31 mid-priced eyepieces in Sky & Telescope magazine

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 1st 05, 06:28 PM
Zarkovic

Default 31 mid-priced eyepieces in Sky & Telescope magazine

Hi there!
Just wondering whether someone has a link to the following article or if
someone can send me a file containing this article. I googled it but nothing
came up. I am a member of Scientific American and Discover magazines, so if
you need any articles from there I can pull some off. However, I am not a
member of sky and telescope mag yet, so I am just wondering whether someone
can pull that article for me. Thank you. Also if anyone knows of similar
articles found elsewhere, doing the comparisons of eyepieces, barlows,
filters, anything, please let me know. Thank you again.