Question to Group on L-5?

Old September 20th 06, 02:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Question to Group on L-5?

Am I the only one in this list that was a member of the L-5 soc.?

Just a question?

Wondering if I am the only one who got sticks for X-Mas?

Carl

Old September 21st 06, 05:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Mike Combs[_1_]

wrote in message
oups.com...
Am I the only one in this list that was a member of the L-5 soc.?

You might be interested to know there's a site with PDFs of the old L-5
News:
http://www.l5news.org/

And if you weren't already aware of my site:
http://members.aol.com/oscarcombs/settle.htm

--

Regards,
Mike Combs