Troll wasnt good enough, now Im a peodophile

Old July 10th 03, 04:37 PM
Frog

Default Troll wasnt good enough, now Im a peodophile

So, just what type of person posts to this newsgroup then?.

A person, Bert, posts some very interesting posts, and gets
slagged off, another, me, posts facts, and also gets slagged
off, troll I can take with a smile, especialy when I know
I'm in the right, but pedophile is way below the belt.

What kind of sad pathetic people are some of you eh?.

Nancy boys the lot of you, you couldnt debate your way out
of a paper bag and get it right. And the biggest joke of all
is you think you are so great and know it all, laugh!! gee..

Old July 10th 03, 05:04 PM
BenignVanilla

"Frog" wrote in message

So, just what type of person posts to this newsgroup then?.

A person, Bert, posts some very interesting posts, and gets
slagged off, another, me, posts facts, and also gets slagged
off, troll I can take with a smile, especialy when I know
I'm in the right, but pedophile is way below the belt.

What kind of sad pathetic people are some of you eh?.

Nancy boys the lot of you, you couldnt debate your way out
of a paper bag and get it right. And the biggest joke of all
is you think you are so great and know it all, laugh!! gee..

Don't you have something better to be doing? Maybe tormenting Alan by
posting as him?

BV.

Old July 10th 03, 10:22 PM
Andrew McKay

On 10 Jul 2003 17:37:41 +0200, Frog wrote:

I'm in the right, but pedophile is way below the belt.

I thought paedophiles were grown up people, so I can't see how this
can apply in this situation. Only a child would keep spamming these
newsgroups with off-topic messages.

A dose of growing up would be good.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk
Old July 11th 03, 10:06 PM
chris CLARK

Sorry Im pretty new around here, can someone tell me what this has got to do
with astronomy or do I just block the sender?