new telescope

Old July 13th 03, 09:04 PM
chris CLARK

Default new telescope

HI all
I would like to ask any and all experts out there foer a little advice, I
have approx$1000 to spend on a new telescope, Ive searched astroadds/mart
ebay and all the usual places. Does anyone have an idea of the best value
telescope I can purchase for this amount. I would like to start a little
astrophotography with it as the 8" Dob I have now for obvious reasons just
wont do.
regards
Chris

Old July 14th 03, 05:54 AM
Llanzlan Klazmon The 15th

"chris CLARK" wrote in
:

HI all
I would like to ask any and all experts out there foer a little
advice, I
have approx$1000 to spend on a new telescope, Ive searched
astroadds/mart ebay and all the usual places. Does anyone have an idea
of the best value telescope I can purchase for this amount. I would
like to start a little astrophotography with it as the 8" Dob I have
now for obvious reasons just wont do.
regards
Chris

Ask on sci.astro.amateur.