitan Astronomy Misc 0 November 26th 04 04:10 PM
Terraforming the moon before doing Mars or Venus BradGuth Policy 2 November 8th 04 08:28 PM