Energy generation (American style)

Old April 23rd 07, 03:07 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Default Energy generation (American style)

Millions of people ride their workout machines in the USA daily.

I was watching on TV how a man lit up 4 60 watt lightbulbs with full
power.

It turns out that an average adult can do this, and stronger people
can
keep a 300 watt generation rate for half an hour on these bikes.

An average american fittness club produces 100 kilowatts a day,
meaning 100 fittness clubs produce 10 megawatts of energy,
sufficient to power 9000 homes with electricity.

Old April 23rd 07, 03:56 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Millions of people ride their workout machines in the USA daily.

I was watching on TV how a man lit up 4 60 watt lightbulbs with full
power.

It turns out that an average adult can do this, and stronger people
can
keep a 300 watt generation rate for half an hour on these bikes.

An average american fittness club produces 100 kilowatts a day,
meaning 100 fittness clubs produce 10 megawatts of energy,
sufficient to power 9000 homes with electricity.

What is Earth Day, Jean Luk?

Jean Luk: Earth day is powering electricity by utilizing fittness
clubs, a getting thin initiative as such weight on the planet and
so many farts kill the ozone layer and so "Earth" needs to
loose weight.

Old April 23rd 07, 08:22 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Millions of people ride their workout machines in the USA daily.

I was watching on TV how a man lit up 4 60 watt lightbulbs with full
power.

It turns out that an average adult can do this, and stronger people
can
keep a 300 watt generation rate for half an hour on these bikes.

An average american fittness club produces 100 kilowatts a day,
meaning 100 fittness clubs produce 10 megawatts of energy,
sufficient to power 9000 homes with electricity.

What is Earth Day, Jean Luk?

Jean Luk: Earth day is powering electricity by utilizing fittness
clubs, a getting thin initiative as such weight on the planet and
so many farts kill the ozone layer and so "Earth" needs to
loose weight.

Jean Luk, you are a funny man. Your puns are better than Data's.
I would like to hear more of your jokes, your style is not something
we are accustomed to here on our planet, we have heard a lot about
you and of your starship, welcome. to our planet. Our travelers mostly
consist of lovers. We too once used our species for harnessing energy.
It is in fact the foundation of Matrix.

Jean Luk: Matrix? I believe that was a film, three films as I recall
from the early 21'st century Earth. We do not watch much of that
entertainment, we prefer to travel, to feast...

and enjoy the better things in life. I know Captain. While you are
here
on your vacation, don't forget to stop by at our President's office,
he gave me this to give you as your welcome packet, a present.
It is a little chip that stores more energy than all your planet
produced in the 21st, 22nd and 23rd century. Energy as you know,
means a lot to us. I was told your planet has already took control
of it's ecosystem. It is nice to find friendship among evolved
species, once aliens on your planet were feared. This chip is
a symbol of our planet's gratitude.

Jean Luk: Where do I plug it in?

Hahahahahaha, Jean Luk. (tapping shoulder). It is amazing how
fast your planet was able to come to warp technologies. This
chip has enough energy to run your enture starship for 4
thousand years. But for now, let's enjoy ourselves our planet's
festivities are among the best in the Galaxy.