Sun Block

Old September 30th 15, 11:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Sun Block

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 8:58:42 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
Cretin Glazier had a mental Block when he wrote:
edited for factuality and clarity "Life is not fair. Zimmerman the Jew
never went gto jail and retired at age 26 and was protected by Sheriff Bob
Hansell in whose custody Thief Glazier happen to be also when Bob Hansell's
deputies beat the **** out Thief Glazier for Glazier having stolen public
property
... ROTFLMAO... despite the fact that...

:B::ert Glazier, the Swine,
Hate filled War monger, Jewish Jailbird, Face-****ter and
Graveyard Vandal, Thief, Racist, Bigot & Criminal Communist
Traitor Sympathizer "reber g=emc^2" introduced himself
as/with

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works,.."
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible(torra) Jew I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: "I'm M&M's Clueless ****-faced turd".Bert.
:B:: I'm "Siegman Fraud", "Bert, the Bowel Movement".
:B:: "I gave G=EMC^2 (wrong & stolen) to the world"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's
:B:: face to take a **** & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them. "....
:B:: cuz "I was mixing sulfur,carbon & iron together
:B:: to make gun powder" ....

hanson wrote:
Glazier, that gun powder mix of yours will not work as is.
So, Glazier, listen up: You should have known all that
with your IQ of 122. -- What went wrong, Glazier, that you
ended up ****ting into a bucket in a 25 year old van that
you use as your residence on Walmart's parking lot, ...
which you could NOT prevent neither with your IQ of 122,
nor with your Jewish Superiority complex. "O ya".
Pity.

.

Hanson Tell in your post to find the real Herbert Glazier to go to Google and Gazette picture of Herbert Glazier boat builder,and Herbert Glazier Gazette running for mayor. That is reality.It will show posters the real person..and not seeing posts with your low wit bigot hateful lies. Hanson get mental help. TreBert

v-block filters MRA UK Astronomy 4 June 13th 06 08:51 AM
first time around the block Chris Taylor UK Astronomy 9 April 2nd 04 10:40 PM
block sender Blaine Astronomy Misc 0 December 16th 03 07:15 AM
Had a mental block ! ! Smithy Amateur Astronomy 2 August 13th 03 06:31 PM